The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    there is no time

your sword is enough
  • 170 AND OLD BREAKS AND 808s AND DANCING A HUGE HOLE IN THE FLOOR
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    HEy ANONONONUS

let's set up an ILLEGAL ROADBLOCK and have a party of some type IN THE STREET
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    You could always go to Onett, Eagleland. They love roadblocks so much I'm sure it doesn't even have to be illegal.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^A party in the street?

^how good is EarthBound
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Let's just say that Earthbound deserves the hype it gets.
    Oh hey, Deathonabun, how's it going?
  • Bunnygator OTP
  • edited 2013-02-04 21:28:14
    Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Pretty good Gator! How goes it in the land of reptiles with Ph.Ds?

^Hey, stop that. I'm not that attracted to Gator yet!
  • edited 2013-02-04 21:28:07

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE

YET
    well you didn't have to yell at me. ;A;
  • TERMINATOR IS OUT THERE
    Eh, not the best day I've ever had, but I'm fine.

Fire Emblem Awakening came out today. Are you planning on getting it?
    I'm not terribly big on the Fire Emblems, simply because I have the problem of "I MUST SAVE EVERYONE FROM DYING!" *reset times a jillion*

And then I get bored halfway through because I've been stuck on the same map for forever
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I swear America made some heathen deal with an abomination beyond time, space, and muesli in order to get games months early.
    But at the same time I still like Fire Emblem gameplay so I might get it anyway. =/
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I remember seeing Reborn dolls a couple times. Strange to say the least.
    Deathonabun: I do too, honestly. But this game has a mode that lets dead people come back at the end of the chapter. I will be taking full advantage of that.

Fossilmaiden: You don't get it until April, right? Sorry. :(

At least Pokémon X and Y are getting released everywhere at the same time.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Too bad Fire Emblem Awakening was delayed..somewhat.
    Anywho, I'm vastly more excited for the Fire Emblem x SMT crossover

I mean, that just sounds sooooo cool! /)^3^(\
  • We are the hollow men
    We are the stuffed men
    Leaning together
    Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
    Our dried voices, when
    We whisper together
    Are quiet and meaningless
    As wind in dry grass
    Or rats’ feet over broken glass
    In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
    Paralysed force,

Anywho, I'm vastly more excited for the Fire Emblem x SMT crossover

I mean, that just sounds sooooo cool! /)^3^(\
    I wish we knew more about it, though. Same with Pokémon X and Y.

I guess we just have to wait patiently. And in the meantime, discuss WIGGLYTUFF.
    Wigglytuff is not best pokemon, though

Quagsire is best pokemon
  • TRACKLISTING:

DISC1

1. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU MALICE IN WONDERLAND
    2. GOLDIE & METALHEADZ TERMINATOR
    3. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU MENACE
    4. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU MONKEY BOY
    5. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU DARK RIDER
    6. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU SOMETIME SAD DAY
    7. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU SHANGHAI DUB
    8. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU RHYTHM KILLA
    9. GOLDIE SPECIAL REQUEST
    10. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU BABYLON 2012 
    11. GOLDIE I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU
    12. GOLDIE SAINT ANGEL
    13. GOLDIE I KNOW WHO I AM

DISC 2

1. GOLDIE SINGLE PETAL OF A ROSE (NEW TRACK)
    2. GOLDIE ANGEL
    3. GOLDIE FEATURING NATALIE DUNCAN FREEDOM (RADIO EDIT)
    4. GOLDIE STATE OF MIND
    5. GOLDIE FEATURING NATALIE WILLIAMS LATIN SKIN 
    6. GOLDIE FEATURING DIANE CHARELMAGNE WHAT YOU WON’T DO FOR LOVE
    7. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU BEACHDRIFTA
    8. GOLDIE AND J MAJIK SUNRAY
    9. GOLDIE AND 4 HERO (INTERNAL AFFAIRS) IN MY SOUL
    10. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU IS THIS REAL VIP
    11. GOLDIE VIP RIDERS GHOST
    12. GOLDIE SEA OF TEARS

DISC 3

1. GOLDIE & METALHEADZ INNER CITY LIFE (BABY BOY’S EDIT)
    2. GOLDIE KEMISTRY (DOC SCOTT REMIX)
    3. GOLDIE FEATURING KRS-ONE DIGITAL (ARMAND VAN HELDEN REMIX)
    4. GARBAGE MILK (GOLDIE’S COMPLETELY TRASHED REMIX)
    5. BJORK ISOBEL (ISOBEL’S LONLEY HEART) [Goldie Remix]
    6. ED SHEERHAN LEGO HOUSE (GOLDIE REMIX – STICKLEBRCK EDIT)
    7. BUSH SWALLOWED (TOASTED BOTH SIDES PLEASE GOLDIE REMIX)
    8. GOLDIE TEMPER TEMPER (GROOVERIDER REMIX)
    9. RONI SIZE & DJ DIE THE CALLING (GOLDIE REMIX)
    10. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU CHANCES (ALIX PEREZ AND SABRE REMIX)
    11. GOLDIE PRESENTS RUFIGE KRU SOMETHING ABOUT YOU (D-BRIDGE REMIX)

i think i will get this
    Quagsire often play in the Iceberg Zone, on the other side of the Chairlift. Their favorite Attraction, Empoleon's Snow Slide, can be found nearby.
    man, i went searching for Fire Emblem on OCRemix and there's only one song there. ONE!

But it does sound pretty cool.
  • I just took a great shower.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Wobbuffet
  • I doubt it's hard to tell which my favorite is.

(Note to people reading this page far in the future: my avatar was a Gallade at the time)
    Psyduck
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Kexruct said:

I doubt it's hard to tell which my favorite is.

(Note to people reading this page far in the future: my avatar was a Gallade at the time)

so you like pikachu right
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Absol is the best pokemon. Objective fact.
  • edited 2013-02-04 22:07:48

Absol is the best pokemon. Objective fact.

Absolutely is great too.

Edit: I mean Absol. Ducking autocorrect.
  • Yippie ki-ay, Mother Russia.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Should I be more like raocow?

He's silly, but he's secure in his own silliness. Or something.
    The real best Pokémon is Luigi.
  • ...I've played the first few levels from this touhou game so many times that I cannot listen to the music without visualizing the bullet patterns in my head. Very accurate to how they are in the game, even.
  • is it still cool for tom green to hump a dead moose
  • Yarrun said:

That means that you're doing it right, MMkarp

...Note how I said the first few levels. I've like almost never made it any more than halfway through the game.

Am I still doing it right ? :P
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

Should I be more like raocow?

He's silly, but he's secure in his own silliness. Or something.
    Yes, I've noticed this. It is good.
    The first thing you need to do is buy twenty refrigerators and use them all for storing nodles.
  • Chuggaa does not know Albuquerque.

I feel sorry for him.
  • edited 2013-02-04 22:28:37
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I drove by Albuquerque once. It was like a mirage in the middle of the desert in the evening...it was a mystical experience, I kid you not
  • Yarrun said:

That means that you're doing it right, MMkarp

...Note how I said the first few levels. I've like almost never made it any more than halfway through the game.

Am I still doing it right ? :P
    It's a rare thing for me to get to the fifth stage, and I was a downright Touhou addict at one point.

So, yeah, you still are.
  • edited 2013-02-04 22:28:31
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Mega: Was this from his newest LP? I haven't been following him in a while.