The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

hey mojave you want to talk about that rapper?

he is so much more interesting than antlers!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    MSI
    dur swugyulo

• something tells me that Mayer Hawthrone is a bit of a misogynist but I really like this remix and I need more stuff like it in my life
  • edited 2013-12-04 22:09:47
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Aliroz said:

Anonus said:

Anonus said:

^^1/2 an adult?

Well, I was only about 1/10 for awhile. It took a lot of growing, maturity, life experience and petty theft, but I finally got that 4/10.
    How do you get the other 6/10?
    You go to this class. 

oh dear god this is horrifying in several ways o_o
    feal of real life
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I skipped grown-up class
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Pillows if you got made into shoes I would want them but I wouldn't wear them because I would want to cherish them instead. And then when I die I will be made into a lovely pair of socks to be worn inside those shoes. :3
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Aliroz said:

Surely Robert D. Brown and his colleagues are more interesting than whatever rapper you guys talk about.

i have no clue where you get the impression that we talk about a certain rapper frequently here??
    Like, you guys talk about rap and stuff.  Like, Macklemore and Shabba and stuff.

Also, you guys like to talk about politics sometimes; but Pedicles never.

I am the first person to mention the word "pedicles".

Previous mentions of "pedicles" on the heapers hangout: 0

Previous mentions of "Gabriel Duquette":  More than 0.

ARE WE GOING TO LET THAT GUY WIN?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Aliroz said:

Aliroz said:

Surely Robert D. Brown and his colleagues are more interesting than whatever rapper you guys talk about.

i have no clue where you get the impression that we talk about a certain rapper frequently here??
    Like, you guys talk about rap and stuff.  Like, Macklemore and Shabba and stuff.

Also, you guys like to talk about politics sometimes; but Pedicles never.

I am the first person to mention the word "pedicles".

Previous mentions of "pedicles" on the heapers hangout: 0

Previous mentions of "Gabriel Duquette":  More than 0.

ARE WE GOING TO LET THAT GUY WIN?
    Oh shit you are right.
    Miko said:

Pillows if you got made into shoes I would want them but I wouldn't wear them because I would want to cherish them instead. And then when I die I will be made into a lovely pair of socks to be worn inside those shoes. :3

yes. we will be socks and shoes, shoes and socks, from everlasting to everlasting.
  • edited 2013-12-04 22:16:00
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

who the fuck is Gabriel Duquette

The guy who kidnapped Odradek and did something all evil and nasty-like to his mind.

It made Odradek go slightly deranged on some subjects (see: math nerds); but Odra was rescued soon enough to still function as a thinking individual.
    adult daycare centers

• I clicked on this by accident and am now listening to it.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Pillows said:

Miko said:

yes. we will be socks and shoes, shoes and socks, from everlasting to everlasting.
    *hugs* ^_^
    cheetahmyn
    *hugs*
  • edited 2013-12-04 22:28:33
    (2015 self)
    So, Capet devolves into Bourbon devolves into Orleans devolves into Orleans-Braganza.  One of the Orleans-Braganza daughters married someone named Jan Hessel De Jong. 

Jan Hessel de Jong is one of the best names; along with Crusher Dan, Johan Tetzel, and Ezekiel Qutait.

As a Mormon, such Genealogy fascinates me.  The university library has extensive genealogical records.  Apparently Hugh Capet's brother was an ancestor of the Hapsburgs.
    (2015 self)
    Hugh Capet's dad was so awesome they just called him Hugh the great.

He's go around asking them, "Who the great?"

And they'd say, "Hugh the great"!.

Hugh Capet had to be content with not being called Hugh the Great because his dad had already gotten that awesome title. There is only room for one Hugh the great. 

Hugh the Great's father was named Robert, posthumous son of Robert of the Robertian family.
  • edited 2013-12-04 22:48:05
    (2015 self)
    Triplepost.

Rutpert of Hesbaye married Williswinda of Worms in 732, and their descendants are still around today.

The Capetians, Charles Martel and the Carolingians, the Hapsburg and Valois, the Bourbons and Orleans and Orleans-Braganza.

Juan Carlos I of spain is still alive today, and he is a direct descendant of Rutpert of Hesbaye and Williswinda of Worms.  In a line that goes from 732 to 2013.

Okay, I know that this makes me an absolutely terrible person, but I love the idea of the legitimist movement.

• The thought occurred to me earlier that society has a very narrow view of self-harm. That is, it's pretty much limited to cutting, which is generally seen as something that teens do when they're acting out.

We should expand that definition to all repeated, compulsive behaviors that result in injury. Over-exercising. Tobacco smoking. Reading books that you hate. Dating people who will probably hurt you and not be sorry.  Washing your hands so often that they bleed. Masturbating so often that it causes chafing.

Make it something similar to OCD, or list it as a possible symptom. Emphasize the importance of breaking harmful habits. Send armies against it. Take all the money being used to prevent gay people from marrying and put it to helping people break bad habits. Start a petition. Start twenty. Cancel eighteen of them and send the signers over to the other two. Make an identity for these poor souls, have Tumblr feast on the entrails of anyone who does them wrong. Create a pill to help with the issue, and then another pill when the first one gets shut down by the FDA. Have people smuggle in the first pill from second-world countries. Have them riot in the streets to make them legal. Have them riot for any reason, any reason at all. Let that become self-harm. Write a letter to your representative while the city goes down in flames. Die. Die screaming.

So, I found this and I'm still pretty sure that this is the best opening post that I've ever made.
    (2015 self)

Hah, that's it. A bona fide case of chronic depression

Heh. Thing's been gone for so long that I didn't recognize it.
    Fight it. Fight it. Talk to people.

