The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Anonus said:

*hugs*

i'm writing about my stupid Paper Mario with ponies

also tired

sometimes i feel guilty that i'm devoted to this (possibly shitty) fanfic thing
    At least you aren't like JackMackerel.
  • I should find Songfest 1971 at the University of Southern California again. That was a good record and I sampled it a lot on TTIAM. I could probably make much better use of it now.
  • Hey, guys.
  • Hey Tools.

Feeling better?
  • A little, yes.

And you?
  • I'll be just fine. It's you I'm worried about.

Just finished my exams!
  • Woot! *high fives*

My exams are in January. Bleh.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Hey
  • Man, I know I left it because I was doing important stuff, but I already sorta miss IJBM.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    *hoards TTIAM for rarity value when Mojave becomes famous*
  • TTIAM?

Hey Spain, could you link me to your bandcamp again?
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

at my hotel in Japan

*toot*

• edited 2012-12-20 09:59:38
    I tried making something in RPG Maker once but it was so confusing I gave up and accepted I'm a good-for-nothing

^loling@theweeb

TTIAM?

Hey Spain, could you link me to your bandcamp again?

This Too, Is a Mystery
    , which Mojave wants us to forget existed.

Mojave's bandcamp is here.

at my hotel in Japan

*toot*

Hi Corporal.  How's Japan?
    Cuz she's still preoccupied with 1985.

a8 said:

Hi Corporal.  How's Japan?

I just got done testing out the toilet. IT HAS A HEATED RIM

• Today I cleaned the garden with my dad and talked about how DRUGS are BAD

it was fun. 
    I've never seen so many damn foreigners in my entire life
  • ホワイト ピッグ ゴーホーム

Heh.

I forget, do you speak Japanese?

how I got to my hotel was a story. This fellow saw me being a confused hayseed from Texas and walked me from the train station to the area my hotel was and he said in broken English that he was very hungry. I gave him 2000 yen (about $20) and he was overjoyed at this and thanked me like a million times and went away happy.

One hell of a sad note to experience during my first few moments in Japan. The guy walked me a long way and explained how Japanese address systems worked to me and at the end was hoping for a little handout for all his effort. He more than earned it, because by myself I'd probably be staggering around Ikebukuro looking for my hotel without such help. This kind of thing tears me up, and I didn't expect it here.

a8 said:

Heh.

I forget, do you speak Japanese?
    novice at Chinese, that's about it
  • edited 2012-12-20 10:22:39
    That's actually pretty cool. And somewhat cute.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU MAYBE I KINDA KNOW JAPANESE

PhantomThief I appreciate it but tomorrow the rest of my cadre is arriving, and all of them know Japanese

like my expatriate friend here said, "the entire Internet is showing up for Christmas in Tokyo"

• Anonus said:

Do artists normally get rid of old shame frequently?

makes me think of Ministry's synthpop era

okay I've been up for more than 24 hours

time to sleep

• OH OKAY THEN GREAT. And why is the internet doing that?

AND ALSO CHECK OUT MY POWERLEVEL

TV: 74, OVA: 34, Movies: 16, Spcl.: 3, Eps: 2,070, DL Eps: 0, Days: 35.22, Mean Score: 0.0, Score Dev.: 0

Night Corporal.

Gonna go brave the rain for drinks/snacks
  • in this one cartoon, when you combine two cards you're "braving" them

So if you BRAVE the rain you're gonna get WET. but that's the point, damn
  • "HEY I'M NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING, I SHOULD DOWNLOAD SOMETHING, WHAT SHOULD IT BE, HOW ABOUT GUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"

I hate myself sometimes
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

Do artists normally get rid of old shame frequently?

I can't tell you how many times I've deleted my "Writing" directory after letting it sit for months at a time.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also, I fell asleep on a chair but woke up on a couch.

I'm sure there was some intermediate step but I have no recollection of it.
    Hi Naney! ^_^

'Sup?
  • Not much.

Sitting in English, class is reading Wole Soyinka's Lion and the Jewel, but since the teacher is in the hallway doing oral commentary evaluations everybody is reading their parts in silly voices.
    Your school's still in session? Wow, I figured everybody was out for the holiday by now.
  • School gets out Friday for me.
    Oh.

I always hated it when public school would put the end date so close to the holiday itself.
  • EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO ME MATTERS IN THIS WORLD
  • IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
    IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
  • Yeah.

Might spend some time at my grandpa's place over the break, should be fun.
  • IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
    take that shit to the tumblr thread
    So I was watching a video and I spotted this out of the corner of my eye:

And my first thought was "how cute, even YouTube gets the two of us mixed up nowadays!" ^_^

Then I went and changed my country setting from "Australia" back to "Worldwide". Not sure how it got switched in the first place.

And my first thought was "how cute, even YouTube gets the two of us mixed up nowadays!" ^_^

Then I went and changed my country setting from "Australia" back to "Worldwide". Not sure how it got switched in the first place.
    You switched it yourself a while back.

But I can't remember why.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    That was on a different operating system, though...unless it stays with the account instead of the browser...
  • I could totally call you two California and Australia. Too bad Gold and Calcium is cooler
  • That was on a different operating system, though...unless it stays with the account instead of the browser...

Well, it's connected to your google account, so that would make sense
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.