The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Payday is tomorrow. It's the day I get paid. (But, not laid.)

That's always fun

Also it just occurred to me that having only two weeks left of work means I only have three more paychecks to look forward to

:<
  • ^Bleh, I know the feeling. My pay check for the chem stockroom is going to get significantly smaller. However, I now have a Dominos job. (Yay?)
  • I only have one, and it's going to be miniscule (I only work one more day).
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Dominos was good to me while I was searching for a job in my field.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    JZ will not get laid :(
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    MetaFour said:

I read an article that made a very convincing argument that Noah was basically presenting a Gnostic reinterpretation of Genesis. So the Creator really did want to kill all of humanity, Noah's family included, because the Creator was actually the Demiurge, not the true supreme being.

Gnosticism is one of my favourite religious strains because it allows both my pessimistic and ecstatic tendencies to have their cake and eat it too.
  • JZ will not get laid :(

I am afraid not. I'm just not sexy enough for such shenanigans.
    ah well

at least you have the PARDAY BUS!
  • (*lays jumpingzombie atop a comfy couch*)

problem solved!
  • JZ will not get laid :(

I am afraid not. I'm just not sexy enough for such shenanigans.
    The sad thing is, even being sexy enough won't save you. 

Won't save you by a long shot, in fact.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm worried I've become uncreative

For some reason I was thinking about a Princess Alice adventure that's basically Frozen but in reverse

Princess Alice has to save Christmas by figuring out why there's summer weather in the wintertime
  • Yarr: Sadly, it never will.
    naney said:

(*lays jumpingzombie atop a comfy couch*)

problem solved!

Hurrah!

That being said, I am quite sleepy and have to get up for work. Good night all.
  • I'm worried I've become uncreative

For some reason I was thinking about a Princess Alice adventure that's basically Frozen but in reverse

Princess Alice has to save Christmas by figuring out why there's summer weather in the wintertime
    spoiler: Heat Miser is at it again

Yarrun answer mine question
  • He's glad you hate Frozen.
    Good night JZ

Yeah, I'm still thinking up the actual "reason it's summery in December" part

'Cause my first thought (an emotionally disturbed little girl with unchecked magic powers) is too cliche
    good night JZ
  • Mo

Mo, why have you never told me this

This makes you even cooler than you already were to me
    told you what?
    That you thought Frozen was awful

That's like Dromeciomimus not telling T-Rex that she moonlights as a 1920s flapper on the weekends. 
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I'm worried I've become uncreative

spoiler: Heat Miser is at it again

Yarrun answer mine question
    Dammit, Heat Miser's one of my employees now

He can't keep acting up outside of reruns
    ice cream cone turns into a sword
  • Colonel-CEO G. Anonus: Your mission is to proceed up the Candy Cane River in a magical Navy patrol boat. Pick up Heat Miser's path at the Five Singers REstauraunt, follow it, and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Miser, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate the Miser's command.
    Captain-Princess Alice J. Willard: Terminate the Miser?
    General Mojave: He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable rerun schedule. And he is still in the field commanding troops.
    Snow MiserTerminate with extreme prejudice.
    Colonel G. Anonus: You understand, Princess, that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    ALICE: There's no choice. We're going to have to ask Santa Claus for help.

MEREDITH: Ooh, can I come along?

ALICE: Not to state the obvious, Meredith, but...uh...you and Santa Claus aren't exactly on the best terms.

MEREDITH: Aww come on, it wasn't a big deal!

ALICE: You tried to kill him because you thought he was going to usurp the throne.

MEREDITH: Yeah, 35 years ago!

ALICE: You're not invited.

ANONUS: Isn't Santa pretty busy this time of year, anyway?

