The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Around 9 a.m. (today), Texas Tech Police received a report of an individual carrying a rifle into the construction area of the former Business Administration Building. Following a thorough search of the area by Tech PD and Lubbock Police Department, the individual was located, and it was verified the individual was carrying an ROTC dummy rifle. The ROTC offices are located in the former BA building. Campus activities are returning to normal.

Oh. well then
  • The sadness will last forever.
    lol
  • edited 2012-06-26 12:18:57
    Postponing today's adventure since it's raining profusely and the wind is very strong outside. :/
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hi JZ. What adventure?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It is also windy here
  • edited 2012-06-26 12:23:47
    ^^^I was going my bike on to drop off/pick up a couple applications for volunteer work. Plus, explore a little just because I am not hugely familiar with my town.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    What is "The View"?

It sounds like some tosh that MTV would create.
    It's basically a bunch of famous girls sitting around talking about topics. Often they get controversial. This amounts to a great deal of screaming. They also interview people.

Also, currently Whoopi Goldberg is on it, and last I heard, she was being strange and kinda vapid sounding as opposed to actually funny...

Unless Fouria G was talking about the Irish art show...
  • Re: The View: I know they talk about sex and vibrators a lot.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

^^^I was going my bike on to drop off/pick up a couple applications for volunteer work. Plus, explore a little just because I am not hugely familiar with my town.

Oh. Hopefully you can do that later!
  • Anon: Yeah, or tomorrow for some reason, I want to go early and then find a pastry shop. Nostalgia/childhood experiences always tells me that if I go out early, I should find a pastry shop to eat breakfast at. Though, this is a crappy small town, and that probably won't happen. But, at least I can get some applications in.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    It's basically a bunch of famous girls sitting around talking about topics. Often they get controversial. This amounts to a great deal of screaming. They also interview people.

Also,
    currently Whoopi Goldberg is on it, and last I heard, she was
    being strange and kinda vapid sounding as opposed to actually funny...
    yeah, I read the Wiki page and its very similar to something we have over here called "Loose Women".

• What is "The View"?

It sounds like some tosh that MTV would create.

I AM THE TABLET
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

is "sakura grace" a good name for a mary sue
  • Space: I think it is. Though, it depends on the context of the story it is in.
  • edited 2012-06-26 12:59:02
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

it's a pony fanfiction, and the mary sue in question is a lovecraftian horror trying to be a pony but not actually knowing what ponies are.

lovecraftian is just a good word in general

Please include Whirly Times in your fanfic

I'm dying for some validation here
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    sorry, already promised to include TWirly Times, and three OCs is just silly

• O-o
    This is intolerable

JUUSSTIIIIIIIICCEEE
  • Well, Whirly Times and Twirly Times could be cousins or siblings or something. Their names are very similar.
    harmonics
    DEMO
  • DEMO

harmonics

• I know, I know, we have a thread for this, but the Homestuck update today...

brb screaming

everyone died, the end

NEXT UP: PROBLEM SLEUTH 2: THIS TIME IT'S SLEUTHIER

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm actually expecting something a bit less awful to happen, either Jane doing the lifey thing again, or a

TG: im going back

type of thing.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

everyone died, the end

NEXT UP: PROBLEM SLEUTH 2: THIS TIME IT'S SLEUTHIER

Fuck YES!
    I was quoted out of context

I was quoted...[saying that i should set everything on fire]

imi, this rampant pyromania of yours isn't healthy

That's kind of ironic.
  • edited 2012-06-26 14:28:33
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

how is

...actually, no, never mind

this is sakura grace. everyone loves her.

I DON'T LIKE FIRE

If I were a Robot Master, you could use Fire Flame Heat Man's weapon against me
    hey pal I'm the one who came up with dragon wings on a pony

hope u have a good lawyer

hey pal I'm the one who came up with dragon wings on a pony

hope u have a good lawyer

sakura grace is the greatest lawyer in all of equestria or however the fuck its spelt

true fact

• I MADE PANCAKE.

SUCESSFULLy
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    What kind of pancake?
  • Just normal pancakes from the ingredients we had around. Nothing too fancy. Unfortunately, we don't even have anything buttermilk. Or honey that isn't in a half solid, half liquid form.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Ah, that's inconvenient. Hopefully it turned out okay nonetheless.

Was the honey going to be part of the batter or drizzled on top?
  • They're pretty good, actually. Better than if I had used a box mix.

It was to be poured on top.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Glad to see you finally got your pancakes, JZ. :)
    Nice! I actually like it when pancakes are topped with something besides syrup. Though personally, I like putting jelly/jam on mine. Usually strawberry or grape.

I MADE PANCAKE.

SUCESSFULLy

• 8oop.