And tell me when you feel this way.

• The thought occurred to me earlier that society has a very narrow view of self-harm. That is, it's pretty much limited to cutting, which is generally seen as something that teens do when they're acting out.

We should expand that definition to all repeated, compulsive behaviors that result in injury. Over-exercising. Tobacco smoking. Reading books that you hate. Dating people who will probably hurt you and not be sorry.  Washing your hands so often that they bleed. Masturbating so often that it causes chafing.

Make it something similar to OCD, or list it as a possible symptom. Emphasize the importance of breaking harmful habits. Send armies against it. Take all the money being used to prevent gay people from marrying and put it to helping people break bad habits. Start a petition. Start twenty. Cancel eighteen of them and send the signers over to the other two. Make an identity for these poor souls, have Tumblr feast on the entrails of anyone who does them wrong. Create a pill to help with the issue, and then another pill when the first one gets shut down by the FDA. Have people smuggle in the first pill from second-world countries. Have them riot in the streets to make them legal. Have them riot for any reason, any reason at all. Let that become self-harm. Write a letter to your representative while the city goes down in flames. Die. Die screaming.

So, I found this and I'm still pretty sure that this is the best opening post that I've ever made.
    It's quite frightening more because it seems to indicate that you are deeply upset than anything.
    happy happy
  • Yes, I know, it scared a lot of you and I'm sorry for doing that. I guess I was upset at the time. Disturbed even.

But the whole thing just seems funny to me now.
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:10:02
    (2015 self)
    As much as I hate wikipedia, I love some of the images it has for historical people.  Like Charles III of Spain.

Spoiler:

• edited 2013-12-04 23:12:22
    (2015 self)
    Eep
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:13:04
    (2015 self)
    Multiposted
  • March us toward Persephone

Fill our poor souls with hope

For the good of many we will not

Falter 
    or 
    be 
    vilified

As we storm toward a new day

Messengers to infinity
  • Social Security number

The foundation telegraphs in the process

Ceteris paribus
    Deo gratias
    Esto perpetua
    Cetera desunt
    Lux et veritas
    Lapsus alumni
    Manus in mano
    Multum in parvo

Then shall we all be released

And as our numbers increase

Soon shall we all be deceased

Soon shall we all be released
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:13:09
    (2015 self)
    This
  • Energy
    Purity
    Sanctity
    Charity
    Chastity
    Humanity

The universal law

The chosen sacrifice
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:13:15
    (2015 self)
    Comment
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:13:25
    (2015 self)
    By
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:13:32
    (2015 self)
    Mistake
    (2015 self)
    I
    BALOON VS. FAN

THE REMATCH MADE IN HELL
    (2015 self)
    Aliroz
  • Glorious release
    Know eternal youth
    Open all your holes
    Hosannah on high

"He" 
    is the beginning of 
    "Heathen"

Contact
    Throwback
    Throwback
  • We're not to blame
    Fire of the brain
    Living a lie
    Glorious release
    We're not to blame
    Conquer your shame
    Fire up the flame
    Glorious release
    We're not to blame
    Glorious exaltation
    Earthly degradation
    We have come to praise you
    We have come to raise you
    We have come to save you
    The circle, the circle
    We must now defend you
    We must now amend you
    We must now apend you
    The circle
    Energy
    Purity
    Sanctity
    Charity
    We must build walls and dig trenches
    Fortify the boundary fences
    He!
    He is the beginning of heathen
    Her!
    Her is the start of heresy
    Singularity upon us
    Man, fish and fowl
    We are to blame!
    As you are judged
    So you must pay
    We are to blame!
    We are to blame!
    Lightning strikes twice
    We are to blame!
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:19:09
    (2015 self)
    This kid here
    Spoiler:

Grows up to be this guy here:
    Spoiler:

Who grows up to be this guy here:
    Spoiler:

I imagine this guy, Charles X of France, to be the opposite of Charles III of Spain; because white armor, black armor.  I imagine them having some sort of link/shadow-link relationship.
  • edited 2013-12-04 23:19:55

The thought occurred to me earlier that society has a very narrow view of self-harm. That is, it's pretty much limited to cutting, which is generally seen as something that teens do when they're acting out.

It's quite frightening more because it seems to indicate that you are deeply upset than anything.
    This was supposed to be frightening? I thought it was rather amusing... >_>

You know, we have a poetry thread.

they's song lyrics
    Life has a second loop. If you clear both loops with a certain amount of skill then you get to face the final boss: yourself. :o
  • after you live you are dead
    (2015 self)
    I always feel weird about posting pictures of people; because then I get the urge to post a picture of a bunch of people like this one:
    Spoiler:

And then asking what the painting's heaper equivalent would be (which heaper is which figure in the painting).

But then we get into the whole skin color thing, and I don't want to only show people of the lighter range of human skin color; but there aren't that many ethnically diverse group paintings in the style of Goya; or from that time. I don't mean to only show "white" people, but I like to post pictures of silly-looking Kings in silly-looking outfits drawn hundreds of years ago; and I'm sorry, but that specific type of picture is not something that reflects the full diversity of human skin tone.

I swear I'm not racist, it's just that I don't see very many paintings of Amerindian-looking Kings of France in silly outfits.

Please don't kick me, I swear I'm not racist.
  • Aliroz said:

This kid here

Grows up to be this guy here:
    What? Boy Prince is evolving?!

Congratulations! Boy Prince has evolved into Alan Rickman!