The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• why do redditpeople have an Emma Watson fetish
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

the ideal donut option is "the most heinous donut on offer"

looks like some 1990s Nickelodeon thing
  • why do people have an Emma Watson fetish

• meow meow meowtherfuckers
    @naney: ...honestly, i don't want to see your presence on this forum here ever again i come here asking a serious question and you disrespect me like this i come here expecting chocolate sprinkles and powdered sugar and you give me this nickelodeon ass looking donut i can't believe you wou
    (also i also wonder about the emma watson thing. also their other crush for the longest time was ronda roussey)
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Don't foodshame, you... you person.
  • Tre said:

Amazon made a Dash button to get Trojans and I'm laughing

this phrase

"dash button" is a thing in videogames
    "trojan" has multiple meanings, including the people from the ancient city of Troy as well as the computer malware term

so someone made a button that causes one's character to dash but instead it turns out the game is malware that installs trojans
    Watson I feel like is a case of HP being a big thing, Hermione being a character that would appeal to a lot of the young high school- to college-aged Redditors, she always has nice hair, at least to me has always seemed friendly and personable... and inertia, I guess?
  • that is my real donut philosophy: always pick the grossest looking novelty thing

i figure if im gonna be nauseous anyways might as well have some fun doing it

failing that, creme-filled chocolate covered things are nice
  • Crystal said:

person person
    person person
    hit on the head with a frying gazin
    lived 'eir life on a garbage curtain
    person person
    are 'ey depressed
    or are 'ey a mess
    do 'ey feel totally worthless
    who came up with person person
    the greatest person
    person person
  • Epitome said:

(also i also wonder about the emma watson thing. also their other crush for the longest time was ronda roussey)

She's pretty and smart
    Crystal said:

i'll do what i want, you...un-person

@naney: oh, are you the type of person that gets sick with overly sweet things, or is it just donuts?

^ this is true, yes, but i thought reddit at large disliked feminism? or do they only dislike it practiced by girls they don't personally find attractive? 
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Eh, Emma Watson used to be a child.  I can't deal with people-that-I-remember-being-young being adults.  I mean, people my age were in second grade when I was in second grade!  How the heck are they as old as I am now?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Emma Watson is not my type

this is important and it will be on the quiz
    as for doughnuts, the best kind is that one with the chocolate on top and the creamy filling
  • yeah, im not much of a sweet things person
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Epitome said:

Crystal said:

i'll do what i want, you...un-person

@naney: oh, are you the type of person that gets sick with overly sweet things, or is it just donuts?

^ this is true, yes, but i thought reddit at large disliked feminism? or do they only dislike it practiced by girls they don't personally find attractive? 
    They still dislike it, which is why it's hilarious when they throw fits over her making fairly mild uncontroversial feminist points.
    Also I think Ronda Rousey is into nerd things.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Personally, I don't like reddit.  

However, I acknowledge that it is a large and diverse place full of different people, at least one of which is my brother.
    I mean reddit is the kind of place that can look at this person

kate-upton-justin-verlander-gq-super-bowl-party-2014-03.jpg

And consider her morbidly obese
  • Emma Watson is not my type

this is important and it will be on the quiz

psst everyone

the answer to question G
    "is emma watson my type?"
    is B. no
  • emma watson is psychic type
    Aliroz said:

Personally, I don't like reddit.  

However, I acknowledge that it is a large and diverse place full of different people, at least one of which is my brother.
    Reddit is more like an island chain than a country, if that makes sense.
  • emma watson is psychic type

thankfully gen 2 has stronger bug moves
  • also ghosts aren't ineffective against psykers
  • the essence of wonderposting is where i can post without caring
  • edited 2016-03-31 16:55:25
    natural 1

*walks into a store shelf full of cans*
    *store shelf buckles*
    *cans fall down*
    *cans.wav*

roll a reflex save to avoid the cans

natural 20

roll a wisdom check

natural 1

*dances the can-can*
    oh yeah, reddit also has that weird hangup on fat people (and before anyone says anything, i know reddit is not a homogeneous hivemind, these are just my personal observations from browsing reddit myself) 

i guess that could also be said for society at large, though (pun not intended, but now that i noticed it i'm keeping it) 
  • Tre said:

Amazon made a Dash button to get Trojans and I'm laughing

this phrase

"dash button" is a thing in videogames
    "trojan" has multiple meanings, including the people from the ancient city of Troy as well as the computer malware term

so someone made a button that causes one's character to dash but instead it turns out the game is malware that installs trojans
    and that someone is Amazon, who very well could do so given that they own Double Helix Games and a few other studios

and, uh, Twitch
  • the opening makes me think of mario 64 bowser

then the melody comes in and i think of splatoon
    but what about Splatoon Bowser?
  • but what about Splatoon Bowser?

this is my new usertitle
    do it!
    Epitome said:

oh yeah, reddit also has that weird hangup on fat people (and before anyone says anything, i know reddit is not a homogeneous hivemind, these are just my personal observations from browsing reddit myself) 

i guess that could also be said for society at large, though (pun not intended, but now that i noticed it i'm keeping it) 
    It's got a lot of hangups on a lot of folks that don't fit the standard white heterosexual male perspective, heh.

But it has been, among other things, one of the places I've most been able to gleefully ramble about FTL or what-have-you, so that makes me happy.
    Breadgilled by goldpug

that is my real donut philosophy: always pick the grossest looking novelty thing

i figure if im gonna be nauseous anyways might as well have some fun doing it
    Can I change my previous answer because as someone who has Cotton Candy flavored Italian Ice in his fridge right now, I do like novelty sweets
  • Epitome said:

I've noticed that on 4chan too. I mean, even on the areas that are relatively good on some issues have this gross aversion to the idea that some people are just kinda heavy and that's who they are.
  • things people on the internet dont understand: body type is not the same thing as weight
    Making fun of the photos of random unaware people seems exactly as bad to me as taking covert pictures of attractive people and posting them to a reddit masturbationbait sub.
    people of walmart
  • kill living beings
    my kind of content
  • why do redditpeople have an Emma Watson fetish

this is one of those things (like extreme Young Thug fandom) that I can never tell if it's a running joke or serious.
    Still less creepy than that Summer Glau fetish the internet had.
  • kill living beings
    she's pretty and not insane or anything, it seems plausibly serious enough 2me
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Behold this fabulous fedora.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    god, i haven't played nearly enough Ace Attorney
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    The Worst Case.