The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• So, the legitimately acquired version of Fruity Loops that I got is actually legitimate. Demo version, no reopening saved files.

Dagnabbit, the one time I want to break the law and I can't even manage that.
    FL's Free Version is unusably trash, just pirate it.
  • kill living beings
    The majority of photos I take are of books, which is sometimes worrying, but I still usually think they're funny

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    SQUID

SQUID '80
  • I did! And I still ended up with the demo version!

did you remember to run the crack, Yarrun
  • yeah, all versions of FL are the demo version, the regcode (or if it is illegal the crack) "unlocks" the full version
  • So I just learned about Old Man Murray and the "Crate review system" and it is

one of the funniest game-related jokes I've ever heard I'm actually fucking dying from how clever it is
  • edited 2015-12-29 01:21:47
    kill living beings
    ok so in jane's thread i mentioned a book i've read and i went back and looked it up and the guy who wrote it designed not only the SR-71, but Groom Lake (or well, he was in charge of building the facilities)

this is... kind of weird
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ALIENS
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Reading not good and perhaps even very bad translations are... amusing, in their own quaint and bizarre way.
  • kill living beings
    basically
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

ok so in jane's thread i mentioned a book i've read and i went back and looked it up and the guy who wrote it designed not only the SR-71, but Groom Lake (or well, he was in charge of building the facilities)

this is... kind of weird

Joke's on him, State Route 71 is awful. It really ought to be three lanes in each direction between Mezzo and Piano.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Crystal said:

Reading not good and perhaps even very bad translations are... amusing, in their own quaint and bizarre way.

I had this problem when I was watching Lullaby to the Big Sleep. I am pretty sure that the subtitles were done by someone who was helping Harada with the movie or Harada himself, and the translation is very strange indeed. Clearly someone who understands English but does not have the fluency to make idiomatic equivalencies or get plurals and definitive articles right.
    Is anyone else feeling the post-Christmas letdown?

I dunno, I should be enjoying having another two weeks off of school...but I'm apart from Anonus again, my uncle, aunt and cousins went back to Pennsylvania, and I'm just kinda left feeling bored and unfulfilled.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    My grandmother's in the hospital, so.
  • Is anyone else feeling the post-Christmas letdown?

I dunno, I should be enjoying having another two weeks off of school...but I'm apart from Anonus again, my uncle, aunt and cousins went back to Pennsylvania, and I'm just kinda left feeling bored and unfulfilled.
    :raises hand:
    MachSpeed said:

*offers a lollipop of goodwill*

Jane said:

Oh good! Let's enjoy our first world problems together!
    Well in this case it's just a sort of odd indie "horror" thing. Mostly I have to actively try to understand every bit, so I don't and just end up being rather confused, and that's all that really matters.
    MachSpeed said:

I wish you and your family well.
    Anyone remember the Emile virus?

You know, that computer virus that turns every word you type into "durkheim"?
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Jane said:

Me too.
    i also wish you and your family well, Mach.  i hope your grandmother is well again soon.
    Mw
    Marshmallow

C
    Chocolate

Pt
    Peppermint

Ng
    Nougat
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

I hate to say it, but I'm actually very happy that Christmas is finally over.
  • edited 2015-12-29 03:09:11
    My dreams exceed my real life

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
    Northernlion is hecka pleasing to listen to, I just felt like saying.

Also I wish playing music in Train Simulator 2016 were easier to, like, do at all.
    Snow Kilroy was Here.
  • Lesson to be learned about Skullgirls

If someone's using three characters, beware. Someone meticulous enough to use three characters is also meticulous enough to memorize combos like a sassin-frassing madman
  • Jane said:

I had a bad Christmas, and my after-Christmas has been comparatively pretty good.

What if the prequels were all about sand people just making noises and inventing the wheel, and then George Lucas comes in and teaches them how to use the force at the end?

-My brother, describing an alternate prequel series,
  • @baldanders

ive seen this picture on tumblr a bunch of times and it seems very you
    I know that as the cover of InnerSpeaker.

(Minus Rebo, of course.)
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Embedded image permalink

fasho-tag
    I had to read that a couple of times to understand it

I'm still not sure I do
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    At Motel. Will miss Thursday stream due to cousin's wedding. See you guys Monday.
    See you later, Aliroz.
  • edited 2015-12-29 07:45:27
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    GO TO SLEEP YOU SILLY GOOSE!

-Hug-

See you, tach.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    They removed the needle from her arm and then she started bleeding from the dressing. It's everywhere.

I've got some blood on me, too.
    The good news is, they only removed the needle because they're allowing her to leave.
    I don't think we're doing the stream this week, JSYK.
  • Got shampoo in my already sore eyes.

Today is going to be a long day
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    hoping nothing else bad happens
    Does anyone know any examples of hilts made of fangs or claws?
  • Found the thing I needed for my Biology lab book

Thank the fucking God
    Umapagan, the guy that wrote 'That Oxymoron-The Asian comic superhero' is trying to backpedal on his Twitter. And honestly, I don't care what he has to say. I've forgotten it already.

He got his piece to say what he wanted, and it was wasted. He threw it away.

You get one shot. One.
  • I've decided that if I ever get married, I want The Rains Of Castamere played during the reception.

See if people FTFO or GTFO