MEINKRAFT

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Doesn't look so bad to me. What'd he break?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    future, you can rebuild

Squiddy: Meep

Oh, I wish the guy was still on. I would have said, "Jaypootie? Shut the fuck up" then /ban jaypootie
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

...Just noticed that.

I'm glad this guy was banned, I liked that tank. >:/

My dog is gone, too!

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...Wait... I may unban him IF I can change his spawn and then put it in a bedrock pit. Lined with dispensers out of his reach
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Not the dog!
  • I assume Black_Humor is Black Humor.

Just as a guess.

My dog is still alive, actually! :D
    Sorry, Squid. :/
  • Oh hai guys!

Haven't logged on since the screenshot. Time to assess the damage to my base!
    I think the server exploded.
  • edited 2012-07-09 20:18:37
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Exploded or ASPLODED?

...Yeah, it's either we have plugins to stop griefers but the server shits itself, or we have no plugins and are susceptible to morons

so

i'm spawning in the spawn area with the arrows and things, not at the bed

and i can't get out

help, please? 

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Jeez how the hell...?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Next after the cabin? A giant bedrock stadium where we can stage monster fights so I can stop being an ass
    I accidentally an announcement on the bulletin board.

I accidentally slayed the ender dragon.

woo

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Don't worry guys, I can export the map and add more ender dragons

...Or an ender dragon spawner :O

nifty

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ ...Creepy
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗

Even worse D:
    ...the music from Max Payne! :D
  • edited 2012-07-10 01:33:32

pfft. Catchy music.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...Now I want a mod where I can potentially calm down a creeper and befriend them, and maybe eventually understand them...
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I just remembered that I HAVE a cabin designed in single player! So I'm recreating that as the Spawn Center (Not sure if I should include the giant Christmas tree, or leave that as a Holiday thing...)
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I have a better idea now

I can put various props there throughout the year. A tree for Christmas. An egg for Easter. A pumpkin for Halloween. And since Spawn is smack dab in the center, this means walking out of a tree, or giant egg, or giant pumpkin, or whatever
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Hell, if there is an International Boobs Day, you could walk out of a giant pairs of breasts!
  • edited 2012-07-10 03:05:50
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Jesus, there is an international breast(feeding) week starting August 1st o.o

I was joking, Internet! Besides, I don't think HH is QUITE pervy enough to want giant boobs on the server for a week
  • edited 2012-07-10 15:55:37
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Lumine said:

It would offend my sensibilities. I am literally the only person here who does not like boobs, I think. :p

WE WILL CONVERT YOU.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ I say we make a giant mountain carving of boobs to honour their boobosity
  • edited 2012-07-10 21:55:46
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

squid i am going to log onto the server right this second and make a monument of boobs, i swear to god

you brought this on yourself

i'm building it right now

out 

of 

obsidian

What the hell is Minecraft, anyway
    vidya gaem for computers. everything's made out of blocks and you build stuff with more blocks. also there's philosophy at the end.
    Block philosophy?

so, i decided to walk as far south as i could

did you know there's a mountain, and a vast desert, and an NPC village beyond the desert?

On the way home, I climbed the mountain.

On the mountaintop, I met a lone Enderman.

He held a lone rose with both hands, as if he was afraid to lose it.