The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Why am I feeling 8luh-ish.

I hope it is only weather and 8ecause I got too cold at work today.
  • edited 2012-02-22 20:11:13
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^^Huh, really? Interesting to know. Any particular store brands that use them a lot?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "Silly VM, I'm not leaving Heapers' Hangout! :P"
  • Rarity is best pony.

Trufax.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    how do i spell pinkie pie
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

"Rarity is best pony."
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-02-22 20:33:48
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I've never seen any episodes featuring Rarity yet. I like what I've heard about her so far, though.

My best bet at watching the less recent pony episodes is probably if my friends decide to have a marathon of the show for some reason. Like I said a while ago, I'm one of those people who has to watch it with friends to get the most out of it.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Pinkie Pie is always the best pony.
  • Why am I feeling 8luh-ish.
  • Rarity has such class, darling.
  • Fluttershy's my favorite, even though I know I'd be frustrated with her fear of flying if she was my friend in real life.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^^Somehow, I imagine Rarity would make an interesting Snivy. They both have the same high-class nobility theme about them. [/Pokémon fanboy]
  • Awwwwwwww. *hugs kitty*

I needed that, thank you.
  • I've been listening to Bohren & Der Club of Gore a lot recently.

• Rarity's class angst is hilarious, especially when you see her parents.
  • edited 2012-02-22 20:44:09
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    I think Rarity's probably my least favorite pony. I mean...she drowned her cat to keep up a lie to her friends. :(

Ozzy: any time. :3
  • edited 2012-02-22 21:00:29
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

It's been a "bluh" day...

Rarity is my favorite, though "Sweet and Elite" made very little sense to me.

Rarity has helped save Equestria twice, sees been in the very presence of Celestia many times, and Celestia has stained glass windows of Rarity and her fiends exploits in the castle.

Yet, Rarity is more willing to LIE about who her friends are to make her seem more important to her shallow friends when the TRUTH is SO much more impressive then anything Rarity cooks up.

"Who's Rainbow Dash you say? She's a friend of mine.  We helped saved the world from eternal darkness once and also an avatar of chaos another time... She saved my life, you know. Had to save the Wonder-bolts while she was at it....I'm sorry, what was it you said you did again? Professional gentry member? Yes darling...I'm sure that's INCREDIBLY fulfilling."

^ Same episode I talked about, though she didn't actually "drown" it, just threw it in the shower.
  • I figure I should pro8a8ly feel 8etter tomorrow since it's supposed to 8e a nicer day.

And if I don't I might 8e getting sick again which would suck 8ut wouldn't surprise me tons since there's a 8ug going around.

I dun wanna get sick.
  • The ponies being the heroes of Equestria has never, in my opinion, been a thing in the regular plots. I mean, I'm sure them defeating Nightmare Moon and Discord was all canon, but it's not something that the regular episodes like to write about. They tend to treat the ponies more like normal girls rather than heroes if they can.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    @Vriska

Oh no, not again!
  • edited 2012-02-22 21:14:58
    Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    The ponies being the heroes of Equestria has never, in my opinion, been a
    thing in the regular plots. I mean, I'm sure them defeating Nightmare
    Moon and Discord was all canon, but it's not something that the regular
    episodes like to write about. They tend to treat the ponies more like
    normal girls rather than heroes if they can.
    It's for that reason that Wild Bill never got that Medal of Honor he so sorely deserved.

• Let's hope I was just feeling off from 8eing cold.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    @Vriska: I hope so, too. Let's all feel better.

@ pony conversation: Judging from what I've heard, it seems every main character has an episode where they handle things exceptionally poorly. This might sound weird coming from an admitted perfectionist, but I'm not going to hold it against them.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    what should i do for february day
  • ::::)

Thanks.
  • edited 2012-02-22 21:18:24
    Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    what should i do for february day
    FEEL THE LURRRVE
    no, that's for valentines day
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    EVERY DAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY

bop bop bopbop
    Wikipedia says that February comes from the Latin word for purification. So for February Day, you must clearly purify yourself of evil with the traditional holy purifying serpents.
  • edited 2012-02-22 21:22:34
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

not thanksgiving, though

^YEAH right

everyone knows that serpents mind control people

why do you think i wear this tinfoil hat

• edited 2012-02-22 21:31:07
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Let's hope I was just feeling off from 8eing cold.
    *lights a fire* We can make sure. >:D
  • edited 2012-02-22 21:34:35
    Why did I edit my latest posts in the Pokémon and Megaman threads? Yeah, there were some things I wanted to expand on and clarify, but the threads seem to be dormant at the moment.

No, this is not blatant advertising for them, what could possibly give you that impression
  • *puts irons in the fire*
    Holy cow, I can't believe that actually worked - at least for one thread.

Don't worry, this won't be a regular thing. I just kind of suck at talking about things I'm not familiar with, so I try to strike up conversation about things I am familiar with.
    I knew you would. I just didn't expect more than a back-and-forth between the two of us. We somehow got two other people to join in.

Don't get me wrong; I'm happy about that. Sometimes, I feel like I'm scaring people away by only responding to the same one or two people in the threads I frequent.
  • TREVOR
    WHATEVER

vs.

THE
    MARTIANS
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    ROUND ONE

ENGAGE!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Rhapsody in Blue
  • Just give the Martians some Earth-viruses, it'll be fine.
    George Gershwin gets 500 Imipoints for having written this
  • edited 2012-02-22 22:14:52
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

H.G. Wells will fuck your invasion plans right up the ass!

Your infected, boil ridden, terminally-ill ass.
  • I think George Gershwin is dead.

Can I have his Imipoints?
    Gershwin died in 1937, but there is no rule against Imipoints being awarded posthumously.