The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What gets me is that they're not even trying to hide that they ditched Allison to spite Phelan
  • whenever i do leg lifts my hips make ominous clicking noises

:/
  • edited 2015-01-14 00:20:40
    is it your hips or the sockety places within them? you may want to check your form or drop to a lower tension/weight. at least if it's a recurring problem you haven't gotten checked out.
  • today was good and bad because my boyfriend has a horrible flu and i had to cycle back from campus in a fuckhuge hailstorm, but i handed in my essays and portfolio and im feelin good about them and some obscure relatives of mine sent me £50 in the mail and the first seminar this term was rly interesting and enlightening, so

i am tired now
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

What gets me is that they're not even trying to hide that they ditched Allison to spite Phelan

links?
  • naney said:

whenever i do leg lifts my hips make ominous clicking noises

u should hear the sounds i can make with my jaw its fuckin paranormal
  • i swear one day my jaw will just fall off and I'll be like

shit

welp
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

links?
    Allison's take on it
  • sunn wolf said:

naney said:

my jaw does clicky things, the beau has it worse like he has some sort of serious medical issue with that
    I can make my right ankle click

I used to think that was cool but have forgotten about it over the years

as for TGWTG: is it on the verge of collapse?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Seems like it.
  • Anonus said:

links?
    Allison's take on it
    actual manchildren

not surprised
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Leaving aside Naney's grave dancing for a moment, I think that TGWTG can coast on the big names that they've still got for at least a while longer. 

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the site was on its way to total collapse by the end of this year.
  • it's a

GRAVE RAVE
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Leaving aside Naney's grave dancing for a moment, I think that TGWTG can coast on the big names that they've still got for at least a while longer. 

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the site was on its way to total collapse by the end of this year.

If I'm not mistaken they brought on most of Chez Apocalypse earlier this year, but now that Lindsey's leaving I can't see most of them sticking around long...
  • i am slowly engulfing the beau in a pile of blankets
    naney said:

sunn wolf said:

naney said:

my jaw does clicky things, the beau has it worse like he has some sort of serious medical issue with that

Yeah, I've had a slipped disc in my jaw for about five years now. I can't get both rows of teeth to meet in the front...
  • he will be SNUGGLESUMED
    naney said:

i am slowly engulfing the beau in a pile of blankets

You make me miss Anonus

Though he is a bit of a blanket hog

(Can't blame him, he's not used to sharing a bed)
    I am indeed! 0-0
  • I am indeed! 0-0

>:3
  • edited 2015-01-14 01:05:24
    We can do anything if we do it together.

If I'm not mistaken they brought on most of Chez Apocalypse earlier this year, but now that Lindsey's leaving I can't see most of them sticking around long...
    I am still kinda curious about the logic behind that turn of events on the parts of Lindsey and the rest of the CA members, but I guess we'll find that out in time.

naney said:

You make me miss Anonus

The boo and I are both like that. I am also fussy about blanket position.

naney said:

You make me miss Anonus

I'm a blanket hog? I tried not to be...
  • edited 2015-01-14 01:04:05
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

I am still kinda curious about the logic behind that turn of events on the parts of Lindsey and the rest of the CA members, but I guess we'll find that out in time.

I'm guessing that Channel Awesome saw the other CA getting bigger and wanted to cash in, but this happened to coincide with at least one of Chez's members reaching the end of their rope there.

All in all, the Chez people will likely benefit to some degree.
    Anonus said:

naney said:

You make me miss Anonus

I'm a blanket hog? I tried not to be...
    I don't think you realized you were doing it, but there were a couple times when you took the blanket off me in your sleep. I didn't want to say anything 'cause I was worried you'd be embarrassed, and also it was kinda cute.
  • kill living beings
    quarter pounder with ease

I'm guessing that Channel Awesome saw the other CA getting bigger and wanted to cash in, but this happened to coincide with at least one of Chez's members reaching the end of their rope there.

All in all, the Chez people will likely benefit to some degree.
    Lindsey did mention that she had gotten sick of the Nostalgia Chick character, which honestly was already pretty evident from her work over the past year or two anyway.

I get the feeling that if Channel Awesome had allowed her to keep making videos while no longer calling them "Nostalgia Chick", she would've stayed with them. In the end, it's their loss that they didn't allow her to do that.
  • kill living beings
    jpeg artifacts
  • man i really want a burger now
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Tachyon said:

navi never irritated me and i was surprised when i encountered fans on the internet and discovered she was so unpopular

the owl was way worse anyway

I would always button-mash to get through it and then accidentally tell the owl to say everything all over again.... :/
    i did the exact same thing
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    royale with cheese
  • Charlie Hebdo just reminded me of how fucking terrible default reddit is
  • god fucking damnit

royale with cheese

...so that's what was in the box.
  • Would anyone be interested if I did a Shogun 2 liveblog in the style of Jane's Crusader Kings 2 liveblogs?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

but not Patchouli? :(

Patchy is a good character and I like her.

Would anyone be interested if I did a Shogun 2 liveblog in the style of Jane's Crusader Kings 2 liveblogs?

Could be cool, yeah.
    Cream said:

but not Patchouli? :(

Patchy is a good character and I like her.
    :)
  • not sure if Patchy or Kirigiri-san tbh
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    now i'm reminded of the actual rap video someone made with alice, patchy, and marisa
    :o
  • why is it so hard to find an inexpensive black jean jacket
  • Calica said:

now i'm reminded of the actual rap video someone made with alice, patchy, and marisa

Purplerain United

the song itself is by IOSYS I think.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I can't think of any other thread to put this, so I'll put it here:

Kyle has joined the list of people leaving Channel Awesome.

Most of you will understand the signifance of this.

I can't think of any other thread to put this, so I'll put it here:

Kyle has joined the list of people leaving Channel Awesome.

Most of you will understand the signifance of this.

I noticed.

Again, at this juncture, it does not surprise me.
    Alice's Unbelievable Assault