The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    That's a cardie, not a vest. :|
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

That's a cardie, not a vest. :|

A cardigan has sleeves in America, last I checked, and I thought the UK as well?
    They can be sleeveless too.
  • Got to love the differences in English between English-speaking countries.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Vriska said:

Got to love the differences in English between English-speaking countries.

Our GLORIOUS CONTINENTAL FEDERATION OF UNIFIED STATEHOODS vs the Island of Empire vs Australia vs Canada
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder why Centralians speak American English.

I mean, the country was founded by an alien...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    What language do Asterians speak?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    L1bb9DR.png
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    oh snap
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    did i ever post that video of Stan Lee roasting Rob Liefeld and Todd McFarlane
    Do it, Mandy my dude.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

L1bb9DR.png

DC could do that, but would Warner Bros.? :P
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    effective January 10th, Heapers' Hangout will no longer be accessible from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windwos 8.1

seriously, Windows 10's been out a year and a half, there's no excuse for not having it installed
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    what about windows nine and windows jeff
    Those will still work, but will require an HDMI to NaCl adapter
  • The sadness will last forever.
    haw haw
  • my excuse is that I find Windows 7 to be awesome.

sadly Windows 8 is inferior despite having the most awesome number.
  • actually it's "Autobots inferior. Soundwave superior"
  • Going out for a meal with my flat mates tonight.

Going to devour a large pizza.
     There is no Alt-Left, because that implies there is a way for a bunch of different far-leftists to cooperate long enough to form a cohesive movement, which is basically unheard of. 

effective January 10th, Heapers' Hangout will no longer be accessible from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windwos 8.1

seriously, Windows 10's been out a year and a half, there's no excuse for not having it installed
    Rigby said:

haw haw

Odradek said:

There is no Alt-Left, because that implies there is a way for a bunch of different far-leftists to cooperate long enough to form a cohesive movement, which is basically unheard of. 

Aye.

But then, it also would imply that the far-left has the same desire for legitimacy through deception that the extreme right does.
    As has become increasingly clear, people on the left have no ability to tolerate things that might be advantageous but might involve exploiting the legal system or bureaucracy

Everybody needs to lawyer up sometimes
    You've heard of the Alt-Right, but now allow me to introduce you to......the Alt-Left
  • I want to see a journalist arrange an interview with Trump and just ask him, like, super basic questions that a president should know.

What's the Third Amendment?

What's the capital of Latvia? (And at first, use Latveria to trip him up)

If Jaime crosses the border with three apples, and Anita crossed the border with eight, and they set up a farm that grows three apples per tree per year, and they planted the same number of apples each year, how many apples would they have by year 10?
    trick question, Latvia doesn't exist

trick question, Latvia doesn't exist

...you mean it's not a brand name prescription drug??
    ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT LATVIA.
    If you suffer from a low resistance to Russia or Teutonic Knights, or have high levels of Judaism, Latvia may not be right for you.
    My evil twin brother, Metamynodon
  • Huh, and here I thought Latvia was a legendary Pokemon.

If you suffer from a low resistance to Russia or Teutonic Knights, or have high levels of Judaism, Latvia may not be right for you.

Pretty sure I'm the only person allowed to make this joke here, which is kind of weird.
  • I have very distant Jewish ancestry but I don't know anything about that part of the family.
    I am allowed to make all jokes.
  • I know I'm definitely allowed to make legendary Pokemon jokes.
  • I am forbidden from making all jokes, because I am a very serious kitty
  • effective January 10th, Heapers' Hangout will no longer be accessible from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windwos 8.1

Honestly I don't think it's possible to access HH from Windwos 8.1 anyway, given that it doesn't exist

😋
  • When life puts egg on your face, break a few of them to make omelets.
    We're also banning the Galaxy Note 7, at least until Haven comes back
  • heapers hangout game tech website comment section
  • Everyone here is using a sans-serif font at the moment.
  • At Frankie and Benny's.

Someone's just celebrated a birthday.

Theyre playing "Celebration" over the speaker.
    Tamlin said:

I am forbidden from making all jokes, because I am a very serious kitty

File:Felis margarita 10.jpg
  • We're also banning the Galaxy Note 7, at least until Haven comes back

On the flights back home yesterday I heard the FAA required announcements regarding the Note7 ban and it was honestly the most surreal thing

Well, that, and randomly hearing most of Andrew Bird's "Capsized" and the first half of a Spoon song playing from the first plane's speakers before cutting out abruptly

I don't know if I could make up a happening like that with such specifics
  • edited 2016-12-16 19:33:28
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ginger of the Fae

created by Vivian Buckingham
    Vriska said:

The section beginning at 2:20, especially the recurring riff that starts at 2:28 sounds like Kingdom Hearts battle music

@Kexruct back me up on this
    Objection: FFXIV is "An Angry Dragon God Destroyed World, Bad Gameplay, Bugs".