The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Ugh, I just got woken up by my baby at 6:30am after only finally getting her to sleep at 12:30 last night.  She was falling back to sleep but then one of our cats traipses in all meowing and woke her up.  DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN.  I feel like crying, teething is so hard to cope with, can I have some cheer up please????
  • THE SOLUTION IS TO EAT THE BABY
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ok, so, it looks like the first step toward fixing my sleep schedule

Will be not letting myself nap when it's nowhere near bedtime

'Cause let me tell ya, I'm wide awake now >_<
  • Ok, so, it looks like the first step toward fixing my sleep schedule

Will be not letting myself nap when it's nowhere near bedtime

'Cause let me tell ya, I'm wide awake now >_<
    Sowee. :<
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's not your fault...

And hey, I got to watch "Too Many Pinkie Pies"!
  • I have not yet seen it.
  • I am seeing it now.

Not liking it so far.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

...You know, I'm not surprised "Milkshake" was the only song you recognized. I was 14 and listened to a lot of Top 40 radio that year and I only recognized about half those songs!

The only one I might have expected you to recognize was "The Reason", for the sole reason (lol) that it's one of those songs they continue to play to this day despite only being OK.
    "The Reason" is not OK. "The Reason" is an abomination.
    Well let me put it this way: It's more tolerable than most of the other stuff on Todd's list.
    While I have not seen said list, I imagine that's not high praise
  • Ok that was a lousy episode.
    Hey look, I made a gif!

...it's not particularly impressive, but the point is I know how to make gifs now, should I ever want to do a more advanced one.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Why is there a yellow left arrow?
    Ok, I think this one's timed better:

Why is there a yellow left arrow?

So people know the protected left turn phase is ending.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    It seems to be unnecessarily complicated for a traffic light imo.
  • >op doesn’t like nicki minaj

>”you’re obviously white and racist”

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

...How sad is it that I immediately interpreted that not as Sonic but as Chris-Chan Sonichu?
    I did the exact same thing... x.x
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

Word processors installed on my computer, in alphabetical order:

• AbiWord 2.9.2
    • Kingsoft Writer 2012
    • LibreOffice Writer 3.6.2
    • Microsoft Word 2010
    • Microsoft Word 2013 Preview
    ...Yeah, I have an addiction.
    A few weeks ago I found WordPerfect 97 on Amazon for $3 and ordered it

It showed up, 10lbs and all with phonebook instruction manual and font guide still in its shrink wrap

got it installed on my old ME machine

The CEO of Hostess got a 300% pay increase this year.

if I was the CEO I'd probably do the same thing
    Also, I have 1.7GB of MLP music/fanmusic/fan remixes on my server, check the NSFW thread for the link or PM me

• edited 2012-11-17 12:37:34
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I could make these all day!

...of course, now that I've figured out that animating them is the easy part, I should probably work on making the graphics themselves prettier.

Dear Gunny Wolf, please lose the comic sans font

Love, your old student from back at DINFOS
    Fuck, I may have screwed that one up. I can't remember if a proper flashing yellow arrow signal goes to the solid yellow between the green and the flashing yellow or not...

Fuck, I may have screwed that one up. I can't remember if a proper flashing yellow arrow signal goes to the solid yellow between the green and the flashing yellow or not...

That must be a midwest or new england sort of thing, because they don't flash down here in the Southwest or LA
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
     F L U T T E R S H Y !

That must be a midwest or new england sort of thing, because they don't flash down here in the Southwest or LA
    It's a new thing they're trying some places because it lets them have a permissive left turn but control it separately from the through lanes. (So you can have, for example, the through lanes facing a red but still allow people to turn left when there's a gap in oncoming traffic.)

Only a handful of states have tried it so far, because it confuses a lot of people...
    jeans
  • Darkness falls across the land
    The mid-night hour is close at hand
    Creatures crawl in search of blood
    To terrorize your neighborhood

You try to run, you try to scream
    But no more sun you'll ever see
    For evil reaches from the crypt
    To crush you with its icy grip

Darkness falls across the land

Stand and face the hounds of hell
    And rot inside a corpses shell

It's great fun
  • I'm scary gargoyle in a tower, that you made with plastic power.
  • edited 2012-11-17 13:14:34
    Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Run with the devil
    Shout Satan's might
    Deathtöngue
    Deathtöngue
    The Beast rises tonight

• Hoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt
    juggling geese
    I made myself a sprite sheet of sorts:

...it needs work.
    Nah that looks good
    Give this a watch:

Organized by vets, videotaped by a hardass brother from Marine Recon, Phelps and his ilk get blocked out. 

This same thing happened at a funeral my team was officiating at in 2007. Phelps and company decided to show up and the entire community rolled in to block them out, with the Patriot Freed Riders rolling in too. That was one of the most awesome things I've ever witnessed in my entire life. 
    Also some ivory tower professor shows up to give his opinion on why Phelps is trying to troll via the military and veterans. He's wrong, the reason they're doing this is because instead of being repulsed by the gay community, the gay community instead embraced them and treated them like the sideshow they are. Trolling veterans gets them the reaction they want. 
  • veterans ar ghey faggits

hurr hurr
  • Found an MLP/Franken Fran crossover pic.
  • Would you kindly send me a link to that video? I'm using my phone right now so it's not as easy to see the link myself.
  • Also I feel sorry for the kids.