The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2014-05-01 16:55:32
    actually, i was wrong. i still like the music i liked 10 years ago. it's just 3-4 years ago that is the problem

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    10 years ago I listened to bands like Rush, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, Soundgarden...

in other words, nothing has changed
  • 9 year old me liked bjork and varttina

im down with that
  • Kexruct said:

Best Zelda game is most Zelda games. I have yet to play an action-adventure game that both felt like a Zelda game and surpassed Zelda in quality.

have you played Anodyne?

also, I got new glasses today. I look professory now.

I suppose I could take a picture but lol no lighting at all.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

also zelda would be a much better series if they were to do away w/ link and zelda and make the whole thing about linebeck imho

I agree ^_^
    who linebeck
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

• All you need to know about Linebeck.
    im boreddddddddddd imipolex g say somethingggggg
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Media General Grabs Young: We didn't know they were down with the KRON-ic
    somethingggggggggggggggg
    Fuck You: An Open Letter to America and Two Thirds of the Planet, by Miko.

somethingggggggggggggggg

*sits in your lap and curls up*
    I hope I'm in the other third
    *pets Miko*
    I love you and you are one of the palatable people. u_u
    yay, I am not offensive to the palate
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    you needed this image in your life
  • edited 2014-05-01 17:43:27
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I think that my life goal is to become an expert in transgender endocrinology and put up a website devoted to safe self-medication, so people don't have to lap up whatever putrid filth a greedy system pumps out to them, like starving dogs. If I am successful, my website will be blocked in much of the world, and so I will spread the information through print, and word of mouth, and many languages. There will be nothing the filthy oppressors can do. People will take control of their own bodies. Tranny rapists will endanger your wives and daughters by going to the bathroom. All the "hot women" you want to rape will turn out to be traps. Every now and then, one of your guy friends will be a dyke in disguise. SUCK ON THAT.
    ^^ :o
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    sunn wolf said:

actually, i was wrong. i still like the music i liked 10 years ago. it's just 3-4 years ago that is the problem

9 year old me liked bjork and varttina

im down with that

Tween!me was into Swans, Current 93 and The Cure. The latter interest has died down significantly, but "All Cats Are Grey" is still a perfect portrait of crushing ennui, so...
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    when i was 10 i was not a big fan of any bands, and the only bands i knew were ones my dad listened to and ones in the charts
    dyke in disguise
    when I was 10 I only knew video game music
    I really liked R.E.M. and Alice in Chains when I was ten-ish, I think. Again, I don't have too much of a problem with that...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anyone know a decent IRC client for iPad?
  • Anyone know a decent IRC client for iPad?

try grindr
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I can't think of a clever response to that
    I should bitch about gay issues more often, too. If my adult life was obliterated by being trans, my sis's adult life was obliterated by being gay. Unfortunately, people are fucking mean.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    An old man, an angry girl, and a happy skeleton walk into a bar.
    I'm starting to wonder: am I the only person here who comes from a "conservative," anti-LGBT family? It seems like everyone else lives with people who are nice and stuff.

btw I wish someone would tell me to shut the fuck up so I can go hurt myself and then get on with my day
    Miko said:

I'm starting to wonder: am I the only person here who comes from a "conservative," anti-LGBT family? It seems like everyone else lives with people who are nice and stuff.

btw I wish someone would tell me to shut the fuck up so I can go hurt myself and then get on with my day

To be honest, your family sounds a lot nastier-tempered and more unpleasant than merely homophobic...
    I am probably the only person here who has been a mental patient, or a "delinquent." sigh, why am I even here instead of on reddit complaining about liberals.
    ^^ hmm, maybe. I will stop now. I am polluting a perfectly nice page with my mood. >_< I blame messing up my meds again. I do this a lot. I hate antidepressants.
    Centie's been to juvie...
    i'm glad you are not on reddit complaining about liberals
    My family tends to be conservative and (somewhat) anti-LGBT

unfortunately
    my parents are not anti LGB

and are not actively hateful towards T although they don't understand it and seem to regard the subject as kind of inappropriate for some reason
  • edited 2014-05-01 18:12:50
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Anonus said:

Not surprising, considering her feelings on the police.

I come from a very conservative family, but they genuinely believe in being kind to people and treating them with respect and all decency.

I should complain about liberals more often, I hate those guys.
  • im being subjected to Anchorman 2 please let me die
    i'm a liberal, i guess

i've been arrested and spent the night in prison
  • edited 2014-05-01 18:16:28
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    (the arrest was nothing to do with my political beliefs, those were two unrelated statements)

im being subjected to Anchorman 2 please let me die

Are there any mainstream movies you DO like?
  • Tween!me was into Swans, Current 93 and The Cure.

and i thought i was a weird kid for liking the mars volta at age 11

i just wouldnt have been able to comprehend current 93 for my pre-adolescent life. and for most of my adolescent life too, actually.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Aliroz said:

Anonus said:

Not surprising, considering her feelings on the police.
    Oh come on, really now?
  • im sorry but this movie is about as funny as being pelted with bricks
    Anonus said:

im being subjected to Anchorman 2 please let me die

Are there any mainstream movies you DO like?
    Dude, hating being subjected to Will Farrell for over an hour outside of the context of Stranger Than Fiction isn't hatred of modern cinema, it's common sense.
  • edited 2014-05-01 18:18:44
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i thought everyone loved Anchorman

like, everyone

although i haven't seen it and i don't know how the sequel compares anyway