The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I have an interview Thursday at the campus bookstore.

I'm rather nervous...this week can't end soon enough.
  • Idler: that's great. You crested the hill, essay-wise, and now you have momentum on your side, essay-wise, and it won't be long until you reach the end and get to collapse, sleepingonyourdesk-wise?

Good luck with the interview, CA.

*exsanguinates Vriska*
  • ACK my 8lood.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The weather here lately has been so mild you'd think Winter Wrap-Up already happened.

I'd like to be able to say "yay, early spring this year!" but I just know that if we write off winter now we'll get hit with a blizzard in April.
  • LET'S FINISH OUR HOLIDAY CHEER
    I find it amusing that that episode aired on Christmas Eve.

Also it's weird that MLP:FIM existed in 2010.
  • Um, that is when it premiered. Makes sense.

</smartass>
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Tre has no grasp of the weirdness of time

Feed him to the squids
  • Mm, delicious Ozblood.

Also it's weird that MLP:FIM existed in 2010. 

2010ny
  • -drops Tre in Lorthos' tank-

Okay, so he's an octopus, but same difference.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    It's been nearly a decade since I took Chinese class. I'm Chinese and I still barely know a word of it beyond the greeting and numbers.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    oh :(
  • My 8eautiful delicious 8lue 8lood.
    Fedoras are overrated.
    I'm hungry and tired and I need my meds

Hurry up and be over, class

LOL DRUNK ENGLAND!!
  • edited 2012-02-28 14:42:46
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    They should do Moldova so they can have a character that's just drunk all the time.

In related news, I'm kinda digging the Moldova flag:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-02-28 14:58:20
    Just stay where you are.
    Let your fear subside.
    Just stay where you are,
    if there's nothing to hide.
  • tangle 8uddies
    let's 8ecome tangle 8uddies
  • “Gl’Bgloyb says it was never contempt,” said her mother’s mouth. “Take the message. Gorge on the messenger. He was very impolite. When that is done We are going to take You into the tangle, Rose, and there You will grow.” 

On shaky legs she made her way back to the waiting troll, schooling her features into the world’s most flimsy poker face. It hardly rated at poker. It would not have held up at Go Fish. They had let her walk away, she kept telling herself. That was enough. That had to be enough. 

It wasn’t enough. Eridan saw through her dread in all of three seconds, and drew her close. He squeezed her shoulders to give her a little shake, and then another when she did not respond to this truly infinite comfort. “What’d they say?” he demanded, teeth bared and white eyes wild. He drew his wand out of his waistband, where it trembled in his clenched grey fist. “What’s goin on? Ros, what the hell is up?

“Order’s changed,” she said, through teeth she had to clench not to chatter. “Kill me, then set off the bombs.”

His voice rose, petrified. “You’re shittin me senseless, Lalonde -- " 

They were going to make her a tanglebuddy. “Kill me." 

“I’d never get a head start, I’m a goner -- ” 

They were going to make her a tanglebuddy. “Kill me.” 

Rose Lalonde bodily shoved his wand up underneath her chin, and then a lot of things happened at once.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    My immune system stopped being in a state of emergency this morning. This is good. However, I sense that it might be starting up again. Argh.

On the plus side, I got everything ready for my first oral presentation on Thursday. It went surprisingly quickly.
    Cheeseburgers.
  • edited 2012-02-28 15:30:51
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    ...man, that thing still hasn't updated. :(

Don't die, professOrgator.

^ aisle #goodburger
  • wut
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-02-28 15:34:48
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^^^, ^ I am not dead. I am half dead. I require this:

I thought you would like the squid picture, squid.
  • edited 2012-02-28 15:40:42
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    More seriously, by "state of emergency," I was referring to something I said last night before going to bed. I was making fun of my immune system overreacting to the recent changes in weather by giving me headaches and sinus congestion. Nothing too serious. Sorry for scaring you all.

^I liked the squid picture. It was cute.
    How finely can you divide time
  • G8r is half dead?

G8r are you Sollux?
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I haven't actually read Homestuck, though coincidentally, Sollux happens to represent my Zodiac sign.
  • XXXXD
    I now have a strange craving for a bowl of Goldfish even though I had a nice, filling lunch for National Pancake Week. Apparently, the managers of my school cafeteria are doing this to help promote Phi Delta Epsilon and/or IHOP. It wasn't exactly clear.
    So I'm in an IRC chat in #tropers and it's pretty quiet or it's just me.
  • I enter at this moment.
    Hello, Kex! :3
    I'm dracosketch.
  • Oh, hello then.

• spiders
    TIGERS
  • I may or may not start a tumblr account. QUESTION: Is "That Pretentious Twit" a good title?
  • *gets the Got Tiger*
  • @Kexruct: It's your Tumblr. Do as YOU PLEASE.
  • I like my title. Sassyspider8itch. XXXXD