The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You have autoplaying music on your blog, Mr. Grinch

You really just aren't good

If it was up to me I'd make you leave the neighborhood, Mr. Grinch

Your house isn't even made of bricks...it's just wood!
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Undertale, but every character is just the Child wearing a costume.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Yabba the Hutt
    Dabba the Hutt
    Doo the Hutt

• Things you should not do:
    * throw starfish
    * doo the hutt
  • 37 people stole paintings of unsuccessful video game consoles
    Starfish Chuckers International
  • defenestrate E. Cheese's
  • but where is it
  • According to government records, the population is at present overwhelmingly Lutheran, although Catholics and other Christian minorities exist as well as several non-Christian minority groups. The largest non-Christian religious grouping was Ásatrú (Germanic folk religion). A Gallup poll conducted in 2012 found that 57% of Icelanders considered themselves "a religious person", 31% consider themselves "a non religious person", while 10% define themselves as "a convinced atheist", placing Iceland in top 10 atheist populations in the world.[3]
  • for an image on the internet it was surprisingly close to the truth
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...why

why would you make that black??
  • ...why

why would you make that black??

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Huh, tried googling something searching for a thing, and ended up getting two results back only for an entirely unrelated thing. Whoops, good job Crystal.
  • Acererak said:

A Gallup poll conducted in 2012 found that 57% of Icelanders considered themselves "a religious person", 31% consider themselves "a non religious person", while 10% define themselves as "a convinced atheist", placing Iceland in top 10 atheist populations in the world.[3]

real talk im p dubious wrt how these survey questions were phrased
  • what if one hates violent video games not because of their effects on children but just simply because one has a distaste for violent video games?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    then one should avoid playing violent video games
  • what if one hates violent video games because hate is engraved on each nanoangstrom of the 387 million miles of printed circuits in your complex
  • surveys in general are 500% crap and i never ever trust them unless the person who whipped the damn thing up writes out a good explanation of their methodology

what if one hates violent video games because hate is engraved on each nanoangstrom of the 387 million miles of printed circuits in your complex

Then you are doomed, for you are within a violent video game.
  • this is what happens when you are raised by a statistician who likes to complain about dumb things that happen on the job
  • There are occasional people who write up really stupidly informal and unscientific surveys rife with misspellings and grammatical errors and post them on the Steam forums.

There've been two on the subject of indie games lately.
    BIG BOOBS
  • BIG BOOBS
    That's not your line.
  • I'm rating series based on their ability to inspire interesting thinking and emotions.
  • No wonder it's intensely personal.
  • Part of that process includes using one's own imagination to flesh out one's understanding of the setting, rather than simply taking what's given as-is and doing nothing more.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Acererak said:

m'lady
    iceland also has the problem of people being unable to tell when they're dating their cousins
  • Calica said:

Acererak said:

m'lady
    iceland also has the problem of people being unable to tell when they're dating their cousins
    do they have more genetic problems than other people though?
  • edited 2015-11-23 07:46:11
    Perhaps it's just the sign that I have an active enough imagination that I flesh characters out in my mind even when they aren't fleshed out.

Once again this is more reason I say that the ratings are a personal thing.  They are a personal measure of enjoyment.  That enjoyment may be intellectual, it may be emotional, or whatever.  It's still personal enjoyment.

And don't try to pretend that your ratings are not.
  • "Trains discussion" is the most obvious snowclone but it's already been done and probably a few times.  To the point where people have explicitly asked it to stop.
  • Also I should probably make it a personal policy to not snowclone serious threads anyway.
  • Sure you can say "the animation sucks" or something like that.

Can you get used to it?  I mean, if you like something else enough you probably can.
  • I'm in one of those moods where half my Cadpig avatars look disgusting to me.

But she is kind of bizarre and gross anyway. Were it not for me making her a vegetarian she'd eat a ton of bugs and worms and such.
  • Yes I am conflating my version of her with the real show's.
  • Yes I am conflating my version of her with the real show's.

It's fun to maintain alternate versions of characters from the canon.
  • just imagine her slurping down earthworms and dangling spiders in her mouth

and other creepy-crawlies that live in Louisiana
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If I ever have a daughter, and that daughter starts a band, I am going to strongly urge her to name it Daughters Of The Cosmos.

And then she'll probably say "FUCK YOU DAD" and name it The Eliezer Yudkowsky Experience and play only Vaporwave Pearl Jam covers.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

i remember having a crush on the blond girl at one point
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I just wanna know why the dog is named JD.
    Jewish Dog

duh
  • Reminder that Crimea is still part of Ukraine.
  • edited 2015-11-23 15:41:53
    Someone retweeted a pic of four boobies.

I mean two anime girls with oversized boobies.

Should I apply "don't like don't comment" or should I reply with "I saw four boobies as the preview pic and I was like, no"?

Edit: Okay, fine, I'll apply don't like don't comment.

Edit: No, I'll comment, but only to the retweeter.
    Reminder that Crime A is still part of the Alphabet of Illegal Acts
  • Hi i am really drunk
  • Taipei a good place to be drunk