The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Stu why are you making pudding at 4 in the morning
  • edited 2014-06-10 22:06:50
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    So, I should watch a couple of early episodes?

Stu why are you making pudding at 4 in the morning

Oh yeah, that meme must be from this show.
  • what on earth is a yuppy anyways
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    young urban professional
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *lets the next poster name a high school in Queen City*
  • Phew! I'm glad the dog is alright! That's exactly what I was thinking when I was scared half to death while I thought my life was in danger. My attention was on the dog and his well being instead of my ability to look and function normally.
  • gonna name the school Chronic High

gonna do it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Phew! I'm glad the dog is alright! That's exactly what I was thinking when I was scared half to death while I thought my life was in danger. My attention was on the dog and his well being instead of my ability to look and function normally.

I'm sure this is in reference to something but I have no clue what
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    blockquote rel="Central Avenue">*lets the next poster name a high school in Queen City*

Ghilorst High School
    I guess everyone's naming high schools now

Fair enough; Queen City's gotta have quite a few...
  • edited 2014-06-10 22:20:14

it is in reference to those people who own dogs who do not understand that other people might not be fans and/or might not be as readily forgiving of their aggressive behaviours as they are
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Nobody ever really seems to complain about how ugly the Taco Bell logo is
  • Anonus said:

at least it's not the old one

it is in reference to those people who own dogs who do not understand that other people might not be fans and/or might not be as readily forgiving of their aggressive behaviours as they are

Oh, derp, I figured there was some specific incident you were referencing. Dunno why.
    Anonus said:

Everybody's used to it by now, I believe

Prussia continues to grow.

I have annexed all of the lesser Scandinavian islands sans Aland, and most recently took on Mother Russia and won, taking most of Old Prussia near Lithuania.
    (2015 self)
    So, I asked on another forum what episode of Rugrats to start with, sand I was told to watch Season Three Episode Eleven, home movies. Wow, the animation on the characters is not so dynamic, and the camera angles are more normal. The main qualities I liked are gone, but I liked the "paging doctor Kevorkian" joke. On to the child drawings.

Anjelica is a little spoiled brat. Chuckle is afraid of everything but Tommy fights the ghosts and monsters for him, even though Tommy's video says that Chickie is the elder and bigger of the two. Tommy's video rings really true and is very sweet. I don't get much reading on Bill and Lill the twins, and I wish they had made a movie.

Episode ends on a high note, with everyone enjoying the pictures. I can really see the potential and appeal of this show. No wonder little Myrdradek liked it.
  • edited 2014-06-10 23:05:40
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    The twins are Phil and Lil.

Un-notably, Kath Soucie (not just My Little Clifford Alumnus for she was once ubiquitous in cartoons) used variations on their voices for Rolly and Cadpig
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I like Chuckie, because he, along with the Cowardly Lion, helped me understand bravery.

Tommy isn't afraid of anything and he always wants to go on adventures. Chucky is afraid of the ground he walks on, but he'll fight it and help Tommy whenever his best friend is in trouble.
    So while blabbing in IRC last night I finally hit upon why my Frozen fixation weird me out so much.

I'm autistic-obsessing over something that's actually mainstream popular.

That never happens!
  • edited 2014-06-10 23:12:21
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You know

I wish I knew why the hell Nickelodeon seems so...averse to properly releasing Rugrats these days

Their relationship with Klasky-Csupo (which is reduced to a YouTube page and a Facebook page for their logo these days, by the way) seemed to end badly

So while blabbing in IRC last night I finally hit upon why my Frozen fixation weird me out so much.

That never happens!
    The Powerpuff Girls was mainstream-popular once upon a time and I've encountered Doctor Who fans IRL...
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    corn
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Anonus said:

You know

I wish I knew why the hell Nickelodeon seems so...averse to properly releasing Rugrats these days

Their relationship with Klasky-Csupo (which is reduced to a YouTube page and a Facebook page for their logo these days, by the way) seemed to end badly
    Well Klasky and Scupo broke up, didn't they?

This is not a joke. The two people who had those surnames were married, and now they are not.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    a list of Megami Tensei video games, by Miko

Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei (1987)
    Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II (1990)
    Megami Tensei: Last Bible (1992)
    Shin Megami Tensei (1992)
    Majin Tensei (1994)
    Shin Megami Tensei II (1994)
    Shin Megami Tensei: if... (1994)
    Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis (1995)
    Jack Bros. (1995)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (1995)
    Revelations: Persona (1996)
    Ronde (1997)
    Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (1997)
    Persona 2: Innocent Sin (1999)
    Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (2000)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children: Black Book/Red Book/White Book (2000)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children: Book of Light/Book of Dark (2002)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nine (2002)
    Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (2003)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children: Puzzle de Call! (2003)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children: Book of Fire/Book of Ice (2003)
    Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (2004)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children: Messiah Rider (2004)
    Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 (2005)
    Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army (2006)
    Persona 3 (2006)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine (2007)
    Majin Tensei: Blind Thinker (2007)
    Persona 4 (2008)
    Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (2008)
    Revelations: Devil Survivor (2009)
    Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (2009)
    Devil Survivor 2 (2011)
    Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (2012)
    Shin Megami Tensei IV (2013)
    Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (2013)
    Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (2014)
    Persona 4: Dancing All Night (TBA 2014)
    Persona 5 (TBA 2014)
    Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (TBA)
    (2015 self)

hey Rozay I'm allied with Sweden.

Great!
    Anonus said:

The twins are Phil and Lil.

Un-notably, Kath Soucie (not just My Little Clifford Alumnus for she was once ubiquitous in cartoons) used variations on their voices for Rolly and Cadpig

Yeah, but I first heard her as Jetta and Daffodil, and that's who she is to me. Okay, Phillip and Lilith?
    Odradek said:

I like Chuckie, because he, along with the Cowardly Lion, helped me understand bravery.

Tommy isn't afraid of anything and he always wants to go on adventures. Chucky is afraid of the ground he walks on, but he'll fight it and help Tommy whenever his best friend is in trouble.

Yeah, that's pretty great.

Anyways, why is Tommy's voice so different between the first episode and this one?
    Odradek said:

Anonus said:

You know

Well Klasky and Scupo broke up, didn't they?

This is not a joke. The two people who had those surnames were married, and now they are not.
    Yeah, Klasky and Csupo got a divorce and kept working together after the divorce...it didn't end well.
    Anonus said:

That never happens!
    The Powerpuff Girls was mainstream-popular once upon a time and I've encountered Doctor Who fans IRL...
    Ok, Literalicia McNitpicky

I'm obsessing over something that's presently mainstream popular, and also I have Tumblr, which I didn't have during the heyday of my Doctor Who obsession
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Coffee is not a replacement for food or happiness!
    I don't know why adding "-icia" onto the end of words to turn them into names amuses me
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    cornicia

lol
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Kormicia Wallace, coming soon to a threatre near YOU
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Miko said:

I want to do something like this in a play where each section of the stage has something different happening.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I don't know why adding "-icia" onto the end of words to turn them into names amuses me

for a second I thought you were sticking in Alicia's name
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    depressed or something
    I'm not a very interesting person, am I?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    everyone has their interesting stories

except me
  • Miko said:

I'm not a very interesting person, am I?

Miko for like two years you posed as an asexual agender robotic squid, you're interesting as hell

Lilly I don't know you as well but I think you have stories to tell to.
    sorry >_<
    poutine <3
    gotta go fast
    sanic
    tv troops
    ^_^