The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    An accurate depiction, i presume.

Glad to hear Tzetze's doing better.

i have never taken a class online.  Under what circumstances is that an option?
  • edited 2013-01-22 12:20:30
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Incidentally, i feel kind of silly for defining 'PE' back there.

In my defence, previously when i've referenced PHSE and RE people online have asked what i meant.
  • So who is looking forward to the Ravens-49ers superbowl?

I was kinda hoping the Falcons would make it to the Superbowl honestly.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It is seriously cold here today. My phone says 20°F, and it's not going to get any warmer today.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Naney said:

taking P.E. as an online course was one of my best decisions ever

Heh. This wasn't an option in the ye olde year of 2003, so instead we had it added to my IEP that I was allowed to write essays about sports to complete my P.E. credit for freshman year.

(Later on I did do an online P.E. course, though, because you need one full credit of it to graduate but for some reason schools only offer it as semesters)
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Oh, the march of technology, of course.
    I was fortunate to go to school in Arizona where, for some reason, they only required that P.E. be taken one year.
    And yes it is freakin' cold outside
    12 degrees F according to The Fucking Weather
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hi Imi

What's Arizona like?
    Hot, dry, cars get stolen every five seconds
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

So who is looking forward to the Ravens-49ers superbowl?

why?
  • So who is looking forward to the Ravens-49ers superbowl?

why?

Mostly because the only time they've gotten to the superbowl is in 1998 and they actually had enough of a good season to get in the the playoffs, so it would have been fun to seen them there. Plus, I live in Atlanta, so home team interest and all that.
  • edited 2013-01-22 13:38:27
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Speaking of Team Interest, the Utah Jazz are a legend.   Or, at least, they were back in '97.

No basketball team was ever better.

And oh dear I just did something stupid back at TVT.  Again.
  • Naney said:

taking P.E. as an online course was one of my best decisions ever

you can do that in america? god in britain i think theres some kind of law that schools have to make kids move around for something like 2 hours a week

PE was kinda fun. i had (and still do have) really bad spatial awareness but i could run fast which in school sports is all you need to be able to do most of the time

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
  • There are in the great world whirls of fluid and vaporous existences obtaining in their own unpassing time, unwatched and uninterpreted, valid only in their essential un-understandable mystery, justified only in their eyeless and mindless immeasurability, unassailable in their actual abstraction; of the inner quality of such a thing I might well in my own time be the true quintessential pith. I might belong to a lonely shore or be the agony of the sea when it bursts upon it in despair.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    lemme smang it giiiiiiirl
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    You mean Smaug, not Smang.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I got a truth for you, man you gonna like it
    I hear those giggles: go ahead and get excited
    You say in the bed that your man is a lame guy
    Havin’ sex with him is just like watching paint dry
    Daaaayymn, I really hope that that ain’t true
    But if it is, here’s what I’m gonna do for you:
    And when you get here, I’m not just gonna Bang it
    I’mma smash it too, so let’s just say I’m gonna "Smang" It
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Now are you ready baby then let’s get crazy
    I hope your muscles warmed up, you caaan’t be lazy (Get loose)
    This is what I like to call "Smash Bang fusion"
    Gotta focus, mama don’t wanna get a "Cooch Contusion"
    I like to mix it up, I like to do stuff;
    I like to start slow and then I beat it up
    You should be cautious, don’t be scary
    I’ma have you lookin’ like a Wild Thornberry
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
  • so I wake up and the first two things I discover today are

1. it is fucking frigid in my house even with the heater on

2. the headphone jack on my laptop appears to be broken

so I'm having a fucking AWESOME day and am just looking for someone I can tell to go burn in hell.

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    how about the guys who made FATAL, they deserve it.

also, that blows.
  • edited 2013-01-22 15:05:40
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ That sucks... :\
    Random observation: "William Hanna" and "Joseph Barbera" could almost be turned into women's names just by swapping the first and last names.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    horse babies
    You know, sometimes I worry that by the time I get the chance to visit Detroit, everything interesting about it will be gone. :\
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    then go, NOW.
    Things I didn't know until today: Detroit's traffic signals run not off the normal commercial power grid like you'd expect, but a proprietary 220V grid built to power public works.

The cost of maintaining this is, among other things, a big factor in why they've essentially "given up" and resorted to removing traffic lights from as many intersections as they can.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    that's awesome, now fucking go to Detroit.

book a plane, and go. try to see if Annie can go w/you. Take a laptop, we want updates.
  • There is nothing interesting in Detroit.

If New York is the city of dreams, Detroit is the city of broken dreams.

• edited 2013-01-22 16:13:24
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    oh shit.

change of plans CAU, you guys are going ot NY. BTW, don't stay at the Roger, I know it says luxury, but they overcharge you for everything and the rooms are boring as fuck, not to mention the showers are fucking weird and drip all over the place. Sure, the workout room is nice, but it's just not worth it. Stay at the James. It's not the most expensive and the rooms look GREAT. OMG and the staff. I forget her name but try to get that cute blonde, she's nice.

Maybe the Crosby but who even wants to spend that much?
  • Also a restart seems to have fixed my headphone problem

y'know for something that's supposed to prevent spyware, Spybot is awfully spyware-y.

• edited 2013-01-22 16:18:11
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    well I guess it's good it wasn't the jack itself, that would've suuuucked.

never heard of spybot but according to the reviews it's just too old to work properly anymore. :/
  • Maybe. IDK I need to uninstall the thing, probably. It's causing me more hassle than the nagware it's trying to uninstall.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    but Detroit seems like fun, provided we avoid being the victims of any crime there
  • My face nearly froze off while walking home.

This Northern weather's finally getting to me. Going to have to start wearing scarves as dailywear.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Madoka!
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, Spybot hasn't been updated in years, or at the very least, I haven't used it in years. It's very much a product of the late Windows 98/2000 and early Windows XP era.

I've heard good things about MalwareBytes, but really, any virus scanner that's worth a damn should work now.
  • edited 2013-01-22 16:52:39
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I thought there was still a free version? Oh well, I know AVG and Avast still have free versions.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    You don't have to pay for malwarebytes, last I checked.

...Of course, it might have changed since then, though, probably.
  • There's a free trial, but it expires.

I have AVG. Maybe I should just uninstall spybot.

• You have to pay for the premium version of MalwareBytes. There's a free version that's...sufficient, I suppose.

Anyways, the canceled episode of Dexter's Laboratory that has all the swearing? It's here.