MEINKRAFT

12346»

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    ^do i have to
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    But they deserve ice cream.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

so now minecraft singleplayer is lagging like a motherfucker

i feel you all should be made aware

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ It's because single player is now a multiplayer server run right on your computer

why

why is that a thing

• Both to stop the annoying "works one way in single player and another way in multiplayer" issue and also to allow people to open up their single player servers to a LAN.

well, downside of this is i won't be able to do singleplayer.

not that i was doing it before, but

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Why can't you?

If you can do Multiplayer, then you can do Singleplayer

Also, the server is now in 1.3. And pluginless. So, uh, don't destroy anything

Or I may have to hurt you

Badly

Maybe
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    There was an incident involving a new member to the server, some creepers, and spawn, so I had to roll back

NOT MY FAULT AT ALL! The creepers managed to creep up on the guy and blow things to the high heavens
  • edited 2012-08-07 18:03:46
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Added a trapdoor to spawn's roof because why the fuck are we spawning on a roof?
  • How far have you guys explored so far? I'm thinking I might raid the sugar cane farm and MAP ALL THE THINGS.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Not too far

I plan to install the multiworld and add the Woosh Park map

It's a theme park

Only issue is that it would let you get hundreds of diamonds if you raided it...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Wait, what? O_o
    Weird, the library is messed up too.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Checking what happened. Could have been a greifer
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Ok, no idea on the signs. A lot of them are blanked, but yet some aren't, so I'm leaning towards glitch

Rest looks like a bored griefer. I repaired damage as I found it and left two stacks of bookcases for the library to use as needed in repairs I wasn't sure of. If anything is missing or needs repairs, tell me

My fault for not doing regular back ups
  • Finally got the full PC version a few days ago.

I'd play multiplayer with y'all but knowing me I'd probably burn somebody's house down by accident or something. Also I don't have a custom skin yet.

I saw a weird glitch earlier today when I came across a Creeper buried up to its neck in sand and not doing anything, just staying perfectly still. In fact it didn't even seem to register as an entity, as I could walk through it no problem after I dug it out.

• Yeah, that happens sometimes.

Also, come play with us! PLEAAAASE! :D
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ No, say pwease with huge moe eyes. It will work better
  • Yeah, that happens sometimes.

Also, come play with us! PLEAAAASE! :D

Maybe sometime when I have more free time. But not at present, sorry.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    See? I TOLD BlackHumour that "Pwease" with huge moe eyes was the way to go
  • Also the only computer in the house that can actually run Minecraft has a tendency to crash, so I doubt I'd get anything done anyway.
  • edited 2012-09-02 18:28:37
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm aware of this, but my laptop can't run it even at the lowest possible graphic settings (it can sort-of run it if I play on the Superflat map type, but even then it's pretty difficult)

The new laptop I am getting may be a different matter, we will have to see.

• edited 2012-09-02 19:01:45
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    so um

the server is still running 1.3, i can't connect to it
  • I have revive the thread.

I would like to introduce you all to Daisy, for that is what I call my character.

I've been playing a game of survival with her for several days. Not on that map, mind.

I was exploring a mineshaft earlier and found a place where a dungeon intersected with it. Cool stuff.

Also found a village later with some odd spawning issues. Namely, part of it seems to have generated buried in a nearby hill, see below.

a few buildings didn't fully generate at all

or generated too far off the ground to be accessible.

and I had to dig an entrance to this one, because there were Testificates trapped inside.

interesting stuff all in all. Also despite being pretty large, the village seems to lack a Defender Golem, which is unfortunate.

• I have not ever played with you.

It would be fun, though. But I couldn't host the server, I don't think my computer can handle that.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I finally updated the server, guys
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    IT IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Ok, looks like a griefer went in. Good news is that he only demolished two buldings, one intact enough for easy fixing, and only did minor damage elsewhere

If your structure is destroyed, tell me and I'll give you temp creative mode