The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Sometime soon, then. I'm moving!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    No I made that up. :D But... you will probably just stop talking to me again later.
  • gurl its gonna be ok sister from another mister. lets hug or some shit
  • when i stop talking to you i mean :)
    *hugs like a sister from another mister*

Do you have herpes now? :o You kept talking about herpes that one time.
  • gurl that hug wasnt sappy enough -bitchslap-

no i dont have herpes you stupid whore. ur dog has herpes
  • what if i have herpes though :( i could have herpes maybe you made me cry.
    That was the weakest slap I've ever felt. >:/

My dog is wonderful and awesome and fun to talk to and free of herpes. :) Sometimes he whispers to me, though. That tapioca, she's going to try to give you herpes with her breath.
    Breath totally does that right.
  • no u dumb bitch you dont get herpes that way
    *hard bitchslap* :D
  • fuck yeah thats the attitude. now just a little more and maybe youll get off finally
    You are weird.
  • come on everyone knows what you like. except your a masochist i forgot lol
    Only for attractive people.
  • at least i have boobs
  • edited 2013-04-04 09:57:20
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Well.... your... face has boobs! :o
  • this is getting lame. :/ why dont you post some anime shit.
    You should invest in a tumblr.
  • lol tumblr. i have a tumblr i just never use it. facebook is less boring and nerdy
    Facebook is lame. It is like... a commercial, except you aren't the star; you are the television.
  • lol wtf. nothing you say makes any sense.
  • maybe guys would like you if you spoke english
    *sigh*

Back to posting anime sh*t. On tumblr, where all the cool people go. ;)
  • an entire page of arguing with yourself?
    totes :D
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    ITT: Ray channels Karkat XD
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well this was a strange page
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Watch Little Witch Academia. This is an order. :|
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Wait, Vanilla does Vimeo embeds?

Neat!
    Yay!
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Finally, returning to the heterosexuality of time, yet also the neuter of Chronicity, have I managed to ‘lay bare’ that which ‘fucks with us’ that which ‘we waist’ that which ‘we kill’ that which we … and so on… The temporal language is not lacking. Chronicity is birth and born. It grows into both beautiful and monstrous edifices, and it can even produce beautiful monstrosities like life-toward-death. Death is a central part of Chronicity’s dictionary definition; its denotative Sein is construed through the senses of homo sapiens whether impaired, damaged or functioning ‘normally.’ Heterosexual, Chronicity needs to interact with the Other on a sensual level, the Other of numina; that which is inferred from Being-as-We are. Yet the movement of birth and born is also homosexual, for Chronicity fractures and rubs against itself, creating ripples: Einstein’s demonstration of the phenomenon of time slowing as an object moves faster may uncover yet another (homosexual) aspect of time. Whilst Chronicity infers the numina of its Other, and jolts against it, this is a deeply humanist and post-humanist reflection, for what is numina other than what is purported to be only ever inferred by humans and language or more broadly bodily semiotics. Orgasmic juices, bosons, gluons, fermions and morons fly out in (im)possible directions based onprobabilities. Chronicity breaks down the distinction of phenomena and numina. The homo sapien ego breaches into its unconscious, which withdraws from inspection; the (human) ego’s battles with the super-ego’s invocations of Father Time, dissolved as it is through various mechanisms into the Holy Spirit of European & Western discourse, result in probabilistic quantitative and qualitativepsychosocial biological and other bodily embodiments as the super-ego internalizes, along with the ego, the secularism-Christian nuclear battles and subsequent radiation of modernity and post-modernity. The Holy Spirit contra other Uncovered Chronicity both reside within and outside time: without gender, without time, out of time, running out of time, having plenty of time, being finite and infinite, a crawling paradox, a jolting Darwinian play of birthing and borning, an infant, the aged, the free and the caged: how can It be ‘laid bare’ when it lays us (fucks with us?) The I is- are- laid bare before the numina, the only-inferable-Being of Chronicity and its ever pleased- discontented- subset: Time.
    not sure whether Gene Ray
  • Watch Little Witch Academia. This is an order. :|

how
  • well i would start by googling it
  • I BOUGHT A SHOE

also, i bought another shoe, which is the same, but for the other foot. yea

• Naney said:

well i would start by googling it

I tried that the other day, every link I found was dead.
  • sure is footwear

i personally like converse, 'cuz they have a great sturdy/cheapness ratio
  • ill forgive the entire page of arguing w/ yourself because you listened to black marble .
  • Naney said:

sure is footwear

i personally like converse, 'cuz they have a great sturdy/cheapness ratio

converse is boring because everybody wears them

chav trainers are fun and interesting and usually brightly coloured and are my in-truth-not-guilty-at-all pleasure

the only pair of converse i owned was a see-through pair, because holy fuck, see through shoes, but they proved impractical because they are made of this plastic, which is hella cold in the winter and in the summer your foot sweat condenses on the inside and is clearly visible so theyre wearable for like 2 weeks a year

Naney said:

well i would start by googling it

I tried that the other day, every link I found was dead.
    It's been subbed by gg. In one of their rare sane moments.
  • i'm not all that big on footwear in general really.
  • I don't usually watch subs so I have no idea who or what GG is. But I'll try again I guess.
    gg are a major sub group who have a habit of doing troll subs. But yeah, the chances of LWA being dubbed are pretty much in the negatives.

• Thoughts running through my head, some are good, some are not...
    fun fun fun
    off to work I go

hi ho, hi ho
  • edited 2013-04-04 15:26:32
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So I dreamt I was in a huge, labyrinthine high school with a layout that made no sense. There was one staircase that seemed to go to nowhere, unless you walked all the way to its dead end then turned around, at which point another landing appeared that you had to backtrack to.

It was like the American version of Hogwarts or something.

^ See you later, Imi.