The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    get a toy of the room, one in every happy meal
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    god's not dead: the return of god, part 2
    atlas shrugged, and then the world was gone and he was fucking lonely. he could have just put it down nicely.
  • edited 2014-06-21 07:21:31
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    another platformer animal mascot, except this one has even more attitude
    master chief-chan 4D: xbox kinect collect-a-thon 64
    cowboy bebop at his computer
    ea presents: drm-locked sim youtube city's edge 3: super doritos always-online mountain dew edition
  • edited 2014-06-21 07:26:42
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    the american republican party vs. capcom
    resident hill 13, with guest appearance from guy fieri
    games for windows jeff
    sanic
    pokemon disenfranchised black and internment camp yellow
    starring, a white cis man as a transgender black woman
  • edited 2014-06-21 07:34:40
    starring, a muscly white man as a malnourished female non-white child
    viewing a 2-hour movie once + 1 hour of advertisements: 20 dollars
    men are from cars, women are from penis
    welcome back, viewers. heres what happened before the commercials in case you forgot. there might be yet more interpersonal drama in this contrived competition scenario... after this 15-minute commercial break.
    planned obsolescence
    half of this new game + drm: 90 dollars.
    day-one dlc part 1: 20 dollars.
    day-one dlc part 2: 20 dollars.
    microtransactions (5 dollars per hour for 10 hours): 50 dollars.

the real price of a license to play our copy of this game: 180 dollars.
    if you eat nestle wax beetles, you'll be beautiful just the way you are, and people will hit on you. eat nestle wax beetles.
    persona 4 gaiden: the curse of the stock market
    why do you eat pigs. would you eat a cat?
    gotta go fast
  • edited 2014-06-21 08:07:58
    nvm im getting tired of this
  • edited 2014-06-21 08:02:09
    dont touch that, its for girls. if you touch it youll die because your a boy.
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Miko
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Someone explain something to me

Why is it app stores always have a "Top Games" screen for if you want to see just games

But they never have a "Top Not-Games" view

Because I don't give a fuck about mobile games but the "Top Apps" view is flooded with the same things as in the "Top Games" view
    everybody likes games, get with the times
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Things that sadden me: even goddamn D'Nealian cursive seems to be dying out. :(
  • My dreams exceed my real life

This is the most 90s music video.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Odradek said:

dont touch that, its for girls. if you touch it youll die because your a boy.

Noo, it's because it's an unstable mixture of water and cheese!!!

The following applications have been known to cause issues with Steam and playing games:

Anti-Virus Applications - Any Anti-Virus program could potentially block Steam and Steam game access, especially when not properly configured for use with Steam. Please make sure that Steam and all Steam games are listed as exceptions in these programs. If the issue persists, please try disabling or temporarily uninstalling the program to test the issue.

• Avast!
    • AVG Anti-virus *
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Iobit Advanced System Care *
    • Kaspersky Anti-virus
    • McAfee Anti-virus
    • Nod32 Anti-virus *
    • Norton/Symantec Anti-virus
    • Panda Anti-virus
    • Threatfire
    • Trend Micro
    • VIGuard Anti-virus

Anti-Spyware Applications

• Ad Aware
    • CA Pest Patrol
    • PC Tools Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus (may need to disable Full-Screen detection in the Advanced settings)
    • Spybot Search & Destroy
    • Spycatcher Express
    • Spyware Doctor
    • Spyware Terminator
    • Webroot Spy Sweeper *

Firewall/Security Applications

• CA Internet Security Suite
    • Comodo (With Portal 2 running the firewall in Defense+ in training mode allows the game to run)
    • CYBERsitter
    • ESET Smart Security
    • Netlimiter
    • McAfee Personal Firewall
    • Nvidia Network Access Manager/Firewall *
    • Nvidia ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager
    • Outpost Firewall (Disabling System Guard under Proactive Protection allows Portal 2 to run)
    • Panda Internet Security
    • Peer Guardian
    • PeerBlock
    • Tiny Personal Firewall
    • Verizon Internet Security Suite
    • Zone Alarm
    • Constant Guard by Comcast
    • Online Armor

Other Applications

• IOBit Advance System Care
    • Airfoil
    • Alcohol 120%
    • AMD External Event Utility
    • AOLacsd.exe (AOL connection driver)
    • ATI Hotkey Poller
    • ATI Tray Tools
    • BitTorrent/uTorrent (all clients)
    • Creative Software (X-Fi MB, Alchemy, MediaSource 5 on Asus G60VX models specifcally)
    • Catalyst AI
    • Daemon Tools
    • Download Accelerators (all clients)
    • EVGA Precision
    • Garfield Daily Desktop Comic
    • GhostSurf 2007
    • Google Toolbar, Google Updater
    • GSC
    • Hamachi
    • HotSpot Shield
    • HydraVision
    • iZ3D DirectX injection
    • K-Lite Codec Pack
    • Lightspark
    • LimeWire, BearShare or other Peer 2 Peer applications
    • LogMeIn
    • Microsoft Screen Magnifier in Windows 7 (magnify.exe - may cause in-game cursor issues)
    • MSI Afterburner
    • nProtect GameGuard *
    • PC Time Limit
    • StarDock KeepSafe
    • SteamWatch
    • iolo System Mechanic
    • TeamSpeak (can lead to mic issues)
    • Total Recorder
    • Tuneup WinStyler Theme Service
    • UPEK Protector Suite
    • Ventrilo (can lead to mic issues)
    • VirtuaGirl 2
    • VMware
    • Western Digital Backup Anywhere
    • Whitesmoke Translator (may cause the Source engine to crash)
    • WindowBlinds
    • Xfire

For fuck's sake, Valve, are there any Windows apps you DO play nice with??
  • kill living beings
    they're just ass-covering. plenty of people use teamspeak and ventrilo with steam.

i'd like at this point to mention again that linux steam ships with a copy of literally every library it uses, For Compatibility
    steamboat
    willie
  • Miko said:

being meguca is suffering

being common raida is also suffering
    Miko said:

hameru

hameru is cool
  • sool jim turns to greef sid
  • i always read mau5 as mauf
  • deadmauf?

I guess that makes more sense than reading the 5 as a 5.
  • ...I can't fucking believe it. I was virtually guaranteed and I still didn't get the job.

That's what I get for being confident I guess.
  • I called them twice, just to make sure, because I'm an embarrassing dumbass. Now I can never go there again, probably.