The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• As the Sims grow increasingly hungry, smelly and exhausted, tempers rise and arguments break out.

• edited 2015-05-29 21:51:08
    ಠ_ಠ
    The first death has occurred.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    What idiot called it The Sims and not Stanford Prison Experiment Simulator?
  • edited 2015-05-29 21:57:05
    ಠ_ಠ
    Day Seven: Someone else is dead from starvation.

And now the house is on fire.

Fire was extinguished the arrival of the Grim Reaper.

Bollocks.
  • edited 2015-05-29 22:08:31
    ಠ_ಠ
    A fire raged through the house and killed everyone but the male twins. Since I can't bring myself to separate them, they are the winners of these games.
  • edited 2015-05-29 22:08:24
    ಠ_ಠ
    And thus concludes "The Hunger Games: A Not So Scientific Study Into The Minds Of The Sims"

Stay tuned for next week's episode.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Panurge said:

Well, there's only one power hungry maniac, not several.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Panurge said:

Well, there's only one power hungry maniac, not several.
    brb pitching Sims 4 Multiplayer to EA
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    super globes
  • I have an idea.

The first Hunger Games was just a warm up. If I do six more, and get one victor each, then I can put the eight victors together and see who is the ultimate victor.

I promise I am not sadistic in real life.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    If you do so you must end every post with "Lions Gate, more like Lions GREAT"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tools said:

I have an idea.

The first Hunger Games was just a warm up. If I do six more, and get one victor each, then I can put the eight victors together and see who is the ultimate victor.

I promise I am not sadistic in real life.

You are BRILLIANT and if I can ever find a copy of The Sims 4 cheap I will buy it for you just to see what delightfully sociopathic situations you can bake up
  • edited 2015-05-29 23:01:12
    ಠ_ಠ
    I have had SO MANY sociopathic situations. It's why I am not a psychopath in real life. It all goes into gaming.

It works as well on The Sims 3, which I play.
  • edited 2015-05-29 23:02:51
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    My psych teacher was not a fan of Zimbardo (can you blame her?). It extended to breaches of psychological ethics in general really. (She also wasn't a fan of Milgram, and positively loathed Freud and John Money.)
    Speaking of electronic sociopathy, I'm currently dicking around with Google Earth's built-in "flight simulator" by trying to crash the plane in as densely populated an area as I can
  • idk how you people can do this, when i accidentally hurt someone in a video game i have to relaoad from the last save point
    I don't like hurting friendly NPCs in games, although I will gladly unleash hell on the actual bad guys.
    naney said:

idk how you people can do this, when i accidentally hurt someone in a video game i have to relaoad from the last save point

Wait, so you rooted for cassetterecorder's serial killer version of Pinkie Pie, but you don't like to be mean in video games??
    I don't miss things like Pinkamina

In retrospect, they are part of why MLP:FIM is considered an avatar of arrested development
  • Anonus said:

I don't miss things like Pinkamina

In retrospect, they are part of why MLP:FIM is considered an avatar of arrested development

no Arrested Development is a rap group.

and a sitcom
    naney said:

idk how you people can do this, when i accidentally hurt someone in a video game i have to relaoad from the last save point

same
  • edited 2015-05-29 23:30:07

Pinkamena was fun

this spinoffs were not fun

crookedtrees has become a really incredible artist btw

tho apparently according to a friend of mine who used to be a friend of his he's /pol/ as fuck, but he's never mentioned anything politics related on his blog or anything so
  • didn't Crooked Trees make that "everybody talks" song
    I meant arrested development, not Arrested Development

I don't like the Nerd Police either but still
  • apparently that was a band called neon trees
  • naney said:

apparently that was a band called neon trees

rainer_wolfcastle_thats_the_joke.gif
  • ive never heard of this band before

are they any good?
    See what made the Pinkamena blog work for me was that it managed to actively make me feel bad for enjoying it.

It was that kind of naughty "I shouldn't think this is funny, but I can't help it!" feeling, like when you watched Happy Tree Friends in middle school.
  • naney said:

ive never heard of this band before

are they any good?
    they're an OK pop-rock band

you would probably hate them
  • i liked the novelty and sometimes found the character endearing

but then it got boring and the artist went on to do other things, which i suppose was a good thing

and the end result has been endless waves of herp-a-grimderp my little pony fanart that makes looking for cool gory art of any sort on any image hosting site a huge fucking pain in the ass
  • AHHHH THIS MS PAINT TWILIGHT SPARKLE HAS NO EYES AND IS BLEEDING THIS IS 2EDGY4MEEEEEEE
    I watched Happy Tree Friends when I was, like, 23 or something and still felt kinda guilty
  • happy tree friends was not for me
  • Anonus said:

I meant arrested development, not Arrested Development

I don't like the Nerd Police either but still

what are the nerd police
    HTF has that mid-century aesthetic tho
    naney said:

i liked the novelty and sometimes found the character endearing

but then it got boring and the artist went on to do other things, which i suppose was a good thing

and the end result has been endless waves of herp-a-grimderp my little pony fanart that makes looking for cool gory art of any sort on any image hosting site a huge fucking pain in the ass
    That pretty much sums it up, yeah.

I watched Happy Tree Friends when I was, like, 23 or something and still felt kinda guilty

I was 20, I think? But it felt kind of liberating at the time. I needed that in my life.
    ...I just said "I needed that in my life" about goddamn Happy Tree Friends
    sometimes you need weird things.
  • the only good mid-cenury aesthetic is

naney said:

the only good mid-cenury aesthetic is

Eames chairs are nice and all but *points to Hanna-Barbera splotch-shaped discoloration on his hand*
  • you should get that looked at

i have a new fave reaction image
    there have been times when I wondered if this would be good for such:

• i think it would be good if you cropped out the dude on the right

or the dude on the left

there are two good reaction images in there is what im saying
    The dude on the left is Loopy De Loop, a beautiful creature who is not to be cropped out
    there have been times when I wondered if this would be good for such:

• Anonus said:

The dude on the left is Loopy De Loop, a beautiful creature who is not to be cropped out

i know who he is
  • so i've been trying to unclog a toilet for the past four hours

how has your day been