The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    D:
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • edited 2014-06-27 02:08:23
    TISH
  • ba dum tish

tish dum ba

ba tish dum
  • some jackass

less jackass

more jackass

an insignificant quantity of jackass
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    zettai unmei mokushiroku
  • MATOI RYUKO
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    KIRYUIN SATSUKI
  • MATOOOOOI RYUKOOOO
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    KIIIIRYUIN SATSUKIIIIIII
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    kazuraba kouta
  • KOOOOOOOOOUTA OTOYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
  • Aliroz said:

I won't hear anything against Carl Gustaf.

well why don't you go carl-gust off

see i both made a pointless and meaningless insult and did it off of carl gustaf's name lololol i am so clever
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    a list of the elements of the periodic table, written as though they were living organisms

a list of the subdivisions of The Walt Disney Company, written as though they were Japanese prefectures

a list of Fields Medal winners, written as though they were brands of toothpaste
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    a list of the Disney Princesses, written as though they were files on an early Microsoft Windows PC
    a list of integers, written as though they were German experimental filmmakers
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    a list of snowclones, written as though they were overpaying but getting it
    i laughed
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    The Disney Princess line: robbing characters of character since 1998!
    we should call the cops on them
  • a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything, written as though they were a list of everything,
    while it had beans up its nose
  • > beans

the script of the Magical Trevor flash cartoons, written as though it was an ancient Greek tragedy
    CLASSIC MEDIA

IS GONNA DELIVER

THE DICK
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The Richard Nixon Cartoon Show
  • edited 2014-06-29 15:14:42
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Our forum has been through a lot over the years, but we have not forgotten what is truly important... the great taste of Charleston Chew!
  • Carleston Chowder

Charleston Cowder
  • THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE C
  • unless there are two

then it's a farm

unless it's a zoo
  • soldier, stop teleporting bread
  • ----------------
    | yo |ding|dong|
    |man |ding|dong|
    |ding|dong| yo |
    ----------------
  • the dings are consecutive with the dongs, but may be displaced laterally
  • yo up northwest, yo down southeast

yo washington, yo florida
  • rick smut vs. charlie cruft
  • train to become stronger => car to become weaker
  • SUCK IT, CARS

RAIL TRANSPORTATION FTW

FUCK YER CONSERVATIVE ANTI-TRAIN BULLSHIT

AND YER SUBURBS
  • timely, timely, timely , targeted, timely, timely, targeted, and timely
  • If you break a digital scale while trying to weigh something, the scale might read "error".

In that case, you may have found the error of its weighs.
    Sometimes I screw around with the digital scales at work.

I'll put on something weighing a pound, hit the "zero" button, then take it off.

You'd think that would result in a negative value being displayed, but it doesn't--the LCD on the scale itself just shows [____] and the software on the computer it's connected to shows a positive weight.
    And yes, since I know y'all will reprimand me otherwise, I always make sure to fix it before anyone uses it to actually weigh a package.
  • What kind of positive weight does it show?
    It shows whatever weight I deliberately offset it by...I guess it's taking the absolute value of the reading, since it knows a package can't have a negative weight?
  • Check your plutonium