First World Problems.

2»

Comments

• Doesn't that just bother you?

Generally not unless it's pointed out to me.

I see where you're coming from, but it genuinely does not occur to me, in general that people care about this kind of thing. :/

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I'm kind of with Justice; watermarks actually do kind of annoy me, but no more so than TV stations putting a bug on the corner of broadcasts.

But not everyone has the time or the interest to hang out on online communities so I find it kind of an overreaction to say things like "epic fail" or to suggest that it's in any way douchey or discourteous.  To me, when people say stuff like that it honestly does come off as rude and needlessly harsh (you were joking, but intent can be hard to read online yada yada).
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    It's audio watermarks that really kill me.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Yeah, that would bug the hell outa me.
  • Audio Watermarks are indeed annoying.

I was listening to OFT Unreleased Vol. 4, only to find out that they now have a guy shout ODD FUTURE TALK.COM UNRELEASED CREW at random intervals. Even during the songs that are supposed to be instrumentals.

This is doubly hilarious because OFTUC generally did not "find" these songs. Just put them together in a single place.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Not doing something that would be courteous isn't the same as being discourteous.
  • I really want to get a gelaskin with this on it, but I'm about 100% sure that would violate the degree of permission Hussie grants to use his intellectual policy (even if I got the artist's permission).
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    It doesn't hurt to ask. Most artists I know, myself included, would be flattered to find that someone took it upon themselves to make their own shirt of our properties, even without permission. Of course, on the flipside of things, there's people (it seems DA is their headquarters) who live for this sort of thing and the drama it results in.
  • squid: huh, I hadn't looked at that page in a while; looks like the wording is a bit different than I remembered. I'm not sure if that qualifies, but it looks more likely to be on the safe side now.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    It's probably fine in the since you would likely only be paying the person to put the picture on a gelaskin.

You're not commissioning the artist to make fan-art and paying them for someone else's creation, the art is already available for free, and money changing hand has more to do with the goods and services provided than the art, itself.