MEINKRAFT

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Well, that was good fun.

Built a nice cabin, has all the amenities of modern civilization, chests, crafting tables, beds, furnaces, chairs, you name it.

Found iron too. Yay iron.

• edited 2012-07-09 01:16:13
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

by the way, you should really get a custom skin or something, the default minecraft guy is silly looking.

Here are a bunch of good ones.

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    it makes EVERYONE happy
    also, i'm thinking about building a couple more buildings so it's a village instead of just an inn. good idea or horrible one?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Oh, sorry about that. Spawn doesn't let people build there unless they are me
    Well, we managed to build right near spawn, so it's all good.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Where is the build? I couldn't see it from the sky
  • edited 2012-07-09 01:46:09
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Like I said, right near spawn, where you put the crafting table. it was next to this big ravine, too.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'm lost ;.;
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Oh, I'll rename the server to The Heaper's Server once I get the chance, unless there is a better name

So, there's a dog on a ledge near the inn.

He's not domesticated yet. 

Forget mining. Our primary goal now is to find bones. To domesticate the dog, is why.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Yes we can. Right click them with bones

And you can domesticate cats the same way, but with fish

And Creepers are afraid of cats 8D
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    There is a jungle nearby

Cats spawn there
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    OH! OH! OH!

I KNOW!

I SHOULD FIND A GIANT CAVE SYSTEM

BLOCK IT OFF

AND EVERY NOW AND THEN

HOLD A TOURNEY

WHERE YOU GUYS CAN MINE

BLOCKS OF DIAMOND, GOLD, AND IRON!
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I found a better Permissions plugin, so I'll need usernames so I can add people without them losing the ability to build

So far I have Squid's username. So yeah...
  • edited 2012-07-09 04:49:34
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

oh what

not the house ;-;

Crmirnauc said:

I found a better Permissions plugin, so I'll need usernames so I can add people without them losing the ability to build

So far I have Squid's username. So yeah...

could you add thespacephantom, pleeeease? :3

enderman in the library

um

i found a puppy

what should i name him

yes

yes that's perfect

• edited 2012-07-09 13:38:35
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *sighs* I'll spawn a few cats and tame them to scare away creepers when I get on

i made a snowman

he came to life

yay?

• Snowmen do that, yeah.

you can do it with blocks of iron, too!

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ That reminds me, tell that lazy ass golem he's fired. Fucker won't take Creepers...

Well, I gotta say, Snowy Gulch is doing quite well for itself!

That's what we're calling the town now.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    :< I thought we were calling it Icalasariville, the capital of Icalasariland, on the continent Icalasari, of planet Icalasari-9
    nope.
  • edited 2012-07-09 17:53:43
  • edited 2012-07-09 17:58:01
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'll be on it ASAP

In the meantime, take screenshots in case he argues (THIS is why I'm installing permissionsEX)
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Ok, guys, I banned the asswipe. Once I'm on my laptop I am installing permissionsEX so people need to ask for permissions (and I may have to turn on that spam autoboot...)
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Also, who has the most availability? I'll see if I can make a new group thay doesn't have admin powers except for the hammer of bannidor
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Not needed Lumine. Once PermissionsEX is on, people won't even be able to lure creepers over to grief
  • edited 2012-07-09 18:12:20

o_o

he didn't do permanent damage or anything, did he

• edited 2012-07-09 18:13:07
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Logblock isn't up yet

So I can't rollback what he did

Lumine: You're Black_Humour, right?
    Can we rebuild, or...