The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Lilly said:

everyone has their interesting stories

except me
    You don't talk a lot here, but I don't find you boring.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Lilly said:

except me
    If it helps, I feel that way a lot too.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Rin Satsuki (冴月麟 Satsuki Rin) would have been the third playable character of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil but was cut during production due to time constraints[1]. A trace amount of data about her name was left in the game data. Not much is known about her, but the text "冴月 麟" (or the hex code "8D E1 8C 8E 20 97 D9") can be found in the "東方紅魔郷.exe" executable file near Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame's line of code.

There's traces of information scattered in relation to Embodiment of Scarlet Devil that could be associated with her. In the games data, there are two attack types: Flower Sign (花符) and Wind Sign (風符). An alleged portrait of her (or an otherwise unknown character) appears on Team Shanghai Alice's circle cut in the Comiket when Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
    was first released (shown in the info box on the left). Additionally,
    the Stage 1 midboss sprites of what looks much like the character in the
    portrait was found in the data, using a tool to rip graphics from the
    game.

Occupation

Based on a remark by Marisa Kirisame in her Extra Stage [2],
    Rin is theorized to be a nurse, but this is pure speculation. However,
    in modern Japanese popular culture, the kirin is often conflated with
    the unicorn (cf. Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter), which has healing powers; this would suggest a connexion between kirin and nurses.

• kill living beings
    more like inter ASS ting
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    unnecessary key change
  • Lilly said:

except me
    this is how I feel about myself and how I think many people here feel about themselves
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I have interesting stories but I don't tell them because I don't like them.
  • i have interesting stories but they oftentimes veer into the horrific or darkly amusing
    Good night; I will sleep or something. Our bed is too small sometimes.
  • Miko said:

tv troops

story time: when I was in high school I had a "Creative Writing" class which was taught by one Ms. Laurence.

Now, I absolutely hated the class because Laurence was not a particularly great teacher and usually made us adhere extremely closely to very specific writing prompts instead of letting us do anything fun, so I spent a lot of time dicking around on the internet, and yes, on TVTropes.

One time she caught me on said site, thought it was called TV Troops, and reported me to the principal for suspected gang activity.

Nothing came of it, but I've always found this hilarious.

Also hilarious about that class, my magnum opus and one of only two real cool projects I got to do there, the longform rhyming poem Dinosaurs With Rayguns.

unnecessary key change

The opposite of the last verse of Arcade Fire's "Intervention"?

I know there are people who really don't like them here and in general but that chord change basically makes that song. Also the lyrics about being hunted down and killed by mobsters in some post-war hellhole, but, well, they go together.
  • I like their cover of "Heart of Glass" but have never heard anything else by them, and as I understand it they're very much a "rock for rock's sake" band, and that's not something I'm super into.
  • Miko said:

tv troops

story time: when I was in high school I had a "Creative Writing" class which was taught by one Ms. Laurence.

Now, I absolutely hated the class because Laurence was not a particularly great teacher and usually made us adhere extremely closely to very specific writing prompts instead of letting us do anything fun, so I spent a lot of time dicking around on the internet, and yes, on TVTropes.

One time she caught me on said site, thought it was called TV Troops, and reported me to the principal for suspected gang activity.
    one time i was called into the vice principal's office for "playing violent video games (TF2 specifically)" which was weird given that

1. I've never played TF2

2. the two people who sat across from me played TF2 on their laptops every day with 4 or 5 people watching on at all times, and one of those persons was always the other vice principal

apparently they had to drag me in because they're required to take all complaints seriously
  • arcade fire is still the most generic sounding indie band i've ever heard after that one band

I like their cover of "Heart of Glass" but have never heard anything else by them, and as I understand it they're very much a "rock for rock's sake" band, and that's not something I'm super into.

...not really?

Their frontman has said some lunk-headed things in a spat with the insufferable deadmau5, but most of their music is... I guess a little like early Talking Heads with classical orchestration and folky bits?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Miko said:

tv troops

Nothing came of it, but I've always found this hilarious.