ALICE: Of course. But I don't know anyone else with the magical abilities to help us through something like this!
    • Well, you see, Princess. . . In this business, things get confused out there, power, greed, heat, snow. But out there with these Mini-Misers, it must be a temptation to be god. Because there's a conflict in every Miser heart, between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Mother Nature called the better angels of our nature. Every Miser has got a breaking point. You and I have one. The Heat Miser has reached his. And very obviously, he has gone insane.
  • Why? Why would a nice guy like you want to kill a genius? Feeling pretty good, huh? Why? Do you know that the Miser really likes you? He likes you. He really likes you. But he's got something in mind for you. Aren't you cus. He hates it! But the man's a . . . He reads song lyrics out loud, all right. And a voice . . . he likes you, curious about that? I'm curious. I'm very curious. Are you curious? There's something happening out here, man. You know something, man? I know something you that you don't know. That's right, Princess. The Miser is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad. Oh, yeah. He's dying, I think. He hates all this cause you're still alive. He's got plans for you. No, I'm not gonna help you. You're gonna help him, man. You're gonna help him. I mean, what are they gonna say when he's gone? 'Cause he melts when it melts, when it melts, he melts! What are they gonna say about him? He was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He could melt stuff? Bullshit, man! And am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Look at me! Wrong! [points to the Princess] You!
    (Princess Alice, Prince Anonus, and Lee Payne all sit on the sidewalk of a small town in Centralia, with Chrysanthemum Rose the Unicorn standing nearby.)

ANONUS: I'm just wondering, Alice...do we really need to do this? I mean, winter kinda sucks anyway...why not just let it stay summer?

ALICE: Anony, you're not seeing the big picture. We need winter in our lives.

ANONUS: But why?

ALICE: Well, what about all the wildlife? Let's say you're a bear...are you going to be happy that your hibernation time is gone? I know I'd be upset if I suddenly had to stay awake all year.
    I admit, part of this is just that this mental image of all these places in Centralia being draped in Christmas decorations during bright, sunny, hot weather amuses me

Even though I guess that's the reality for a lot of places in the southern hemisphere, it still seems entertainingly out-of-place to my northern-hemisphere self
    Oh, now you remind me of Yogi and Boo Boo and their gobs of paid vacation time!

Eh, they're good employees when they're awake...
  • And now I'm imagining Yogi and Boo Boo as Anonus's hitmen.

I apologize if me mentally reimagining Anonus's holdings as a gritty organization of espionage throws you off your game.
  • *in the distance, the heat miser can be heard torching a nearby forest, singing his song*
    Anonus said:

Oh, now you remind me of Yogi and Boo Boo and their gobs of paid vacation time!

Eh, they're good employees when they're awake...
    Not giving them winters off would be discrimination

It's not their fault they're bears, after all
    We seem to be out of melatonin

Always the nights when I need it most
  • I seem to be out of FUCKS

to GIVE

about YOU

about THAT GUY

about THIS PLACE

NO FUCKS

NONE of the FUCKS

*explodes*
    So I'm basically just gonna like lie down and play with Google Maps until I fall asleep for now

PM me if you wanna chat
  • i went to disobedient objects at the v&a. it was cool. the end
  • I have to file an academic appeal or my former college will sue me

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, American education system
  • I think my mom installed a stock program on my computer when I let her borrow it the other day

*sigh*
  • seriously contemplating starting a Dungeoncrawler's Academy Season 2 but idk
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Sooo much drama today.
  • kill living beings
    sue??
  • sue??

not literally but they'll attempt to make me pay back all my loans immediately.

sorry, I woke up like five hours ago but I'm still super tired for some reason
  • I'm gonna start a new Dwarf Fortress fortress.

first one got kinda boring with all the baddies turned off, since I turned them back on and still don't know how the military works I will probably die violently, but oh well.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

seriously contemplating starting a Dungeoncrawler's Academy Season 2 but idk

Do it. :D

Anyways, I have only seen two episodes of neon genesis evangelion. Should I watch the whole thing?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    WOOOOOH! 

My mom's boss got fired!

• edited 2014-08-11 13:43:45
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I have to say that Neon Genesis Evangelion has one of the absolute best opening themes ever.  Seriously, it always gets me in a good mood, all motivated to do stuff and dance.  

Also, "EVERY SINGLE MISSLE HIT THE TARGET!  BUAAAAAAAAH!" is an amazing line and should become a meme.  It's just gold, right up there with, "It's a GUNDAM".
    Holy crapoly did I sleep late
    but I was having an interesting dream about escaping from some kind of prison

yntkt
    I keep sleeping late a lot lately

This is early for me
  • kill living beings
    Aliroz said:

should become a meme

it did
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

Holy crapoly did I sleep late

You're saying this to a guy who slept from 7 AM to a quarter to 2 PM yesterday.
    I meant by my own standards, jeez