The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Late Night With Caverns O'Brien

and the sequel series, The Tonight Show with Caverns O'Brien

and the second sequel series, Caverns

produced by Cavernco
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    yay Wendy's!

there are no more Black Candles updates, though.

/blatant lies
    ...why do you need to go to the hospital?
    Amazon.com needs to go to the hospital because she has a doctor's appointment

Hurry, you don't want her to be late!
    um, ok

*drives Amazon.com to the hospital*
    JOEK TIME

Why is Imi the best character in the Heap fighting game?

'Cause no matter what he does, it's always a KO!

this is what you get when you pay 800 dollars for shoes

JOEK TIME

Why is Imi the best character in the Heap fighting game?

'Cause no matter what he does, it's always a KO!
    what a knee-slapper
    Cadpig
  • i want to know why FL disables max polyphony settings by default when exporting

doesn't it occur to these people that the only reason people use max poly is to stop a sample from playing over itself when triggered repeatedly?

now i have to re-export and re-upload this track againnnn ;_;

CENTRALIA NATIONAL RAILWAY

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    It took me a moment to realize the relevance, then I smiled.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    underwear
    Miko said:

underwear

Yes please
  • edited 2014-02-17 04:46:17
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    removified lol
  • edited 2014-02-17 04:43:14
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    not pink enough
    alternatively Naney complaining about NSFWness, and yes this thread is a church
    Tachyon said:

not pink enough

aaaah why didn't i think of that
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    oh :x
    Miko said:

oh :x

it was a joke
    although i guess Naney wasn't joking so *shrug*

but CA's here and i figure she'd say if something was over the line
  • who's more lawsome

Judge Dredd or RoboCop?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Inspector Gadget :P
  • The sun had already set, Gabriel still wandered by the brook, filled with vague terror and irresistible fascination. The sun set and the moon rose, the full moon, very large and very clear, and the moonlight flooded the forest both this side and "the other side," and just on the "other side" of the brook, hanging over, Gabriel saw a large deep blue flower, whose strange intoxicating perfume reached him and fascinated him even where he stood.
    "If I could only make one step across," he thought, "nothing could harm me if I only plucked that one flower, and nobody would know I had been over at all," for the villagers looked with hatred and suspicion on anyone who was said to have crossed to the "other side," so summing up courage he leapt lightly to the other side of the brook. Then the moon breaking from a cloud shone with unusual brilliance, and he saw, stretching before him, long reaches of the same strange blue flowers each one lovelier than the last, till, not being able to make up his mind which one flower to take or whether to take several, he went on and on, and the moon shone very brightly and a strange unseen bird, somewhat like a nightingale, but louder and lovelier, sang, and his heart was filled with longing for he knew not what, and the moon shone and the nightingale sang. But on a sudden a black cloud covered the moon entirely, and all was black, utter darkness, and through the darkness he heard wolves howling and shrieking in the hideous ardour of the chase, and there passed before him a horrible procession of wolves (black wolves with red fiery eyes), and with them men that had the heads of wolves and wolves that had the heads of men, and above them flew owls (black owls with red fiery eyes), and bats and long serpentine black things, and last of all seated on an enormous black ram with hideous human face the wolf-keeper on whose face was eternal shadow; but they continued their horrid chase and passed him by, and when they had passed the moon shone out more beautiful than ever, and the strange nightingale sang again, and the strange intense blue flowers were in long reaches in front to the right and to the left. But one thing was there which had not been before, among the deep blue flowers walked one with long gleaming golden hair, and she turned once round and her eyes were of the same colour as the strange blue flowers, and she walked on and Gabriel could not choose but follow. But when a cloud passed over the moon he saw no beautiful woman but a wolf, so in utter terror he turned and fled, plucking one of the strange blue flowers on the way, and leapt again over the brook and ran home.

Sortie Instruction
    Chief's Congratulations
    Silent Outpost Base
    Gale Force
    God of Destruction
    Advance through the Sky
    The Battle Intensifies
    An Equal Match
    Breakthrough
    Pressure
    It's All Up to Me!!
    My Duty is Done
    Eternal Soldier
    Airship Select
    1 Week Class Ending
    Stage 1 & 4
    Stage 2 & 5
    Stage 3 & 6
    Final Brutal Weapon
    Boss
    Stage Clear
    2 Week Class Ending
    Name Entry
    E.S.P. Mono
    Desparate School
    Nightmare
    Act in Juge
    WanGan Rapid Line 1st
    WanGan Rapid Line 2nd
    Yaska
    Fairies Fear
    Raging Decide
    Winner
    Snow Illusion
    Great Experience
    Battle Fighter
    Dancing Bomber
    Hello Mr. Cyborg
    Barofever
    Soul Supermarket
    Disco 999
    One Step to the Ambition
    True Boss Arrival
    Mirrorball Shower
    Crazy
    Uotaro Is Working Absurdly
    A + B Press Start
    Departure
    Falling Cherry Blossoms
    Festival
    Heat Haze
    Underworld Cherry Blossoms
    Kagura
    Buddha
    Household
    Guwange-sama
    Symbol
    Seal
    Morning Star
    Miko's mother is a manipulative, abusive, obnoxious, controlling, unstable, ignorant, rude, prejudiced, snobby douchebag. /la vent
    I only do this after emotional beatings that I couldn't have avoided. Good thing I will gtfo this dump.
    Fog Alarm
    East Asia
    Colorful Rainbow
    Strange Dance
    Mixed Melody
    Grieving Womb
    Yellow Stream
    Burning Body
    Red Bee
    Collector
    A Peaceful Death
    A Sad Dream
    Out of Help
  • edited 2014-02-17 09:46:12
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Doomsday
    Noisy Town
    Armored Green
    Canal Fleet
    Defensive Line
    Darkened
    EVAC Industry
    Scaffold
    No Remorse
    Breakthru
    Last Words
    Afterglow
    Hellfire
    Character Select
    Ravine
    Huge Battleship Elinies
    Fort City
    Floating Castle Utsurobune
    Different Blood ~ Wearing Blood
    Sudden Attack
    Tremendous Pressure
    Gentle Voice
    The Princess, Age 15
    To Shinju Forest
    Furthermore, Cross the Desert too
    Walking in the Land of Flames
    Like a Night of Falling Stars
    The Direction to the Heart of the Forest
    Is This how You Are?
    Levi-Sense
    Requiem of the Sky
    Enough about That!
    I Have Something to Ask You
    Starfall Villae
    The End of the Sacrifice
    Fatidic
    Mutiny ~ Fate is with the Girl
    Azures ~ Incarnation of Life
    Deserted ~ Younger Brother and Elder Sister and...
    Aerial ~ Sadness Bathes in Dust
    Hatred ~ I've Waited a Long Time for this Moment
    Galuda ~ Achieving Perfection
    Descend
    Kujaku
    Higher
    Ascend
    Prayer
    Vertigo
    Show Time
    Like a Rolling Stone
    Endless Train
    Sky High
    Robot No. 28
    Rose Garden
    Air Pollution
    The Family's Work
    Guardian Angel
    Rose of Zeal
    Mother Teresa
    Ending
    Bonds of Steel
    Name Entry
    Game Over
    Inizio di Strategia! [Beginning of Strategy!]
    Mama! Ora Va! [Mama! I'm Going Now!]
    Verde di Circostanza [Condition Green]
    Sorelle Forti [Strongest Sisters]
    Svolta! [Turning Point!]
    Funzioni con Esso! [Run through!]
    Tigre Bianca [White Tiger]
    Ale che non Cadono [Wings that don't Fall]
    Drago Blu [Azure Dragon]
    Per Salvare la Madre [To Save Mother!]
    Tartaruga Nera [Black Tortoise]
    Uccello Rosso [Vermillion Bird]
    Ha Fatto! [Done!]
    Un Cinch! [Calm! Calm!]
    Sogno di Rosa Eterno ~ Un Ballo della Rosa [Dream of the Eternal Rose ~ Dance of the Rose]
    Il Vostro Nome [Your Name?]
    Sono Sgradevole! [Booring!]
    The Prince, Age 9
    Setting off Together
    Sea of Frozen Crystals
    Shinju Forest Rebel Army
    The Black Shell Beast King
    Bestial Beat
    On the Verge of Madness
    Cry! Scream!!
    Sky of Fragrant Souls
    We Did It!
    Invisible Warmth
    I Want to Protect You
    Cast Aside
    Yuke Yuke Go Go!
    Doki Doki in the Sky
    Uki Uki Arcade
    Hamu Hamu Pepper
    Rabo Rabo Factory
    Un Un Thorium
    Gan Gan Titanium
    Ura Ura Uranium
    Iza Iza Main Dish!
    Un Un Hexium
    Hara Hara Next Town
    Nazo Nazo Epilogue