The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You know, I have wonder what made them think up the concept for pizza.

It certainly seems like one of those non-sequitur foods that spawned from the Aether.

"Oh no, you spilled these spices and herbs onto my round flat bread dough, and then all the cheese I had in the top shelf spilled onto that just as I was putting it into the fire stove."

"Let's see what happens"

"Ok"
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^_^
  • edited 2013-07-07 16:33:30
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Moon Sign "Moonlight Ray"
    Night Sign "Night Bird"
    Darkness Sign "Demarcation"
    Hail Sign "Hailstorm"
    Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze"
    Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard"
    Flower Sign "Selaginella 9"
    Rainbow Sign "Chime of Colorful Rainbow"
    Illusion Sign "Flower Imaginary Dream Vine"
    Colorful Sign "Colorful Light Chaotic Dance"
    Colorful Sign "Extreme Color Typhoon"
    Earth Sign "Rage Trilithon High Level"
    Metal Sign "Silver Dragon"
    Earth & Metal Sign "Emerald Megalith"
    Water & Wood Sign "Water Elf"
    Metal & Water Sign "Mercury Poison
    Strange Art "Illusional Misdirection"
    Illusion Ghost "Jack the Ludo Bile"
    Illusion World "The World"
    Maid Secret Skill "Killing Doll"
    Conjuring "Eternal Meek"
    Divine Punishment "Young Demon Lord"
    Hell Sign "Mountain of a Thousand Needles"
    God Art "Vampire Illusion"
    Scarlet Sign "Scarlet Meister"
    "Scarlet Gensokyo"
  • The sadness will last forever.
    ore ore ore ore ore ore ore ore

ran ran ran ran ran ran ran ran ran

hambaga hambaga hambaga

ham ham ham ham ham

icha koimashite

korika
    O3O
  • one armed scissor
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ugh, slept another day away
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :o *hugs*
  • edited 2013-07-07 17:17:28
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    This world record is really impressive to watch. :o

• wweh

I want to be a LPer
  • I also want to draw Ray being confuzzled by Mabel using her GRAPPLING HOOK but neither of those things are happening

bluh

best new pokemon
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know

Earlier I was imagining some sitcom from the 2030s about Millennials living in the 2010s
  • That would be... interesting.

• The storyline of Rizelmine centers on Tomonori Iwaki, a 15-year-old student who likes older women, including high school girls, college girls, and even female instructors.[1][2] Having just discovered that his teacher (upon whom he has nursed a massive crush) is engaged to be married, he comes home to find, much to his dismay, that he has been forced by "Power Of The State" to marry a 12-year-old girl named Rizel, who is the government's first creation in its experiments to genetically engineer a human.[2][3] Whatever resistance Iwaki's parents might put forth is immediately dissolved by promises of free HVAC, promotion, and government paid home loans, all instituted by "Power Of The State". Despite Tomonori's protests, Rizel and her three secret service guardians known only as Papa A, Papa B, and Papa C move briskly into Tomonori's house, and the stage is set.
    Rizel's tears contain the same make up as nitroglycerin and as such are explosives which creates a need for constant repair in their house.[2][3] A running gag is that at the end of each episode, Tomonori calls Rizel an idiot, causing her to cry and thus cause an explosion. Rizel, with the help of her Papas, tries as hard as she can to win Tomonori's love. However, Tomonori is still in love with his teacher. Other characters creating an ever-tangled love web are Ryunosuke Hououin, who is in love with Rizel, and Kyoko Yachigusa, who is in love with Tomonori. Both try their best to prevent Rizel and Tomonori from getting close to each other. Later on Tomonori finds out that Rizel is the older woman he fell in love with when he was young but she was unable to grow after they met because she fell for him too, and she needed more than just the love from her "papas". When he learns this, Tomonori realizes that Rizel is his older woman.

dafuq
    dang thats crazy
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *falls through the ceiling*
    *catches him* :>
    Lately I've been making copies of these really old diaries for a customer. Like, they're all around 100 years old.

YNTKT
    Miko's family is retarded but Miko gets to not be the biggest scorn for once. :D hehehehehehehe bitchy pleasure
    ^^ Neat!!!!
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
  • The Monthly Writing Bug® has hit me again

which means soon it will be

STUCK TIIIIIIIIME
  • I think Tre is the Heap's patron saint of Actually Writing That Novel.
    goddammit, why can't I be that
  • Kexruct said:

I think Tre is the Heap's patron saint of Actually Writing That Novel.

Aw, thanks! I'm humbled.

Right now I'm working on this part where Tre is trying to find a key that'll help him get out of the mall, and there's deadly laser tag rifles and smoke bombs. Fun stuff.
  • goddammit, why can't I be that

Pray to Saint Tre and all will be revealed.

Or do you mean you *have* written a lot and as a result feel you deserve the title?

I have pages and pages of notes, tons of ideas. But no actual novel to show for it.
    I get to be evilly "sweet" and not the "bad one." It is like when I discovered my g spot. Amazing. I don't want to die any more, and it's only so I can be better after all. oh my god I am so evil but I am the one with angel wings not devil wings >:D
    I'm a psycho :(
    I will be the queen of the earth and control new world order and make everything perfect and dispense justice to all of the abusers. I will be worshiped. :D But how to take over the world? u_u
    I wanna be God :D
    I wasn't mentally prepared to not be everyone's punching bag any more and have good things happen to me. I will lose sanity.
    If you're God then you'll get blamed for everything.
    I shall take that responsibility, and endure any punishments necessary. :3
    barney
    Really I am the evillest person with all 7 of the deadly sins. oops. Just another weak human, not a god.
    If I was a robot maybe I could be perfect.
    lost in the supermarket
  • A day or so ago Norman Bates asked why Homestuck cosplayers go to anime  cncventions. Here ya go:

*Where else would they go?

*No one complains about video game cosplayers.

*If I'm not mistaken, didn't anime conventions come from sci-fi conventions? So there was likely a great deal of resistance to that back then. Likely with very similar reasoning to the dislike of Homestuck cosplayers today.

schadenfreude
    ^^ There should be a Homestuck convention then! There already is a Touhou one and I am going to go to it some day when I am rich and powerful and the queen of the earth.
  • edited 2013-07-07 19:46:44

I'm not really a fan of conventions for a single piece of media. A Homestuck con might be more acceptable than, say, Minecon though.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't already some dedicated Homestuck convention. There are a bunch of Friendship is Magic cons, after all.

Maybe I should ask Haven...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I would like to Actually Draw Things

Maybe some comics or something

Problem is, I'm probably a shitty writer
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Never know until you try, dude. Go for it.
    Central Avenue: There certainly are Homestuck "meetups" and "meetup groups" in some urban areas, perhaps a bit smaller in scale, but they cosplay and stuff.
    Anonus said:

See, I have the opposite problem. I often come up with ideas for comics but I can't draw. :\
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

Anonus said:

See, I have the opposite problem. I often come up with ideas for comics but I can't draw. :\
    You two should team up and create a comic. I'd give it a read.