The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• Europeon Union

still better than Nigel Fuckrage
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    If an asexual panromantic and a pansexual aromantic collide, does it cause an annihilation?
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I tried to think about that and ow
    Homura Did Nothing Wrong
  • Dio Did Nothing Wrong
    Dio Did Many Things Wrong
  • Dio is a three letter word for total dick.
    Urope, the Salt Pokémon
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    TitleName said:

Dio is a three letter word for total dick.

You just offended a devout Italian Catholic somewhere
  • Heape R. Shangout
    Heapers Hourai
    UNWISE.EXE
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I remember one time, back when we had the old Vanilla Forums site, I looked at pricing on the heapershangout.com domain out of curiosity.

I don't remember what site I was looking at, but it helpfully suggested I also consider buying heaper-shang-out.com and heapershangdynasty.com
    Your Fave Is Literally Under The Dictionary Entry For Problematic: Rudolph von Stroheim
    Imhotep in the Pasture
    Imouto in the Pasture
    It was when my breakfast stabbed me in the back that it dawned on me that I shouldn't have ordered the Eggs Benedict Arnold.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

Imhotep in the Pasture

The answer: Imhotep is invisible.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    good for you asia

good for you
    sarcasm
    what's up in eurasia
    lonjing

berkyo

pareul
    please come back mongols
    Yannow, in all of this, I'm wondering, does this make President of the USA the highest paid entry level job in the world?
    ain't sorry
    If you are reading this, then I am long scone.
    Fuck compose, fuck melody, Dedicated to no one, Thanks to no one, ART IS OVER

• it's always kind of weird when two of your insects happen to incest
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I feel weird, in that I made an alteration to the ABC Warner timeline that resulted in ABC and ESPN being cleaved apart

It seems almost unthinkable to separate them, even if it was necessary
  • edited 2016-11-13 04:21:09
    shit man, I tihkn I spelled altnhhropomorthping right
  • uwoi cuff

this is how to pronounse uoy kcuf
  • uwoi cuff

this is how to pronounse uoy kcuf
    which is "fuck you" backwards LELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELEL *seizure-inducing rapid changing of color, YTP-style*
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    • An Egyptian Arabic version of the song exists, with Geddo Ali (Grandpa Ali, Egyptian Arabic: جدو على) being the farmer character.
    • The Italian version is Nella vecchia fattoria (In The Old Farm). The farmer is Zio Tobia (uncle Tobias).
    • The German version is Onkel Jörg hat einen Bauernhof.[4] An alternative version is Old MacDonald hat 'ne Farm (short for eine Farm), keeping the English name of the farmer, and translating the rest quite literally.
    • In Spanish it is En la granja de Pepito or En la vieja factoría.
    • In Danish it is Jens Hansen havde en bondegård (literally "Jens Hansen had a farm") and in Swedish it goes Per Olsson hade en bonnagård.
    • In Portuguese, the most common version is Na quinta do tio Manel (meaning "On the farm of Uncle Manel"), with alternate versions Seu Lobato tinha um sítio or even O velho McDonald tinha uma fazenda (literally "Old MacDonald Had a Farm").
    • In Polish it is Stary Donald farmę miał (meaning "Old Donald had a farm") or Pan McDonald farmę miał (meaning "Mr. McDonald had a farm").
    • In French, La Ferme à Mathurin (literally "Mathurin's Farm").
    • In Turkish version "Ali Baba'nın Bir Çiftliği Var" (literally: "Ali Baba Has A Farm")
    • In Slovene version Na kmetiji je lepo (literally: On a farm it is beautiful), it can be a children's song, a naughty song or, at least in some versions of the song, the lyrics have been made from childish into vulgar, like a drinking song.
    • In Hebrew לדוד משה הייתה חווה (LaDod Moshe hayta hava) or Uncle Moshe Had a Farm. This version was translated by Avraham Broshi.
    • In Chinese there are several versions of the song in same tune. The most popular is 王老先生有块地 (Wáng lǎo xiānshēng yǒu kuài dì), or Old Mr. Wang Had Some Land.
    • In Japanese version ゆかいな牧場 (Yukai-na Makiba, literally: "Happy Farm"), Ichiro, Jiro and Saburo are the farmers who have animals.
    • In Japanese version マックのおじさん (Makku no Ojisan, literally: "Old man Mac"), sounds playfully like the Western version.
    • In Kansai Japanese, there is a parody song called 大阪うまいもんの歌 (Osaka Umaimon no Uta, literally: "Yummy foods in Osaka") made by an Osakan puppet play troupe in 1993.
    • In Malay version Pak Atan Ada Ladang ( Uncle Atan Had a Farm)
    • In Serbian Svako jutro jedno jaje organizmu snagu daje (One egg per day gives the strength to human organism) has the same melody.
    • In Korean version '그래 그래서' (geulae geulaeseo, literally: "So And"). Old Mr. Park had a farm and animals.
    • In Finnish version "Piippolan vaarilla oli talo" (literally: "Grandpa Piippola had a house")
    • In Czech it's called "Strýček Donald farmu měl" which translates to "Uncle Donald had a farm"
  • you just caused me to go searching for that bilingual song that goes like "come down and see my farm for it is beautiful"

sadly it is apparently not notable enough to have a wikipedia page
    If you spray paint a judge it could be considered vandalizing federal property or assault or contempt of court. However, if you superglue counterfeit $20s to them while selling coke to school children it is really up in the air what you'll be charged with.
  • cards in favour of humanity
  • cards in favour of humanity

dice supporting humanity
    But the food chair... refused to chains.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
  • tai tai tai tai tai tai tai ...

tai...ping yeung.  (pacific ocean)

tai Tai!  (wife (informal))

tai dai (too big)

taipei

tai...your tie! leleleleleleleleleleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelelelelel
  • nonsense crosses linguistic barriers :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • shitpost like a gratuitously stupid annoying idiot when you're actually really angry and can't express that anger directly
    Sredni Vashar. Sredni Vashtar. Sredni Vashtarred. Sredni Vashtort. Sredni Vashturd. Sredni Ventricle Razor.
  • sa-RED-KNEE vash-TAR
  • phoneme omission: SED NEE FAHSH TAH

phoneme addition: saredinee vashutara
  • speakers of the low-phoneme-density languages have various approaches to dealing with high-phoneme-density loanwords

it seems that chinese speakers lean toward phoneme omission while japanese speakers lean towards phoneme addition