The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

I feel that DD is unappreciated.

I love Deepweb Damsel. She is not unlike Lain, in that supernatural forces compel me to love her.

LET'S ALL LOVE DD.

Yaoi zaoi...
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.

I feel that DD is unappreciated.

I love Deepweb Damsel. She is not unlike Lain, in that supernatural forces compel me to love her.

LET'S ALL LOVE DD.
    You may polish my scepter.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sometimes I worry that the purchases of Lionsgate, Classic Media, and AMC Networks were all mistakes
  • edited 2013-05-19 02:48:02
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ Was that intended as a suggestive statement or did you just make a terrible joke by accident?
  • Knight of Centralia | May those who accept their fate find happiness, may those who defy it find glory.

^^ Was that intended as a suggestive statement or did you just make a terrible joke by accident?

I am an asexual being. All "suggestive" intent is the product of your small human imagination.
    Many apologies, Mistress! I am exhausted and giggly and full of terrible innuendo...

Many apologies, Mistress! I am exhausted and giggly and full of terrible innuendo...

Thus you must polish my scepter without a grey thought in your head.
    I know this is a silly question...but how come people other than me don't really seem to get jealous when, say, Disney buys Star Wars?
    Anonus said:

I know this is a silly question...but how come people other than me don't really seem to get jealous when, say, Disney buys Star Wars?

Well if I had to guess it is because they lack your interest in business.

I can relate, it is not uncommon for me to read a book and say to myself that I wish I'd thought of that.

Remember that rumor that Disney was going to buy Hasbro (which was ridiculous, two multi-billion-dollar acquisitions in such a short time would have been stupid and it would have loaded them with more debt)?

Because I wanna buy Hasbro...perhaps make them bring manufacturing jobs back to America and Europe...
  • The sadness will last forever.
    kanye day
    off foo dids
    mtv

1980-1990s
    cray cray fish
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fish, why you ackin' so cray-cray?
    agh my downloads wont go any faster or just end up going at 0
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Centie: I blame the crabs.

Also, somehow my laptop started having Aero(windows 7, doesn't often work without premium as an OS...) work. I can only hope Project 64 starts working. :D
  • Downloaded 50% of everyone's brains.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder which 50% of mine you got: the hee hee i'm a pretty princess, flowers and ponies half for the fuck humanity, i hate everything half
    You like flowers?
    They can be aesthetically pleasing at times, yes. ^_^
    Been working on a fake ad and stuff
    What for?
    A technology themed restaurant.
  • edited 2013-05-19 07:35:15
    Pizza Dog
    You know, I wonder how much prevalent technology there needs to to be in a certain area, that the classification of "Sci-fi" stories simply changes to "Urban Fantasy" there.

• You know, Time Machines are kind of like messiah figures if you think about it.

Our world, though it does function based on observable laws, is quite chaotic, economies collapse, societies collapse, morals collapse. everything has this ability(Which is actually both a curse and a blessing) to degrade and collapse.

In that sense, if ever a time machine visited the present, the full scope of what it represents, I find, is quite hopeful.

That's why I watch Doctor Who.

Peanut Butter Jam.
  • I wish I had the power to transport my consciousness throughout time.
  • I wish i had the power to generate infinite quantities of money.
  • Naney said:

I wish i had the power to generate infinite quantities of money.

No you don't. 
  • Think of how many problems it would cause, though.
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    and then naney single handedly caused excessive inflation and the eventual downfall of the American economy
  • Naney said:

Did you just randomly choose this song or did you use that one on purpose?
  • Naney said:

you hate fun
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
  • why won't my brain let me focus on python augh
  • okay i rlly rlly need to focus someone help
    mtv

1980-1990s
  • edited 2013-05-19 13:54:05

shit it has boobies sorry
    Alas. That chart was amazing.
  • Does anyone know how I can force myself to focus?