The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2012-02-14 23:13:45
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    @Squiddle: If there's nothing worth buying, a lot just say it has "no games". It's not correct, but it means that there's no reason to buy the system if the games are bleh.

3DS had a horrible launch. No 1st Party stuff at all.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Their scheduling is terrible and I don't think they do a good job advertising their flagship shows. I find the reasoning behind what was once named "Family Prime Time" (reruns of shows from the 70s and 80s) understandable in theory, but stupid in practice. They should be using those slots for their flagship shows (though they might not because they don't have enough episodes to fill them; perhaps over time this will change) or ones associated with them in some way. Perhaps I feel the channel should be more overtly kid-friendly, though they try to attract the whole family as a way to stand out from Nickelodeon, the Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network.

...this probably makes no sense.
  • It makes sense, I just disagree.

Though if you're referring to that gameshow thing, then I do agree because euugughhh.

Family Game Night? I always thought that was a dumb show, it felt like it came from The Simpsons.

Maybe I should think this stuff through more.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *mathematically proves the next poster is a lesbian, unless especially if regardless of whether or not it's AU*
    how can you prove it.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    THE POWERS OF CORRUPTION

WILL SHIVER AT HIS GAZE
  • Algebraic yuri!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^^ By using my fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    THROUGH SECRECY

MASTERY

ALCHEMY
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    How many memories can your brain hold

How many
  • Seven plus or minus two.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs!

Boob post.
  • edited 2012-02-14 23:56:10
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ...your brain doesn't have a lot of capacity.

Maybe it needs an upgrade.

^Now yer talkin'!
    I want to go to Barnes & also Noble, which is silly, since I can't afford to buy books
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Valentines Day is now over, where I am.

...it was just another day.
  • ...your brain doesn't have a lot of capacity.
    Maybe it needs an upgrade.

In terms of working memory, that actually is the answer to how much a person can work with at once.

Themoreyouknow.pony
    Well, I meant your...uh...hard drive.
    space ghost makes me laugh
    Which one are you watching?
    "Cookout".
  • My VD wasn't particularly eventful either.

I did watch a few love-themed show things though. Glee was all lovey-dovey and mushy and it was kinda bluh as a result, but Regular Show did things a bit more subtly (instead of being a lovefest, it just focused on Mordecai trying to erase an embarrassing voicemail he recorded after buttdialing his crush Margaret), and I didn't even notice it was a Valentine's Day episode until after I watched it, which is have to say is a good thing.

CHARIOTS OF FIRE
    VD

heh
    Dedicate it to helping others.

Or be a useless piece of shit and play games.
  • Watch some Regular Show while you're at it.
    "Cookout"...one of my personal favorite episodes.

Also I tried getting into Regular Show in June but couldn't, somehow, even though I prefer it to Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
    Is it bad that I wish it were June?
    Well, the weather would probably be nicer.
  • I did the review thing u gaiz.

I love Adventure Time and regular show, but I can watch neither.

GOOD JOB TRADING OUR TV SERVICE FOR NETFLIX, PARENTS. IT WAS A SMART IDEA.

• TreTre
    edited 2012-02-15 00:21:17
    Understandable. Some people I know find it too weird to watch long-term.

I, however, can't get enough of it.

Unrelated, but only sort of: Cartoon Network hasn't gotten them on there yet? Wow.
    Beats me. I figured you'd go for option 2.
    Oh, I like weird things, it's just that I couldn't really commit to it.
    -shrugs-
    *steals the next poster's piano*
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-02-15 00:25:26
    Gotcha.

...Thank God Cartoon Network's audience has aged up slightly, because I think I'd have to go curl up in a corner with the nerds at school if it hadn't.

And another thing: I no has piano. Just a Rock Band keytar I need a MIDI adapter for.
  • Tre: You clearly don't have Netflix. Otherwise you'd realize that nothing you want to watch is on Netflix.

It matters not who you are, if you want to watch something specific and search for it on Netflix, you will not find it.

Though oddly, they did have PaniPoniDash!, but only as a DVD by mail order (????)

• We literally just got it tonight.
  • edited 2012-02-15 00:27:22
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope you like Power Rangers, exactly four episodes of Phineas and Ferb, and Johnny Test, pal.

^Bro or Sis?

• Squid just got the Heap's 18000th post.

Wow.