The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• edited 2014-07-08 23:12:53
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    There's no such thing as good chemicals, because the very name means "toxic waste" and is evil[0]. Aspartame and MSG are evil because they cause neurotoxicity[1]. Fluride is evil because it makes you stupid and is industrial waste.[2] GMO is evil because...well, Monsanto. And putting Prozac in there smacks of mental illness denial...I know the Natural News guy is a former Scientologist, but in most cases, it's more out of distrust of the world around them than belief in any one religion.

---

[0] Honestly, I blame the media in part for not differentiating between "chemicals" (which are literally everything), and "dangerous goods" (things that could harm you or cause property damage in relatively small quantities if mishandled). Images of open 55-gallon drums oozing mutagen-like green goo don't help.

[1] IFF you were to inject either one directly into nervous tissue, anyway. Glutamates can't cross the blood-brain barrier.

[2] Fluoride, as HF, is an even more powerful neurotoxin, but it also has the side effects of destroying your skin and eating your bones if you get it on you. However, fluoride in the tiny amounts they use in water isn't particularly dangerous. People that write these things tend not to understand that the dose makes the poison, and that ions don't necessarily have the same effects as the acid they're part of; this is a bit like saying salt is dangerous because the muriatic acid they use to clean bricks can burn you. The "industrial waste" thing comes from the fact that a lot of fluoride comes from phosphate mining, with the implication that it's shite because it's a side product (the main product being phosphoric acid).
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It's sad really. Monsanto are evil, just not for the reasons crazy people say they are.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    They're certainly greedy, but the really off forms of non-GMO think that the food is poisoned somehow and will give you cancer.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

It's sad really. Monsanto are evil, just not for the reasons crazy people say they are.

I know it...
  • communist fluoridators in service of the illuminati
  • edited 2014-07-09 01:51:40
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    lee4hmz said:

Okay, whenever I see images like this: 

I keep thinking they were made by someone saying things like "the chemicals...they puts them in our fooooods, precioous...we hates them, nasty tricksy chemicalls..."
    Nobody puts MSG in anything but Doritos and the like any more; genetically altered foods are a potential danger to biodiversity, not human health; fluoride is harmless in general; and while the presence of anti-depressants in the water supply and their over-prescription by psychiatrists are worrying, some people genuinely need them. Only aspartame is especially sinister, and that's more because it does the opposite of what it's supposed to do.
  • edited 2014-07-09 01:52:25
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sometimes I say to mother that maybe not drinking diet cola anymore would be a good idea, but she cares more about calories than the actual ingredients of the things we eat and drink...
    Aspartame-sweetened stuff has a certain bitterness to it, especially if it's just aspartame and not other sweeteners like ace-K.
    It's also frustrating that it feels like NOBODY has non-diet soda in their house.

A bit like how people under the age of 70 or so don't have rocking chairs >_>
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I do not drink diet soda.

But then, I prefer sodas that are actually sweetened with sugar, and those are hard to find sometimes...
    do they sell Mexican Coke in your area?
    Yes. It is good.
  • high fucktose corn syrup
  • i refuse to get diet soda

on the other hand, some people apparently get it because they like the taste

i will never understand these people
  • i want cherry coke

not sure how it will be different from dr pepper though

they're both cherry-flavored and both contain caffeine
  • they don't taste the same, despite having ostensibly similar flavors
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    cherry energy
    i get diet coke because my parents always had it around the house and it's the only soda to taste like new coke in tyool 2014
  • hustle bones coming out my mouth
    I keep it crackin like a bad back
  • edited 2014-07-09 12:20:21
    Tre said:

hustle bones coming out my mouth

but are they the REAL hustle?

No, GMO, that's not what he's talking about.

This is.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

• mathematical anti-telharsic harfatum septomin
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    how now brown cow

this that and then some
    I had forgotten how much I love of Montreal's early work. It's delightful.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ROAD CLOSED AHEAD
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ROAD CLOSED
    AT RAILROAD
    LOCAL TRAFFIC ONLY
  • edited 2014-07-12 20:47:36

Bury me in a marijuana field
    That's where I really long to be
    And I can go out in a blaze of glory
    When you roll a joint up out of me

You can smoke me in your hash pipe
    Shoot me intravenously
    Want to be wise? Let me fertilize your garden spot
    And you'll roll a joint up out of me

Don't bury me in the graveyard
    Or underneath the old oak tree
    I want to lay beneath the clay
    Until the time when you roll a joint up out of me

When the autumn wind is blowin'
    Marijuana plants will bend
    It's like shoveling snow, the wind will blow those seeds around
    And they'll put me back in place again

Bury me in a marijuana field
    That's where I really long to be
    And I can go out in a blaze of glory
    When you roll a joint up out of me

ROAD CLOSED
    DO NOT ENTER
    BECAUSE HER ROYAL HIGHNESS SAID SO
  • /me enters anyway

Hello, sir. I'm PC Princess Alice with the Centralia Royal Highway Patrol. Do you know why I've stopped you?
  • Because my Cinnamon Toast Crunch contains cinnamon sugar swirls in every bite!
    Did you say Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Give me that!

*more blue lights appear behind me*

Oh crap, the real police are here. I told PC Payne I wasn't going to "borrow" their cruisers anymore -_-
  • *screams to the poppos THEY'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!11"
    I forget why this road was closed now anyway.

It had something to do with the railroad tracks...
  • wait

if the police are poppos

oh shit

• Her Royal Highness Princess Alice of Centralia
    I'm getting worried

I've had this police car for over two hours now and Yarrun still hasn't stolen it...
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    best basketball player in anime is still utena.
    Taft Broadcasting
  • chitty chitty bang bang
    System requirements for installing Windows 95:
    • Personal computer with a 386DX or higher processor (486 recommended)
    • 4 megabytes (MB) of memory (8 MB recommended)
    • Typical hard disk space required to upgrade to Windows 95: 35-40 MB The actual requirement varies depending on the features you choose to install.
    • Typical hard disk space required to install Windows 95 on a clean system: 50-55 MB The actual requirement varies depending on the features you choose to install.
    • One 3.5-inch high-density floppy disk drive
    • VGA or higher resolution (256-color SVGA recommended)
    To use Microsoft Exchange and The Microsoft Network:
    • 8 MB of memory
    • 20 MB of additional hard disk space
    • Modem (required for using The Microsoft Network)
    Optional components:
    • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
    • Modem or fax/modem
    • Audio card and speakers for sound
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

I'm getting worried

I've had this police car for over two hours now and Yarrun still hasn't stolen it...

SO LONG, PRINCESS!

BROOOOOOOOOMVROOOOOOOOOOOM!