The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Insomnia, why do you keep me awake, I am tired, I want to sleep, to regain a version of sanity.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

I don't like any kind of ice cream, but almond is the worst.

It freezes your tongue so you can't tell how insipid and soapy and just plain bad it is, the nuts cut your teeth and make you choke, the sound it makes when you stick a spoon into it is a torment on the ear, it looks hideous, it smells terrible, it has the worst texture ever, and the shards of nut get stuck between your teeth to hurt and cause permanent infection.

Also,Almond Ice Cream is behind multiple genocides and other atrocities; released european swallows and gypsy moths into the United States, released Sheep, Foxes, and Rabbits to Australia; killed the man who developed a food that could solve world hunger and burned all his notes, developed malaria and smallpox and a bunch of other diseases, murdered H.B. Piper and made it look like a suicide, destroys hospitals in third-world contries, eradicated every single living thing that wasn't on earth, and made Albert Fish the man he was.  And that's just off the top of my head.

Basically, every major thing truly wrong with the world is the result of the amygdala.

Also, I'm deathly allergic to Almonds and Peachers.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So I woke up from a nap a little while ago and felt guilty for eating at McDonald's before I went to the amusement park yesterday.

Your guess is as good as mine.
  • edited 2013-05-18 20:29:06

eurovision.
  • Any game that allows me to be a sassy, glamorous princess magician called Rainbow that shoots fireballs and compliments other sassy princesses on their choice of attire is a winner. 

I found it

the actual best video game.

• Any game that allows me to be a sassy, glamorous princess magician called Rainbow that shoots fireballs and compliments other sassy princesses on their choice of attire is a winner. 

I found it

Name of the game?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Also, there used to be sentient talking ponies, unicorns, alicorns and pegasi, but they were all killed by the Almond Ice Cream, as were the dragons, yeti, fairies, elves, dwarves, trolls, winged cats, gryphons, and all other "mythical" creatures and sentient beings that aren't human.

You want to know why Humanity is so lonely and feels so alone in the universe? Yeah.

And who do you think is behind the disappearance of the kingdom of Anorakia and the continent of Atlantis.

You want to know why so many people think that they are princesses and princes, that they've somehow been robbed of their kingdom? It's because they are.

In fact, several colors have been destroyed by Almond Ice Cream. There used to be so many more colors then there are now, colors that we can't even imagine.
  • Naney said:

Any game that allows me to be a sassy, glamorous princess magician called Rainbow that shoots fireballs and compliments other sassy princesses on their choice of attire is a winner. 

I found it

Name of the game?

SEYKEN Crystal Kingdom

some kind of 16-bit mmo apparently. I just signed up. Things like this tend to be fun for a little while if nothing else.

also according to the indiestatik review, it's apparently actually kinda good.

• if you're interested in playing I could make a thread about it.
  • edited 2013-05-18 20:45:55

I am not, due to the aforementioned MMOnes.
  • I don't know how MMO it is yet.

Like some things are really MMO and require you to interact and all those yucky things, but in other MMOs, the other players are basically just background NPCs, like in Path of Exile.

• I don't know if I want to be the sassy magician, the amazon who "hates boys", or the cleric who can later become a "mistress".
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Imi is here

long day at work

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS
  • Sassassin's Creed.
    Creed was a terrible band
  • you can create up to 7 more characters

oh dear.

• Bassassin's Creed.

Lassassin's Creed.

Classassin's Creed.

Rashassin's Creed.

• blcr

rclb

relbaca

Rebeca
  • Kexruct said:

Kexruct said:

Aliroz has gone MAD WITH POWER

of course he has, have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, no one listens to ya.

what's this from

I knew I'd heard that somewhere.
    haircut
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Hi Imi.

Television is one of the most tightly-controlled, homogenized forms of media there is

No wonder you hate it
    Burn it. Burn it all.
    Also I see you are now advocating smoking weed everyday.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.

Also I see you are now advocating smoking weed everyday.

You can blame tasty Oddishs for that. :P
  • Super Weed Brothers.

raocow should play this hack.
  • so while I have not yet determined whether or not it's fun, getting this game to run has proven to be a pain in the ass so far.

there's a really complicated login system and it seems to enjoy kicking you out if your connection falters, which is not the most convenient thing in the world.

I've been sitting at the login screen for about 20 minutes now being told I can't login because my account has yet to disconnect. Logging out and logging back in did not fix this.

• edited 2013-05-18 21:11:20
    My dreams exceed my real life
    Smokio Land 2 is better:

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Weed Circulation is pretty good too.

• Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

I heard you guys like ponies
  • Well, the game is very unpolished and kinda sluggish.

Didn't get very far into it before quitting. Might give it another try later.

• I heard you guys like ponies

no.
    I liked the show much more two years ago than I do now
    Is it Pony Hate Time again
  • edited 2013-05-18 21:47:09
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    The Two Minutes PONY Hate? :P
  • TWO MINUTES PONY
    ponyness is strength
    ponyness is slavery
    ponyness is peace
  • edited 2013-05-18 21:53:04

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a human face - forever.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Four legs good, two legs bad.
    I'm disappointed everyone is talking about that silly comment I made and not the stupid as fuck link I posted above
  • boy nobody got time for no youtube videos
    Four legs good, two legs...also good!

(Note: I dislike the way the designs are portrayed there...they remind me of DiC)
    We've already seen enough MLP YouTube videos to last us a lifetime.
  • I'm disappointed everyone is talking about that silly comment I made and not the stupid as fuck link I posted above

no one watches anything anyone embeds ever.
  • Hello world!
    What is your name?
    poop
    It is good to meet you, poop
    I have a good feeling about this Python instruction manual.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

I'm disappointed everyone is talking about that silly comment I made and not the stupid as fuck link I posted above

no one watches anything anyone embeds ever.
    I do...
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    I watch embeds sometimes.

If I'm not watching another video already. Or anime. Or cartoons. Or using sound.

...So not terribly often, but eh.
    >referring to African-Americans as "the urban market"

deadline waht r u doin

deadline STAHP