The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    >implying i have manlitude

oh whatever
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    TIL: if you flash your royal ID card in dreams, restaurants will give you free tortilla chips because you're a princess
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

like seriously once you can plant shit you don't ever have to use a fucking bow ever again yaaaay

Or you could just stab things. With a big knife.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's weird, "I'm your princess" seems like the dream equivalent of "sudo" for me lately

I can pull it out, no matter how irrelevant, and get my way
  • edited 2013-12-09 03:57:07
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I'm a princess rm -rf
  • like seriously once you can plant shit you don't ever have to use a fucking bow ever again yaaaay

Or you could just stab things. With a big knife.
    this is true but the hunting knife seems to be less powerful than the starting sword

plus the bread i can make out of wheat seems to be a much better way to sate my hunger
  • don't you only have to worry about the hunger bar for like half the starting races?
  • edited 2013-12-09 04:14:54
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    No. Even the Glitch need to eat. Also, eating vegetables that don't look like eyes as a Floran just seems wrong. Flesh or nothing!
  • edited 2013-12-09 04:19:33

what bugs me is that even with a cooking table, bread, meat and tomatoes i still can't make myself a goddamn sandwich

beta version or not this is still unacceptable >:/

SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

As if we need another example of how XKCD is fucking stupid

SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS

As if we need another example of how XKCD is fucking stupid
    no

fuck you

I do not understand how I live in a world where people eat things with exoskeletons
    But we are in a world where people eat spiders. On a daily basis.
    i don't think that comic is supposed to be analysed

it's a comic about how Randall thinks it's gross that people eat lobster

it's not a logical critique of blah blah whatever
  • > 2) Player tries to play the game and is killed many times. Player is, in
    reality, not even really trying or paying attention, because they are
    used to cakewalks and cut-scenes instead of challenge.

To be fair, I expect a perfect game to have an easy start, a difficulty ramp-up, and a difficult finale.
  • edited 2013-12-09 05:10:27
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    player tries to play the game but instead gets locked into a series of clever-clever dead ends, each more pointless than the last, all the while being bludgeoned over the head with a critique of art games
    but yes, my ideal game would be one that starts gently and progresses to more challenging territory once the player has gotten used to the controls
    Player tries to play the game. Beats the tutorial, gets destroyed by skeletons in a graveyard.
  • ^ I would say "Fortune Summoners" but that has no tutorial.
    It's Dark Souls.
  • I have honestly never figured out why anyone would go to the graveyard before going to Undeadburg.

It seems so out of the way.
    Because the game never actually points you in that direction and it's easy to fall down the elevator shaft.
  • I dunno it just seems way more obvious to go up the long windy hill.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I'm watching Big Bad Beetleborgs; Haim Saban liberated it from the Disney Vault and now it's on Netflix

They are not seriously using this generic "happy suburb" music
  • edited 2013-12-09 06:12:45
    Just had the TV on a moment ago.  Caught a bit of Smallville.  Probably the beginning of an episode.  It's a comic books convention.  There's this boy who really wants to find out the origin of this superhero.  At one point he bumps into an Stormtrooper from Star Wars.

...who is actually Lois Lane in costume, apparently needing to do a human interest piece for a news organization.  She and a companion lament that she looks totally unattractive...and they are immediately contrasted with a couple girls in...was it some sort of weird combination of goth clothing and revealing casual clothing or something? definitely not normal street clothing...anyway, they were posing with some guy for a picture.

Well, actually, I thought Lois was WAY more attractive than those two.  I mean, she had a ponytail and a suit of armor!  At the very least, those two girls didn't have their hair in ponytails.

Why do people seem to consider ponytails unsexy?  It's like some sort of societal standard that girls have to let their hair down to become more attractive.  Coincidentally, what with the general expectation that girls have long hair, if it's straight hair, then long straight hair gets in the way more often when it's not tied up.

It's like there's an implicit standard that girls are more attractive when not doing cool things.  What the fuck, culture.
  • edited 2013-12-09 06:18:20

[deleted]
  • edited 2013-12-09 06:23:06
    dangit fuschlatz why did you delete that

the perceived femininity (or lack thereof) of ponytails is actually a reasonably plausible explanation

and i wanted to reply to it

or rather i guess i just wanted to rail against it
  • ironically my avatar depicts an action girl who doesn't normally wear her hair in a ponytail
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    hornses
    I'm probably gonna put CyanogenMod back on my phone

Makes me feel weird for flip-flopping like this, but I'm fairly sure that's what I want to do now...
  • trickster mode spidermom
  • how the hell does anyone feel like a room without a roof anyway

what does that even mean
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-12-09 09:38:45

Makes me feel weird for flip-flopping like this, but I'm fairly sure that's what I want to do now...
    knew it

nobody in their right mind stays on stock TouchWiz if they know CyanogenMod is a Thing

(I certainly didn't back in 2011.)
  • I Read That As CyndaquilMod.
    Tre said:

knew it

nobody in their right mind stays on stock TouchWiz if they know CyanogenMod is a Thing

(I certainly didn't back in 2011.)
    90% of it was me wanting to try the latest TouchWiz to see if it was any better

Answer: nope
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Cucumber Quest
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    CyanideMod
    Ssstarbound factsss:

Glitch isss worssst race. Not tasssty enough.

Hylotyl deliciousss.

Floran friendly and love meating new people.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Miko said:

~Hellooooo, young traveler, I am the Boob Fairy! :D
    I will grant you your wish. May it aid you in bringing light
    to this world of darkness.~

*gives @Pillows boobs*

I will treasure this post forever.
    <3
  • i had this weird dream last night i was in this huge-as-fuck big box store and there were these square sandwich cookies that coast 15 dollars for a package and there was dubstep playing in the background all the time and also RPG splatbooks w/ sexy pictures of eridan ampora on the cover
    Kill La Kill has been cancelled and replaced with MakoIra, a slice of life show revolving around the odd friendship between Mako Mankanshoku, a hyperactive high school girl, and Gamagoori Ira, muscular head of the School Disciplinary Bureau.
    prostate milking
    Acceptable hetero ships:

(I am lying, of course. Isaac and Miria exist.)
    I want my Anonus
    warm semen all over my naked body