Anonus's Thoughts on Harry Potter

124»

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Is this a question about half-breads? 

D&D has to deal with this occasionally. 

Where more bestial races are concerned, rarely is the coupling consensual for the human member of the pair.

Unless there's some sort of established "People get down with trolls and giants all the time in Harry Potter" theme I'm unaware of or it's like "Ugly Americans" where enough alcohol and horse tranquilizer will result in all kinds of weirdness. 
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I admit, I'd thought of the possibility of human-troll hybrids being the result of non-consensual activity... :/
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. A really disturbing one, but a valid one nonetheless.
  • Justice42 said:

Is this a question about half-breads? 

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My inner 12-year-old is showing here, but...does anybody else think sexual relations between a giant and a human sound incredibly painful?
    Half-baguette, half-man, all abomination, all delicious.
  • does anybody else think sexual relations between a giant and a human sound incredibly painful?

yes

It depends on who is on top.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Naney said:

does anybody else think sexual relations between a giant and a human sound incredibly painful?

yes

you probably think that's a good thing, though

No wait...that might not help much...

It depends on who is on top, the gender of the participants, and the flexibility of the human female should one be involved. 
  • Naney said:

does anybody else think sexual relations between a giant and a human sound incredibly painful?

yes

you probably think that's a good thing, though
    nooot really
    ^^ Also the size of the giant and human in question.

You know...this IS Harry Potter. I'm sure a shrink spell or a spell to make someone larger could easily solve the size difference issues. 

Being marriage counselor in a fantasy setting probably has much more to do with logistics and the ability to hold one's lunch down rather than dealing with emotional issues.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Anonus said:

Also, I don't know if the books ever say this, but Peeves isn't the ghost of any human being and simply came into existence when Hogwarts was built

I once figured he was the ghost of someone who was strangled to death for being obnoxious
    They do say that, he's mentioned to be a poltergeist quite a few times.
    Well, I know that, I just didn't remember the books themselves clarifying that he is not the spirit of anyone who used to be alive.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Traditionally, poltergeists, whilst still spirits, have been considered to be untied to the former living. Rowling sticks pretty close to traditional mythology, really.
    Oh.
  • edited 2013-04-29 17:03:22
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    YOU ARE A HALF-BREAD! YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BAKED! YOUR FATHER WAS A SAN FRANCISCO SOURDOUGH AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A JEWISH RYE! 
  • edited 2013-04-30 03:36:34
    ಠ_ಠ

derp