• The sadness will last forever.
    Beans
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Right before I woke up I had a dream that was pure anger

I don't often have dreams like that. It didn't help
    1900s

It was a really gay dream. I will probably not stuff a textwall in anyone's inbox.

stuffing something into someone's inbox

this is not innuendo at all, no sirree
  • edited 2013-04-06 18:36:14
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    what..? oh >_<
    gay

oh! >_> >_< <_<
  • I tried making an elevator in Minecraft but I just got really frustrated instead.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    How do you make an elevator? :o
    Dat good ol way
  • I was under the impression that most people didn't actually think it would work but were rather confused by how the trick was pulled off.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I bought a whole new account recently so I didn't have to use my old username. ^_^
    blang
  • How do you make an elevator? :o

I don't know. It's very complicated and difficult.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I was under the impression that most people didn't actually think it would work but were rather confused by how the trick was pulled off.

That still makes me smarter than them, right? :P
    I knew it was impossible because logic says so but I had to look up what illusion was taking place.
    T
    I made an elevator in SMBX

it was not too hard
  • edited 2013-04-06 18:53:32
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I figured out the infinite chocolate thing the very first time I saw the gif, so it ended up being one of those things that makes me giggle with the realization that I'm smarter than a good number of people.

Is it bad to have those moments sometimes?
    I honestly didn't notice anything tricky until you pointed it out

Smarty pants
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Lee might find this funny: US 98 is apparently a railroad now.
    Anonus said:

I honestly didn't notice anything tricky until you pointed it out

Smarty pants
    That kinda surprises me, given the amazing attention to detail you usually display. Sometimes you notice details that even I don't notice...
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I actually didn't see what the trick was until someone color-coded the different parts of the image. I was not expecting what I saw.

For those that don't know, the chocolate is cut in a way that the slope looks the same across the whole bar, but it actually isn't. When the pieces move together, a square's worth of chocolate extends from the bottom of two of the pieces to fit with the others.
    I am going back and beating my old high scores in Touhou, because I am too much of a wimp to try to beat Mamizou and I needed a break from those horrible "extra stages."
    behold our greatest creation, the graven image that vomits heresies
    *plays Subterranean Animism for 20 minutes; get cheaply killed during a graze pattern and then cheaply killed again by literally the same thing later in the stage; is forced to stop because NO THAT IS NOT ALLOWED*

*tries again; is cheaply killed after 10 minutes and NO THAT IS NOT ALLOWED*

*tries again repeatedly; continues to be killed within the first 3 minutes*

I play Touhou because I need a reason to get angry at myself.
    Earthlight play Spelunky.
    Maybe.
    Sometimes I wish it was not a convention of shmups that one tiny mistake ruins a 30 - 40 minute run. :/
    Someone tell me how much they love me or I am going to break the fourth wall, which is probably your computer screen. Unless it's imi because I already broke his computer screen and now he uses cathode ray tube vision to see.
    bla bla bla bla bla
    God hates fags so much that he stopped smoking.
    lol europe
  • no one gives a shit u cunt
    *hugs*
    *hugnuzzle* ( 。◕‿‿◕。) ~ ♥
    Ray you think Touhou is bad? I just played a Mario level called "Luna's Tower," totally awesome, one of the best things I've seen in the engine, except it's HORRENDOUS DIFFICULT.

why do people do this
    To torture players and themselves. ^_^
    I guess.
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    mad on the internet!!!
  • boi I'll make u mad on tha internet
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    New Fox Television Stations roster:

• New York, NY: WNEW (Fox)/WOR (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Los Angeles, CA: KTTV (Fox)/KCOP (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Chicago, IL: WFLD (Fox)/WPWR (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Philadelphia, PA: WTAF (Fox)
    • Dallas/Fort Worth, TX: KDFW (Fox)/KDFI (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Boston, MA: WFXT or WHUB (Fox)
    • Washington, DC: WTTG (Fox)/WDCA (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Atlanta, GA: WAGA (Fox)
    • Houston, TX: KRIV (Fox)/KTXH (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Detroit, MI: WJBK (Fox)
    • Phoenix, AZ: KOOL (Fox)/KUTP (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL: WTVT (Fox)/WTOG (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN: KMSP (Fox)/WFTC (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Denver, CO: KWGN (Fox)/KDVR (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Orlando, FL: WOFL (Fox)/WRBW (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Charlotte, NC: WJZY (Fox)/WJZZ (MyNetworkTV/Independent)
    • Memphis, TN: WHBQ (Fox)
    • Austin, TX: KTBC (Fox)
    • Ocala-Gainesville, FL: WOGX (Fox)

Problem with owning Fox: heavy ties to Sinclair
  • KJIKJI

Obama infomercial controversy

In November 2010, it was reported that five Fox affiliates and one ABC affiliate owned by Sinclair broadcast an infomercial critical of President Barack ObamaBreaking Point: 25 Minutes that will Change America, which was sponsored by the National Republican Trust Political Action Group.[27] The infomercial painted Obama as an extremist, and claimed that, during the 2008 presidential campaign, he received some campaign money from the Hamas terrorist group, and that Obama said in a speech, "You want freedom? You’re gonna have to kill some crackers! You gonna have to kill some of those babies." The special also discusses Obama advisers Van Jones and John Holdren, as well as Obama staff Anita DunnKevin JenningsCarol Browner, and Cass Sunstein -- all in an unflattering light; in one case, the special claimed that Holdren said that trees should be permitted to sue humans in court.

The infomercial aired at various times during the weekend of October 30 on WMSN-TV/Madison, WisconsinKBSI/Cape Girardeau, MissouriWDKY-TV/Lexington, Kentucky;WPGH-TV/Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaKDSM-TV/Des Moines, Iowa and WXLV-TV/Winston-Salem, North Carolina -- all in swing states vital to the 2010 elections.[28][29]

• KJIKJI
    good thing that making things up about a presidential candidate has never resulted in somebody unworthy taking office. golly gee wilikins
    My name is Javert. Do not forget my name.
  • KJIKJI
    hey cool i really like this commerical the ncaa has made about themselves. saying that they are "always there for student athletes." i believe this to be a completely and undeniably true statement. the ncaa helps student athletes.

btw, could somebody id the song that plays in that commercial? i really like it. i would like to listen to it as i masturbate onto my favorite poster of adolf hitler.
  • KJIKJI
    "what if you could stop crime before it happens" congratulations, you have just kicked the corpse of philip k dick in the throat
    5 Victor Hugo, rolling in his grave

Anyone’s first reaction to this game, disregarding the game itself, is
    likely “why does this exist.” Arm Joe a 2D-based tournament fighter
    based on the classic French novel, ‘Les Miserables’ (derived from its
    Japanese title “Ah, Mujou”, but you probably already knew that), albeit
    with some amusing…interpretations. Staples such as Jean Valjean,
    Colette, Marius, and Javert are out in full force, as well as the likes
    of an embodiment of Judgement, an unrelated horse doodle named Ponpon, a
    French policeman, and – in true Marvel vs. Capcom fashion – Jean’s
    metal doppelganger, Robo-Jean.
    Jean's metal doppelganger, Robo-Jean
    help this is too much
  • KJIKJI
    ass bitch fuck shit piss
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I swear I've had a dream before that I saw these posts.
    Got 95 stars in ASMBXT

cheated for the rest

good ending, though