Attention Duelists! My hair has created a Yugioh Thread!

18910111214»

Comments

• I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    I do puns too, a lot of them.

Anyway, Tour Guide and Leviair actually are good in the deck.
  • >implying I have the money to acquire Tour Guide

I don't even know if I'll ever get to use this, only one of my friends plays YuGiOh and I'm not a tournament person (I generally hate tournaments, honestly). So I mostly bought it just because.

Buy some Battlepacks. It's not terribly hard to get. It's a rare.

Unless you're sticking to DN.
  • edited 2012-06-16 21:43:07
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    (looks up on Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki)

Huh, interesting. I like the theme naming. Oddly, it kind of reminds me of the cities in Kanto in Pokémon.

Anyhow, it's cool that you got that deck. I'm glad you're enjoying it already.
  • I am probably sticking to DN for most intents and purposes. Unless I meet a group of YGO players at college or something, and if I meet anyone who plays cardgames in college, it'll probably be Magic, not YuGiOh.
    Shouldn't it be on DN, then? The card, I mean.

@ProfessorGator: Well, they're both color-based. Note, that Renge(Orange) is the only normal-type monster in Dark World. I also don't like how they murdered the dub names for it. Except a few. Zure sounds cool. Goldd is not an issue. Silva also sounds great. Reign-Beuax is another good one. Rest... eh.
  • Zure's a normal monster too.

As for DN, yes, but I thought you meant in my physical deck. 

I thought that's what you meant at first. :P
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Irene: I know. I just thought it was "odd" because I'm the resident Pokémon nerd here, so of course I would compare it to that. :P
    I thought Pokemon did a much better job at it, really.

I'm hoping for more of them. It's a great archtype, really. Too bad they're a pain to play against.
  • It's only a pain to play against if you're not prepared for them.

Notably, this can be said of pretty much any archetype in the game.

Dragged Down, Grapha, Leviair + Gates of the Underworld, etc.

It has a lot of good options.
  • 'ndeed.

I also made a simple yet effective dragon beatdown deck in DN the other day. Centered around Montage Dragon who is just evil if played correctly.

Nice.

It's just too bad there's few decent ways to get out F.G.D. besides abusable cards.(Chain Material and Future Fusion)
    In other news, out of 24 packs, I just pulled 4 Tour Guides. That's a total of 8 now. 6 Rares and 2 Star Rare.

Which means I got two full play sets and one super easy trade power.