The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• edited 2014-07-02 23:31:29

everybody step into the noise train!!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    When I was at Wal-Mart earlier today, I saw this and just had to take a picture of it.

• Lilly said:

We're lucky that this person chose four wrong letters to use.
  • *Advance Shipping Fanbase*

<Dawn> fuck you fuck you fuck you all
  • SEXY GARCHOMP WAS BANNED TO UBERS AGAIN
  • edited 2014-07-08 15:02:52
    derpes zoster virus
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    pipe flanges

7-speed turbo blorf
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    takes many buckets of paint /me throws pink paint in the general direction of mojave music /me thro...
    /me takes many buckets of paint

/me throws pink paint in the general direction of mojave music
    /me throws green paint in the general direction of imipolex g
    /me throws lavender paint in the general direction of naney
    /me throws orange paint in the general direction of central avenue
    /me throws sky blue paint in the general direction of anonus
    /me throws light brown paint in the general direction of thenamelesssamurai
    /me throws bright yellow paint in the general direction of ponicalica
    /me throws VIVID TANGERINE in the general direction of lee4hmz
  • misses commanderson

she's some kind of bird-reptile

and she teaches Big Six Duggan how to be Bix Dugan
  • edited 2014-07-08 15:07:55
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    *douses self in Toyota Blizzard Pearl paint*

BOO I'M SPLAKRLY GHOST
  • fuck you all

it would be nice to have a comprehensive, open-minded discussion about the issue of lolicontent

but no, it has to be an internet lightning rod
  • HEY LOOK

IT'S THE TOPIC OF ISRAEL FOREIGN POLICY AND PALESTINIAN STATEHOOD

GO NUTS
  • edited 2014-07-08 15:09:15
    HERE'S SOME CONTROVERSIAL OPINION TO START YOU OFF

THE SETTLERS SHOULD GTFO

THERE YOU GO

START FLAMING

FUCK YOU
  • FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL
  • *old western saloon honky-tonk piano music*
  • 1024x768 best resolution
  • ^ i don't actually believe this but blurting this out is fun
  • there's no difference between 320 kbps and lossless
    best played at 320x200 (256 colors)
  • there's no need to have any higher than 768p on a screen that's smaller than like 19 inches or so
  • lee4hmz said:

best played at 320x200 (256 colors)

*plays in CGA*
  • CGA

where the white people are...actually white
  • the good old days when neon fuschia and sky blue were all the rage

and no other colors existed
  • edited 2014-07-08 15:16:18
    [Waluigi] Purple is a color. D:<
    trs-80 model 1 

bboounnccee
  • casper the friendly man
  • edited 2014-07-08 15:37:09
    i thought getting stupidly offended was something that other people did

(multiple layers of meaning)
  • IJBM: the unwillingness of people to continue a thoughtful, detailed, conversation about a topic that i want to talk about
  • naney said:

i think the issue had was that pedophiles
    apparently use loli stuff to get actual children to perform sexual acts
    (something i was never aware of until now), whereas rape fetish stuff
    isn't used to get rape victims to go along with rape. so it has little
    to do with the objectionableness of the acts performed persay.

i don't think this discussion should spread to more threads though.

i was not aware of this

that said, at this point this topic (as a topic of discussion on the internet) is such a minefield filled with suspicions and false assumptions (in all directions) that i'm unwilling to actually believe anything about it until further proof is offerred

not saying that i disbelieve it, no.  it may very well be true.  just saying that i am not using it to draw any conclusions about anything.

in any case it's a bunch of stuff i'd rather not touch without a ten-foot pole, though if i'm forced to deal with it i will put on several layers of disclaimer-colored flame-retardant clothing before handling it.

srsly i'm just sick of the fact that people on the internet cant discuss this issue without it blowing up

fucking tired of all the gag orders on this and various political issues (israel and palestine, which i mentioned earlier, is another example)

fyi if you dont have anything civil to say in response to this post, pretend that instead looks like the following post
  •  4rzsig o;fhfgzhg;zsos ;os:OSH Igo:Hrb zythgo94guvnu ht9v4nt vz9 vh5eygzv47tynw oyo4ytw8;w4y ;o8t;ryn;rny zsrny8gl9s8yrnp0 go8zyso;n ozwt8yt;wvwn8t4'wyn =r]r n0nyn 0nyny 8nWnyw] nyny {n[{to WROG{O*Touh{OWro*WY[WY[o8[W{oywg*G*W{OGY{OYQ*QYtQty*y[y[o8y{O*TY8yQ{O*QY{TO*YQO*ty*OT*OTYO*YTO*WYT{O*Yg[o G{O*O{Gy [ O{* [o8w GO {O*G [o8YG*O Y8Oy8Oy88O 8OYgO 8g8 O*8oG8OY*OG 8oGYO*T8oT o8YToGYoHGIHTIHITglHGLIihslgslg sliglsigliehlISHgliEhglSeighSLighslfiEHLSEirHLISilfHISIGSielrhSLIElirisLHighSEIGILShieiS LIETLIS T:I:IT :W :I$:$ :$ :L$ L$ L$ L$ I WSghki ISGh igih ih
  • edited 2014-07-08 16:38:16

i don't have any further proof or anything, that's just what several people mentioned in response to Miko's post. If that is true I'd consider that a very good reason to discourage the propagation of such art. If that is untrue, then I stand in favor of such art on free speech grounds, regardless of my personal feelings, though keeping in mind the caveats that i mentioned in that discussion yesterday.

As is, i don't really want to google about to learn about the methods and practices of child molesters because to be frank that's a subject i'm happy to be in the dark about.
  • to recap in case you don't want to dig around: I feel that art should not be limited in content except when the content would be directly promoting/abetting very deeply immoral acts.
  • yeah, i don't blame you for not wanting to find out more; i wouldn't do that either

though i guess it's useful to know if this ever comes up again in an internet drama event

...which it will; if not on this site, elsewhere
  • edited 2014-07-08 16:57:33
    naney said:

to recap in case you don't want to dig around: I feel that art should not be limited in content except when the content would be directly promoting/abetting very deeply immoral acts.

i agree with you there.

my being offended by something is not by itself sufficient grounds to ban it.  there needs to be a better reason.
  • edited 2014-07-08 18:25:16
    Axe me and I'll Old Spice you back
  • Cranky Kong : the cast of Donkey Kong Country :: Old Spice : Spice Girls
  • edited 2014-07-08 22:52:58
    Okay, whenever I see images like this: 
    I keep thinking they were made by someone saying things like "the chemicals...they puts them in our fooooods, precioous...we hates them, nasty tricksy chemicalls..."
  • edited 2014-07-08 22:53:50
    Seriously, that one's overblown enough that it could have gone in the political cartoon thread. o_O
  • edited 2014-07-08 22:54:56
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sometimes I wonder if David Dees actually believes this stuff or just gets paid to make it
    A lot of the people that do this sincerely believe they're being poisoned by The Man for some nefarious purpose they either can't explain at all, or that involves a huge network of moving parts that would never work in real life.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Anonus said:

Sometimes I wonder if David Dees actually believes this stuff or just gets paid to make it

both.  he believes in a shitload of conspiracy theories, and also does commissions