Up Up Down Down Down Left Right Left Right B A

124»

Comments

• Isn't that downloadable content for the PS3 though?  I think I remember a friend buying them for the latest MK on the PS3.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I dunno if the new costumes for the DLC characters is downloadable on the PS3 or not. I've got an Xbox.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Fire Emblem Awakening is coming? Awesome.
  • edited 2012-03-29 20:49:41
    So I was thinking to myself earlier, wondering "Okay, what if there was a fan sequel to Star Control 2 that could replace the affront that was Star Control 3?".

Then I thought "Considering what the Star Control fandom is like, there probably is!"

So I went and googled it, and lo and behold, I discovered a little thing called Project 6014.

It's still in development (surprise surprise), but the last demo release was in January and what little I've learned about it seems quite promising.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Boy, I can't wait to play Odin Sphere!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Given that the fact that this site's search function is worth about two packets of salt from Wendy's, I'm not exactly going to blame anyone for not dragging up this thread from March.

If anything, I might lock this one since the other has active discussion.
  • Yeah, this should be locked imo
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Now I'm wondering if I would have thought of that analogy had your name not been "Frosty".

Oh, well. Locking.
This discussion has been closed.