Makin' a Pokemon Fan Game

13»

Comments

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Spoiler:
    Sinnoh. The Unovan ones are known as the Tao Trio, the Sinnoh ones are known as the Dragon Trio. And Lugia and the like should be post E4, but if people REALLY want pre E4...
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Got another tile done

...Four down, five to go for the walls alone...

At least after that all future cave walls will be simple. Small adjustments plus some colour changing x.x
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Wait...

Make that 15-18 more walls to go *sob*
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    woo out of that damned bunched up chunk of assignments now back to this
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Got a scripter and another artist signed up
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Nooobody cares, do they?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *lurks*
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I still need somebody to model for the Team Chrono Grunts. A woman and a man =/
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *stares down the lurker o.o*
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Me? Being a model? Gimme a sec.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

and then you said--

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg
  • edited 2013-04-02 16:02:36
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Oh I wasn't meaning you. I just felt like staring o.o
    *is made uncomfortable by the staring and backs up into a shadowy corner*
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *Uses Mean Look. You cannot escape now*
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Decided to work on Arceus a bit. Two versions will exist. One can basically murder you to death with ease
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Info on Arceus

Spoiler:
    A bst of 1500 (250 in each stat), he will be holding a ??? Plate when you face him. You cannot get this plate. This Arceus is uncaptureable and has the ability Omnipotence -Acts like Multitype, plus a passive 1/16 healing per turn. He is immune to Status conditions due to a status called Divine that prevents minor ailments (and being a major ailment, immune to those too). His ability also boosts all stats but HP and Evasion by two stages

??? has no weaknesses, resistances, or immunities. It will allow Judgement to be super effective on all Pokemon

You basically face this level 100 monster after getting the sixteenth badge plus capturing Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia. The Champion comes with you, so you double battle Arceus. The best strategy is to first use Haze to remove his essentially doubled stats. Then Heal Bell or Aroma Therapy to remove Divine. Then Toxic and wait for it to kill him (seriously, even when he was normal type just for testing, no stat boosts or anything, even Focus Blast from a Modest 31 IV 252 EV Hydreigon didn't take even a QUARTER of his health off. Toxic + Walling is your best bet)
  • edited 2013-04-12 03:26:07
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    That's not the first boss. Why would something that hard be the first boss? It's the final boss, which won't be accessible for months and months from now

Well, one of two final bosses
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Also, finished another tile
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Done another two tiles!

...Making the tiles is really boring
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I wonder what TMs I should put in, and how many?

Obviously the staples Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Attract, Toxic, Protect, and Hyperbeam, but what else?
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Make every move a TM. Even the Legendaries' signature moves.

DO EET
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ No 8D

Hmm...

Well of course 16 slots have to be set aside for Gym Leader TMs, and those will depend on each strategy

Needs to be competitively balanced (believe it or not, you can have battles across the internet with Pokemon Essentials, apparently. I don't know how, but I plan to harness this wizardry)

Hmm...

Oh! And just got an idea for the Normal leader!

Spoiler:
    She could be one of those infuriating status causers! Normalize Delcatty with Thunderwave (to hit Ground types), Attract, Lovely Kiss or whatever, and Double Slap to break subs and such. Strategy here is basically Worry Seed with a fast Pokemon to remove Normalize, then send in a Baltoy (I believe those are genderless) to fuck up her Delcatty for the easiest battle. Persim Berry would be a must[/quote]
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Holding off on making maps and such until I get more info on a new game maker designed just for Pokemon fan games

The program is called PokeSharp and is currently being worked on. If it's as simple as Essentials, I may jump to it. Bonus points if it allows porting to mobile
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Tempted... To... Add... Missing... No....