Nobody here talks about fictional characters smoking weed that much

2»

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Yep, didn't work.

Thanks Obama. 
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Senseless page header as well.

Thanks Obama.

Flipmode aside, Space Ghost got on Moltar's case just for regular smoking. So I guess it's just gas fumes on the Ghost Planet.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    One of the perks of being President of the United States of America is inspecting the Federal Bureau of Guns, Drugs, Alcohol.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Anonus said:

and nobody wants to talk about Space Ghost and his prisoners bandleader and his director getting high

jeebus what alternate universe is this in which 101 generates more conversation than SGC2C

what have I done
    This probably won't work, but... 

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x8uz50" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8uz50_sgc2c-80-flipmode_latino" target="_blank">sgc2c - 80 Flipmode</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ghost__dog" target="_blank">ghost__dog</a></i>
    natural gas

it'll give you ideas
  • One of the perks of being President of the United States of America is inspecting the Federal Bureau of Guns, Drugs, Alcohol.

you forgot "bombs"

you've gotta embed the code in the HTML

• edited 2014-04-29 02:52:49
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Sweet, now everyone can enjoy probably what is the most quoted episode on SGC2C on the Heap.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Carrots are bad for rabbits. Bugs Bunny eats them anyway because they give him a buzz, which is slowly killing him.

Carrots are bad for rabbits. Bugs Bunny eats them anyway because they give him a buzz, which is slowly killing him.

no his corporate masters at Warner Bros. are slowly killing him
    Daffy Duck is Bugs' primary carrot source.

Daffy is consumed by guilt at what his corporate masters at Warner Brothers are making him do.

But no upper management employees ever asked him to do that. Nobody ever told Daffy to feed Bugs as many carrots as possible.

'tis a mystery.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    In addition to the Hourai Elixir, Eirin prescribes thousands of unneeded
    prescriptions for oxycodone.  They mostly end up in Patchy's hands.
    Poor Patchy. Or maybe, lucky Patchy!
    The Three Kings originally brought hashish for the child Jesus. But they smoked it all on the way and had to fall back on whatever else they had with them.
    Sherlock Holmes does so many drugs which you've never heard of, he can double the current medical body of knowledge within a week.

But he won't, because he's an asshole.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    needs more Chronic the Hemphog
    Strong Bad is actually functionally insane; inside his boxing gloves are fluid sacs of powerful anti-depressant liquid.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    -calica said:

Miko said:

What of the Touhou girls? ...or maybe I shouldn't ask that.

In addition to the Hourai Elixir, Eirin prescribes thousands of unneeded prescriptions for oxycodone.  They mostly end up in Patchy's hands.
    :D

Strong Bad is actually functionally insane; inside his boxing gloves are fluid sacs of powerful anti-depressant liquid.

one time he punched Strong Sad and his glove burst open and splashed Strong Sad with some of this

this compelled Strong Sad to move the fuck out
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch