The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Well, people who name the alligators at zoos are generally experienced people who don't need to Google alligator names. So, you're out of luck, chap.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Curses.

Oh, well, I had a Totodile name in mind already. I was just searching to see if there was one I liked better.
  • Tourniquet
    by Knife Party
    from the EP 100% No Modern Talking
  • The sadness will last forever.

Awesome, another version!
  • Roundabout is a nightmare to sing in RB3.

It's easier than Bohemian Rhapsody though.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "Name it Aliroz. That'll show them."
    I'd love to go to Malaysia someday!
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Me too

Goodnight
    Nighty night,  Whale. :3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

I am wearing a bowtie.

The question is, why am i wearing a bowtie

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Because you're secretly the 11th Doctor
  • I'm wearing a T-Shirt with a pic of Abby from NCIS.
  • edited 2012-02-23 18:58:43
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

preposterous

to the both o' ye

• edited 2012-02-23 20:12:22
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Jeez, I forgot how much of a pain it was to get the random number generator to give you exactly what you want in Pokémon. Especially if it only has a 1% chance of coming up, if I did the math correctly.

But I will continue to insist on a female Totodile, even if she's not Adamant. I had a name picked out and everything.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    I'm gonna have to reinstall Morrowind, aren't i.
  • I need a hug.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Anything in particular bothering you, Idler?

What happened, Idler?

• Nothing really, just feeling a bit melancholy.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @Idler:
    image image image image
    I hate it when that happens, too. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Aww, thanks.

Groan, this week doesn't officially end until five o'clock Friday thanks to an extra tort lecture.
  • That is a cute kitten.
    New CA Marketplace exclusive: KWGN cheese bites!

CA Marketplace: we own Tribune now! So ha!
    Lees see how well windows7 recognizes my hand among:

central Avenue
     Anonus
     Jumping zombie
     Imrpolex G
     Nanny
     Death on a born
     cybernetic squid
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-02-23 21:08:27
    Mary-Kate: Used to be "the pretty one", did drugs, looks like ancient Madonna-aged hooker (albeit a kinda pretty one)

Ashley: Used to be "the other one", stayed clean, looks like Mary-Kate but younger (and therefore hotter)
  • Elizabeth, meanwhile, is making a name for herself in serious movies.
  • I remember liking both of them at one point. My sister had all the videos. I watched them all with her, and surprisingly enough they weren't all terrible.

I can't get it in my mind to dislike this logo for some reason. By no means do I love it or anything (the type is irritating), but it isn't terrible. And you can't say it doesn't fit, especially since Windows 8'll be the first Windows to be based around Metro (aka "Big, Pretty Boxes: The Design Language").

I don't like it.

It seems too generic.

• Now with Secure Boot!!!!

I'm bored as fuck and also hyper
  • -goes down the slide at Squid's park-
  • Holy shit Windows' new logo actually resembles a window.
    ^That was one of the first things I noticed about it. Though I will admit, the four-colored waving flag does have its charm.
  • I want a Macbook Pro.
  • I have one. I'm typing on it now in fact.
    Goddammit all the cool people have Macs

Why must I be poor
    I'm too used to Windows to use anything else regularly, to be honest.
  • I'm officially a cool person! Awesome!

-does cool person things like having sex while involved in a car chase-
  • I had to go out with my sister earlier today to get a money order, and I really want her not to be poor, she deserves so much better.
    Impossible. If all the cool people have Macs, why don't I?