The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Just found out that my computer's been infected by some malware called Babylon Search. Curiously, it doesn't seem to affect Opera, but Chrome's suffering.

I'm going to sic Malwarebytes on it and hope that eats it.

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I hate it when I get up and I'm the only one on the forum...

Oh well, time to go to work.
    Well, have fun at work
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Thanks.

You ever come across a wiki entry that obviously needs cleanup, but you can't fix it because you have no idea what it's supposed to be saying?

The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo A-Go-Go is the Powerpuff Girls animated series based video game. It centers around the name of the Power Girls' mission to stop Mojo Jojo and his minions. In the three adventure hero alternately until the game is a transparent or all three of the hero is lost energy.
  • edited 2012-08-14 09:16:14
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    From the look of it, that paragraph was awkwardly translated from another language. ("the game is a transparent" = "clearing the game") Unfortunately, I can't tell which language that would be.

I tried to fix it up in my head, but I don't know how to organize what they're trying to say, either.
    The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo A-Go-Go is a Game Boy Advance game centered around the Powerpuff Girls' mission to stop Mojo Jojo and his minions. The player can alternate between Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup until the stage is cleared or all three heroines' energy is depleted.

I'm not entirely satisfied with that, but it's better than what it had before.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm installing VS2008 (yes, I'm so two thousand and late :P) on a machine here to diagnose a problem, and the setup screens are lol-tastic. "Yes, this software was developed for you by pictures of catalog models from Corbis-Bettmann or Getty!"
    Remember when Windows Defender was going to be the hot new anti-malware program on the block?

Didn't take long for that to fall off the face of the earth...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    time to check tumblr
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I have an old Young M.C. song stuck in my head. This happens more often than you'd think.
    Imi has a Tumblr, eh?

I got one just so I could have a dashboard thingy. Although, truthfully, I'm not sure I like this method.
    It results in me getting an avalanche of......content......all at once, which is a little overwhelming and destroys the pleasure of gradually checking out individual tumblrs one at a time.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You don't like haphazard centralization, do you?
    Well, sometimes I do.
    then came the last days of may
    Followed by the first days of Dawn
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    with the days of Hilda still to come
    Saw the end of In The Heat of the Night on WGN America.

Of course MGM has the 2001 logo plastered over the logo that was originally there. -_-
  • I wish I was taller
    I'm plenty tall
  • Give me some of your tallness, Imi. Like about four inches.

Also, I wish this would happen to me.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG BAD GIRLS DO IT WELL
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:44:19
    But, I'm not a bad girl. More of a slightly, morally corrupt one.

Of course, that wouldn't make for much of a catchy song.
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:44:41
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I may have mentioned this before, but...

Even though I'm 5 feet 11 inches, which should be about average for a 20-year-old boy, I'm somehow taller than most of my family and friends.

I am confuse
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:46:17
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    If I give you four inches of tallness...I'd be around 5'11" then and you'd be what...5'1" or so?

Also I thought I gave you my beard

^your family and friends are short
  • That would make me about 5'8 actually.

You did, but the glue has lost its adhesive and it's been falling out.
    super hotdogs
    I realized I made a mistake, due to there being 12 inches in a foot, which makes no sense, but my country refuses to adopt the metric system.
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:50:55
    That's because the metric system is too convenient to understand. Why would you ever want to figure out your measurements in increments of 10? Fuck that shit.
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:50:17
    The Imperial System is extremely inconsistent when it comes to conversions and stuff. And yet, it's something I'm used to by now.
  • edited 2012-08-14 13:51:15
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    WE ARE AMERICA

WE DO WHAT WE WANT

*shoots gun into the air*
    this is page 1313, very unlucky
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    -opens an umbrella indoors-
    UGUU
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    dear Heapsters,

What is Anorak?

An Anorak is someone who can, at a glance, recognize fonts.  Someone who understands why Comic Sans is unacceptable.  Someone who finds fascination in the mundane, who reads Pynchon and Doctor Seuss, who stares at traffic signs, who tells you things that you need to know, from Clause two of Sentence Five, Paragraph three of page 432 of the Missouri Driving Law Lawbook to the mating patterns of flesh-eating worms to the breakfast they had this morning.

An Anorak is someone who needs to get to bed, who has near-crippling Obsessions and Compulsions, who can aptly be described as a lovable perv with gender issues.  An Anorak is a special person without whom the world would be much more boring.

I am no Anorak, I am simply a fool.  A fool, but maybe not a worthless fool.

I sincerely apologize for what I've done.  Will you guys allow me to stay if I promise not to repeat my mistakes?  I swear I will avoid drama, passive-aggressive things, ranting, and anything involving language.

Yours,

Aliroz.

P.S. Feminine Mammaries.
    I was kind of skeptical up until the post script

But, yes.
  • edited 2012-08-14 14:56:06
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Welcome back, Aliroz.
    Wait til CA sees that

She'll tell us it's violating 29 different traffic regulations
  • It's in Bogota, and I rather doubt CA knows Colombian traffic regulations.

But she might.

Aliroz_, we unprobated your regular account. You can use that again.
  • Hey guys, wanna see my new drawings?

NO!

Fair enough!

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr

Top one is Allie from Stuck. Bottom one is Scottrevordecai Whatever.
    ZR's review of London 2012,

It was like a Holiday you thought was going to be shit and the first morning was shit but after that, it was all jolly exciting.

Now its going to be hard dealing with reality.
  • >Implying reality is ever easy to deal with
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind