The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I've never heard any rap that was any good, but I don't really listen to rap, so I'm not qualified.

From what I've heard of the genre, Rap seems to mostly be people talking really fast and sometimes. 
  • Aliroz said:

Rap seems to mostly be people talking really fast and sometimes. 

this is actually not entirely inaccurate for a certain style of rap.

like the thing directly above your post, for instance.
  • there are more noise/hip-hop artists than you would expect there to be, but less than there should be
  • you see this picture

it is the new stairbed

expect to be seeing a lot more of it in the coming months
    So that thing on the back wall is supposed to be a bed? Because frankly, it just looks like a piece of godawful "postmodern art" to me.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I for one kinda like that picture, I'd hang out there
  • Welp, my life is falling apart.

Hello all
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^^ Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies. *offers*

*pets Pillows*
  • Deciding whether to try Dark Souls with a keyboard layout or to wait until I can get a usable Xbawks controller.

On the one hand, the latter would be sensible. On the other hand, I am the guy who played TF2 on touchpad for a year before getting a wireless mouse. Back to the one hand, Dark Souls does the thing in that it uses XBOX buttons for instructions (one of the various reasons why Sonic Generations on PC was suffering for me).

Pangur, the forum has judged your new stairbed to be insufficient.

Pillows said:

I for one kinda like that picture, I'd hang out there

*pets Miko, offers Tools a hug*
  • well y'all can go fuck yourselves

except pillows
  • <a href="http://rvng.bandcamp.com/album/house-of-woo">House of Woo by Maxmillion Dunbar</a>
  • edited 2013-11-26 19:17:43
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Sweet! Rules change! So, may I talk like that when people disagree with me?

Or does this only apply to people who like the new stairbed?
  • Deciding whether to try Dark Souls with a keyboard layout or to wait until I can get a usable Xbawks controller.

this is almost literally suicide.
    Aliroz, if you tell people to go fuck themselves I will personally dynamite 500 boxes of almond ice cream
  • edited 2013-11-26 19:22:55
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Imipolex, If you would literally destroy 500 unopened boxes of Almond Ice Cream via the application of dynamite, I might consider that.

But, as-is, I doubt you could buy that much and actually go through with it.

So, yeah, no swearing for me.
    I don't know where I'd get dynamite
    (2015 self)
    You are an honorable Imipolex, so I will hold you to your word.
    I really don't
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Play Dark Souls with a dance mat. You know you want to.
    Play Dark Souls with the Power Glove

it's so bad
  • Heyo, would anyone other than Sec want to play the game thing I'm running? He can't be the only one giving commands.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    who's Sec?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Section, I assume

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    you rang?
  • Kexruct said:

Heyo, would anyone other than Sec want to play the game thing I'm running? He can't be the only one giving commands.

Potentially.

Not right now though.
  • Wait, sorry, meant MetaFour. 

Why'd I get those  two mixed up...?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ah

pony avatars?
  • Would buy the stairbed; would not buy this thing.

Would hang out at both, but wouldn't stay long at the second unless I'm way tired and crashing on the couch.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Peonies > Ponies. This has been scientifically proven by the Science Sciencenisation of Sciency Sciences, run by Alice McScience.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    I saw a doggy, probably a Jack Russell terrier, while I was jogging today. Most of the time when I see dogs while jogging, they just bark at me. This one ran right up to the fence at the edge of the yard with a tennis ball in his(?) mouth. I'm not sure if he wanted to play with me, or if he wanted to bark but didn't want to put the ball down.
  • it has one more point
    (2015 self)
    Kexruct said:

Heyo, would anyone other than Sec want to play the game thing I'm running? He can't be the only one giving commands.

What game?

Anyways, in a news report about HH: Cental Avenue, the leader of the notorious international crime syndicate Heapers Hangout, has often gone on record denouncing America and especially the government and law enforcement of America. This lunatic, reports say, believes she is a princess of a nation named Centralia. Another member of the upper echelon of this shadowy organization, Anonymous User or An on us, is similarly deluded, believing himself to be a multimillionaire mogul of a vast corporate conglomerate owning most American Media. Similar to the so-called princess Central Avenue, there is a "king Friday" married to a man who Has self righteously taken upon himself the name Justice. The extreme belief in his own infallibility can only be imagined.

Other members of this syndicate include:

Odradek, a man with a psychopathic vendetta against so-called "math nerds"; taking his name from a story by Franz Kafka, this Odradek is also known as a Myrmidon, a type of ancient soldier known for aggressiveness, unthinking obedience to orders without pity or compassion, and brutal strength.

Miko, taking her name from suspicious foreign Japanese cult priestesses, has been reported as loving to "play" "shoot-em up games", and is on record as having wanted to "beat lunatic", among with other, similar mentions of things pertaining to lunacy and shooting and bullets.

In an unholy matrimony with this lunatic is the one called "pillows", a heaper who is rivaled in prestige in the group only by the aforementioned Central Avenue and Anonymous / Anonus and a mysterious jumping zombie (named for a creature of myth known for being an abomination with a mindless, ravening hunger for human flesh, it is likely that this jumping zombie is as diabolical as the other heapers) who together are called the Big Four.

Mention is made in deciphered heapers records speak of an "antinatalist shark", presumably a member of the group known for a voracious appetite for babies. Mention is also made of a "crocodile" known for its hatred of humanity and western ideals like hygiene. Mention is also made of a Kraken, a mythological sea monster that horrified sailors. Another heaper is apparently associated with cats.

But the worst of all these international criminals is the one called Tre; who wrote Stuck, the worst novel ever, a novel so bad it is banned everywhere in the world.

I am not in a matrimony, holy or otherwise, with Miko

we are just friends
  • edited 2013-11-26 20:44:08

This song is way too catchy for its own good.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    By the way, Section42L, I was on that Plug room a bit ago, but it's acting up really badly. I'll try again in an hour or so.
    (2015 self)
    Pillows said:

I am not in a matrimony, holy or otherwise, with Miko

we are just friends

And none of us are delusional or criminals. Also, the antinatalist shark is not a heaper, and note how the paper completely missed the relationship between Anonus and Central.

Also, none of us are notorious, shadowy, or internationally feared.

I was making a parody of bad news reports that distort the facts and have to use Allegedly, Apparently, and such words all the time, and who do a boatload of surmising from few facts.

In short, I was doing a parody of something the Daily Mail might write about the Heapers.
  • edited 2013-11-26 20:53:10
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    In short, I was doing a parody of something the Daily Mail might write about the Heapers.
    Not enough Muslims, immigration, poor people or gay people for that. Or cancer.
  • edited 2013-11-26 21:03:12

My music collection on Google Play has now surpassed 7000 tracks.

And half of it is just video game music from all the Humble Bundles I've bought over the past year.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've looked at buying the latest Humble Bundle but nothing in it looked interesting to me...
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    I am so bored, it's not even funny
  • edited 2013-11-26 21:22:23
    Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    It's funny for me.
    Ha ha