The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    In fact Deco is probably the polar opposite of me and Lunchbox, well, she's a communist

nobody can accuse me of mary sueing 11.975 that's for sure
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well, you must at least wear the Pac Man thingies
    Nope. I can't even remember if those things were real at one time
    Alas.
  • If they're not, you should totally make some and sell them.
    I'm pretty sure Namco would have something to say about that
  • Nonsense. Claim Pacman is a wheel of Gouda cheese with a slice taken out of it.

and the ghost can be an upside-down tulip.

I just listened, that's rather nice
  • People clinging to junk. My mom is making a big deal about me trashing some old birthday cards and crap.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

HAMSTER PONY PONY PONY PONY
  • HAMSTER PONY PONY PONY PONY

O_o

How odd.
  • edited 2012-07-29 20:33:05
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Man, laptops in 1992 seemed positively medieval. $3499 in 1992 USD for a 25 MHz 386SL notebook with a color VGA screen. I'm relatively sure the hard drive in this computer has a more powerful CPU. :P

Also, the laptop I'm typing on (the Core i7 monster) has the same footprint as two old issues of PC Mag placed side-by-side. Wut.
    Lee: funny you should mention that. I've got a Texas Instruments 4000 WinDX2 color VGA laptop here with the screaming 486 DX2 40MHz 8MB option. I've located a memory upgrade for it and am getting a replacement battery and power supply, and looking to install Win95 on it. Thing cost as much as a new compact car when it was released. 
    i like how that book is called "book"
    surprise fish for president
  • edited 2012-07-29 21:36:59
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Surprise Fish / Catball 2020
  • Dun dun dun! Condom Duck!
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Forsythe: Wow, that sounds amazing. I wish I knew where my old 486 PCI board went to; it went MIA during the move in 2010 and I think it may have been trashed, but I don't know for sure.
  • edited 2012-07-29 21:41:21
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Kraken/Leviathan 2020

Ninjas: Gator you bastard.
    penndot publication 213
  • Dad is having knee surgery tomorrow. Everything should go alright, but I'm just kind of nervous.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Good luck to him.

May he heal well.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    kingCrackers: La-Mulana Party vs. Ocean King Party... WHO WILL WIN?

thenamelesssamurai: That's definitely understandable. I hope it goes well, too.
    Argh, there's no cold drinks in the house. Now I have to wait a good 15 minutes or more for some water to chill down so I can make some myself. #firstworldproblems
  • Hey, they reissued Les Baxter's Jewels of the Sea.

Maybe I can actually get my hands on it now.

• gummy 8ears
    I'm also re-reading CWC's "Story Of My Current Days", and y'know? This is not an adult talking. This is a 12-year-old going through puberty and having no idea what to do. That's how arrested his development is.
  • edited 2012-07-29 22:59:40
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    gummy alphabet

...used to be one of my favorite candies when I was little. Mostly because I liked the letter W. This makes perfect sense.
  • lee4hmz said:

I'm also re-reading CWC's "Story Of My Current Days", and y'know? This is not an adult talking. This is a 12-year-old going through puberty and having no idea what to do. That's how arrested his development is.

why are you so obsessed with this guyyyy

seriously it's not healthy

Because I find this sort of mental trainwreck fascinating? I dunno. 
  • Sorry, but I'm with Lazuli.

Just 'taint right.

In other news

http://goateesaver.com/ looks cool.
    I won't bring it up any more if you people are just going to complain about it, then. :P
  • edited 2012-07-29 23:16:10

Danke.

I just ate steak and a baked potato. without utensils. #yolo
    I find his comics to be fascinating because he throws himself so much into his comic, and makes that world conform to what he considers good and right.  And considering his hardline stances on things, and the fact that his imaginary town's police force is supplemented by an entire Army division, it's not far off from North Korea. 
  • I was workin' my way through Kansas

on a dollar and forty cents

when I fell into mixed convulsions

with the help o' some demon gin

• I like gummi candy. All sorts of gummi candy.

I had gummi orange slices this afternoon and they were delicious.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Yummy.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I read it and posted in it. :)

And if you're worried about that, don't be. That statement accurately describes all the threads I've made here. Yes, even the Pokémon thread.
    Yeah, today was an especially slow day for the forum. I kind of wonder why.
  • People out doan' thangz, most likely.

I have a tiki. I should post a picture of it sometime.

• edited 2012-07-29 23:59:00
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    ^^because i haven't yet graced it with my presence, of course
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ticketmaster's site lists the following dates and times for a CAPA season pass:
    Saturday Evening - Ohio Theatre
    Wed, Dec 31, 1969 4:00 PM || Ohio Theatre
    Saturday Evening - Palace Theatre
    Wed, Dec 31, 1969 4:00 PM || Palace Theatre
    I get that it's just a placeholder for "this covers multiple shows and thus has various dates/times", but it amuses me nonetheless.
  • edited 2012-07-30 00:03:36
    I used to have a Moai head and a gargoyle. I might still have them, but I don't know where they are.

Speaking of gargoyles, lately I've been thinking about what might happen if I became one as part of a fantasy journey of self-discovery. This is kinda cool but still weird. I blame my new tarot deck.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

so i have a picture of the paintbally variety

i'm the dashing fellow as the bottom of the picture

• ^^Cool. 

Moai are Polynesian (specifically, Rapanui), though.

hey mr. tally-man tally me bananas, daylight com' an' me wanna go home

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You posted a picture of yourself and didn't show us your face.

Thus I am forced to conclude you are, in fact, Todd in the Shadows.