The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Oh Super Darius II

it has been far too long
  • edited 2013-02-22 18:42:58
    The sadness will last forever.
    My teeth look almost like a cat's. I had a habit of biting things a lot when I was little.
  • But not in a weird vore way.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

that reminds me a while back i was going through a whole buncha vore stuff with amazing dialogue
  • The sadness will last forever.
    dingo pictures
  • AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IM LOSING MY MIND OVER THAT FUCKING DONUT

Super Darius II's redbook CD audio is like the greatest soundtrack ever for a game 

Zuntata really outdid themselves with this one. Jazz, metal, rock, classic influences and they all work well together
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    “Allow yourself to be engulfed by the Purifying Blue Flame of Science’s Great Bunsen Burner of Reason! For it shall burn away all your subjectivity and leave you Enlightened and seeing the Truth! Hallelujah!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    hello

sometimes i feel ashamed of liking sonic the hedgehog
    Anonus said:

hello

Anonichu
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Why? The fandom?
    Clothes make the man. The way we dress affects the way we feel about ourselves, and thus the way we conduct ourselves. People dressed like shapeless sacks feel like shapeless sacks, and so behave like shapeless sacks. People dressed neatly and attractively feel more orderly and harmonious inside, and as a result their external behavior becomes more orderly and harmonious. How much of the chaotic personal behavior and hideous cultural disorder of today’s society is a function of the chaotic and hideous way people dress?

damn right
  • hello

this is understandable
  • Clothes make the man. The way we dress affects the way we feel about ourselves, and thus the way we conduct ourselves. People dressed like shapeless sacks feel like shapeless sacks, and so behave like shapeless sacks. People dressed neatly and attractively feel more orderly and harmonious inside, and as a result their external behavior becomes more orderly and harmonious. How much of the chaotic personal behavior and hideous cultural disorder of today’s society is a function of the chaotic and hideous way people dress?

damn right
    why are you quoting arnold rimmer
    Naney said:

why are you quoting arnold rimmer

you say that as if I shouldn't 
    I’ve recently noticed how, in this hot summer weather, in which most men are wearing either T-shirts or some other type of short-sleeved shirt, about 98 percent of men wear their shirts untucked, outside their shorts or pants. This shlumpy, shapeless look eliminates any appearance of masculine dignity, let alone masculine authority. It conveys the message, “I don’t stand for anything. I don’t believe in anything. I’m just a free, unstructured self.” I thought of that when looking at the still shot I posted in a previous entry of 71-year-old Samuel Williams shooting at the armed robbers in the Palm Internet Cafe in Ocala, Florida. Williams is dressed casually, in shorts, sneakers, and a short-sleeve shirt. But his shirt, unlike that of the man in the foreground holding his hands up in the air, is tucked in. He looks neat, ready for action. As, indeed, he so manifestly was.
  • AMONG BLACKS, THE MINDLESS SUB-HUMAN VIOLENCE THAT CAN—AND IN THIS CASE DOES—BREAK OUT AT ANY MOMENT 

shit dude

this is incroyable
    Naney said:
    Anything for you buddy 
    Wow, Super Darius (the first one) was encoded in Dolby Surround

baller
  • The sadness will last forever.
    ABBA!
  • AMONG BLACKS, THE MINDLESS SUB-HUMAN VIOLENCE THAT CAN—AND IN THIS CASE DOES—BREAK OUT AT ANY MOMENT 

shouldn't this be on like on the cover of a pulpy paperback printed by the KKK or something?

i just

i can't get over this

It’s just sketchy enough to be on your guard, just in case, but it’s not da hood.
    Now I'm imagining a KKK member going on about "SPONTANEOUS BLACKS OF VIOLENCE" or something.

Why? The fandom?

sometimes

also the fact that there was a long stretch of games that were fairly mediocre

the franchise has in my mind recovered in recent years but still

why
    Naney said:

hello

this is understandable
    Sonic x Onceler

The Kidz Bop version of Call Me Maybe

how about no
  • i don't like sonic because the games have that whole FAST thing and i don't like that and i also really hate the character design
  • how about

kidz bop evanescence with pictures of puppies

• an if you dont know who amy lee is den GET DA FUCK OUT
    be on your guard

You're channeling Darius even as we speak 

A significant lack of Huge Battlefish.
    I kind of want to get some Guinness and make it a movie night tonight
    Wait until Lee discovers the $600 wooden audio volume knobs
  • The only HDMI cable that phlogisticates and dephlogisticates

nvm it is clearly worth the dough
  • I couldn't believe how good this HDMI cable is. The first time I plugged it to my HDTV, Angelina Jolie just popped out from the screen and served me breakfast on bed. If you think that doesn't worth the price of the cable, I don't know what it is.

damn son
    Dephlogisticating Phlogistication would be a a good name for a rock band.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Naney said:

huh

my teeth are, as per usual, perfect

though they want me to call them if my wisdom teeth are bothering me
    my sister and I are the only two people I know of whose wisdom teeth came in perfectly 
    Mine did... and then I started taking a bunch of pain killers for my jaw issue and my mouth chemistry went way out of whack, so they started to decay like no-one's business. Now I have to have all of them extracted.

._.

Oh well.
  • what manner of jaw issue?

Dephlogisticating Phlogistication would be a a good name for a rock band.

Progressive techgrind with duelling basses and keyboards.
  • if you say TMJ
  • Dephlogisticating Phlogistication would be a a good name for a rock band.

Progressive techgrind with duelling basses and keyboards.
    i was thinking a three part lo-fi blackened death metal suite a la Mitochondrion
  • You know what annoys the shit outta me?

People who think Lil Wayne is still popular.

• So I didn't actually buy this for myself, my wife got the cable for me as part of a birthday present. Frankly, you couldn't have convinced me to buy a $500+ HDMI cable with a gun to my head before I tried this cable.

That has all changed now.

Frankly I do see a serious improvement in both audio and video quality, but what really impressed me was AudioQuest's unflagging commitment to quality in absolutely every aspect, even down to the packaging.

I do not see it mentioned in the reviews or on the manufacturer's information, but this cable comes with a free t-shirt. Normally a free t-shirt is about as exciting as a cup of decaf coffee, but AudioQuest must have similarly high standards for their garments, because the shirt was woven of a fabric so fine and so subtle that only the truest and wealthiest audiophiles can even see it. I wear it proudly now whenever I go out, amazed at the number of philistines that aren't even able to see the faintest trace of it. On your body, the shirt is practically undetectable because the fabric is so light, but if you're a TRUE audiophile, you know in your heart that it's there.

Since receiving this as a gift, I've purchased three more, and each is more impressive than the last. My local dealer even gave me a free box of twelve AudioQuest t-shirts to show his appreciation.

Buy this now.

this is the best fake review ever
  • You know what annoys the shit outta me?

i see his CDs at Target

if that is not popular i don't know what is
    Naney said:

what manner of jaw issue?

Apparently a slipped disc in my temporomandibular joint—that is, that joint that allows your jaw to go into all sorts of directions. The slippage, however it was caused, sent me into excruciating pain for several months and ultimately dislocated my jaw so that it no longer closes properly. Strictly speaking, my mouth closes, and my voice hasn't changed at all, but my front teeth don't meet and my jaw is ever so subtly lopsided. It also pops when I move it certain ways and sometimes my ears ache weirdly. Kind of freaky, all things considered.
  • Naney said:

You know what annoys the shit outta me?

i see his CDs at Target

if that is not popular i don't know what is
    I see Kid Rock's Greatest Hits at Target too. Does that mean he's popular?