Also hilarious about that class, my magnum opus and one of only two real cool projects I got to do there, the longform rhyming poem Dinosaurs With Rayguns.
    so I was part of a gang once without knowing it, huh?
  • edited 2014-06-11 00:25:09
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

arcade fire is still the most generic sounding indie band i've ever heard after that one band

Eh, because 90% of modern folky-but-bombastic indie groups have imitated Funeral and/or their first EP into the ground. Less so the latter, because it's harder to ape, but still.
  • edited 2014-06-11 00:25:14

also Deadmau5 goes strictly harder than Arcade Fire tbqh

also Deadmau5 goes strictly harder than Arcade Fire tbqh

I'm not going to disagree with that, although that's not an indicator of quality in this case...
    Even misreading it as "TV Troops", I'm not sure how you'd jump to the conclusion that it's about gangs...
  • Even misreading it as "TV Troops", I'm not sure how you'd jump to the conclusion that it's about gangs...

she was....not a very intelligent person

she got fired later that year, actually.
    because troops use guns, as do gang members

Even misreading it as "TV Troops", I'm not sure how you'd jump to the conclusion that it's about gangs...

Me neither.

Sounds like the idiot special education teacher that I tricked into playing "Sister Ray" when I was in seventh grade...
  • idiot special education teacher

redundant

idiot special education teacher

redundant
    damn you i smiled
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    third quest
    I guess I can kinda go easy on my freshman special ed teachers for treating me like a child since teenage!Centie basically WAS a child

But the ones i had throughout the rest high school...ugh
    LONK
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

LONK

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    everyone said:

waaah i'm boring

oh jeez it's time to fish for compliments already? baaawwwww someone tell me i'm interesting ;_;

Spoiler:
    not directed at any specific user except for you, you know who you are

• everyone said:

waaah i'm boring

oh jeez it's time to fish for compliments already? baaawwwww someone tell me i'm interesting ;_;

Spoiler:
    not directed at any specific user except for you, you know who you are

you boring as hell shut up you miserable cunt ily <3
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    omiguuuu *sads self to death*
  • everyone said:

someone tell me i'm interesting ;_;

Manly McMacho, every moment with you is like trying to solve a theoretical Rubix Cube with a stick and some soft dirt.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    teehee3:~~~>,)
    moo
  • everyone said:

Manly McMacho, every moment with you is like trying to solve a theoretical Rubix Cube with a stick and some soft dirt.
    *saxophone from "Talk Dirty" plays*
    Manly McMacho (evil)
  • everyone said:

mo you should listen to the song that was sampled from i think you'd like it
  • AARGGHHH OH I JUST WANT TO CRY! Yet ANOTHER Internet person who accuses me of being "new to the Internet"! Haven't you even heard of me? I thought I was so well known online! I was voted Yahoo poster of the year for 2004, there have been websites and message boards made about me, and I was even a Wiki entry at one time! My book about my experiences online has been online since 2006, and my blog since 2001. Yet I come here to YouTube and nobody has even heard of me or read a thing I've written! I AM NOT NEW TO THE INTERNET! And of course you just HAVE to use profanity after I have spoken up against profanity, don't you. Gotta use the f-word to shock me and put me in my place. Oh you people make me so mad! Can't you see that comments like yours only make me angrier and MORE determined to speak up against profanity??? And what are you TALKING about, me trying to "ruin people's reputations"?? WHAT A THING TO SAY! I am the nice one here! THEY are the ones who come to my doll videos and make mean, rude comments! And you stick up for THEM?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? How old are you? Where are your parents??? Do they know you are like this? I would love to show them your comment! 
    this

this has to be copypasta
    Yahoo, blogs, "Wiki" used as a name...It's like a "normal" person's idea of what the internet is like
    Thought: when I refer to people who aren't internet addicts like me as "normal people", I do it as self-deprecation

But when Tumblr types do it, I get a hint that they consider themselves superior to "normal" people

I hope I don't come off that way...
  • honestly it didn't come off either way to me, it seemed neutral
  • everyone said:

mo you should listen to the song that was sampled from i think you'd like it
    name of sang?
  • edited 2014-06-11 02:12:43

here sang
  • is good sang

gives me a good idea for a song of my own too.
    *gives the next poster an officially licensed Princess Alice doll*
    who was the licensee?