Nobody here talks about fictional characters smoking weed that much

edited 2014-04-29 00:45:11 in General
Why not?

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Most fictional characters I know of have not canonically smoked weed. Coincidence? :o
  • all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees

*footwork drum pattern kicks in*
  • edited 2014-04-29 00:47:14
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I dunno

Nobody here really talks about whether or not they believe Zorak or Rarity or Rainbow Dash or Cadpig or whoever to be stoners
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees

• 420 use stims erryday
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees
    all i do is smoke trees

this is like the only footwork song I enjoy and I don't really know why.
  • it has a seriously baller ending
  • Anonus said:

I dunno

Nobody here really talks about whether or not they believe Zorak or Rarity or Rainbow Dash or Cadpig or whoever to be stoners
    Fictional characters I am almost certain toke in some form or another (or some fantasy equivalent):
    • Marisa Kirisime
    • Jake The Dog
    • Droopy Dog
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    This song is awesome.
  • the vocal sample comes courtesy of Lil Wayne, who is a non-fictional character I know for a fact tokes in some form or another.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    imageimageimageimageimage

• defs my fave footwork tune

also cool ranch doritos are forever associated w/ danny brown in my mind
  • edited 2014-04-29 01:03:53
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

I guess Rarity was mentioned, so...

Also:

Also, apparently Fluttershy being a stoner is a thing because of her sort of hippy nature.

Pinkie just sort of is drugs, so...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This is one of the most Obviously Anonus thread titles since the original IJBM
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Nobody gives a shit.

Like hey, Captain America drinks a particular brand of coffee! Gilgamesh likes his meat roasted just so. Prospero only drinks brandy from this place. Panty doesn't care where her heroin comes from as long as she has enough to stick it in all four limbs as she bones some dude.

Who gives a fuck.
  • god can you just like

not be pissed off for five seconds
  • god can you just like

not be pissed off for five seconds

yah this
  • edited 2014-04-29 01:42:10
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'm not actually pissed off, I had a certain rhythmic thing in my head that I wanted to see if I could put down into a post.

Don't think it worked.
  • edited 2014-04-29 02:02:51
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    By the way?

Cappig drinks much and often; but she only drinks Scot-brewed whiskey.

Windblade mixes oil with moonshine.

Mario loves purple drank.

Batman makes half of his money on cocaine manufacturing, and samples his product often.

Joseph Son of Jacob smoked several shrooms that night he wrestled with the angel. After that, he never stopped.

John Galt hard-injects salt directly into his veins.

The basis of Guan Yu, Liu Bei, and Zhang Fei's relationship are special herbs sold under the counter from the pharmacy and burned for its smoke.

Harry Potter licks toads.

Thomas the Rhymer was high. He was always high.

The Enterprise's Replicator can manufacture high-quality narcotics on demand, and often; it is the only one of its kind.

Dogs are always high. Their cells produce narcotics at all times. Why do you think they are always happy?

Sailor Moon snorts lunar dust; if you look closely, you can see thousands and thousands of miniature lacerations down her nasal passage. Lunar dust is dangerous.
  • By the way?

Batman makes half of his money on cocaine manufacturing, and samples his product often.
    Called it
    Miko snorted breakfast cereal one time, true story.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Being inducted into the Survey Corps includes being provided a supply of strong anti-depressives and steroids that every soldier is forced to take regularly.
    The fuck do you think grows in Shrek's swamp?
  • edited 2014-04-29 02:01:57
    Kirby's brain stimulates the pleasure centers in a fashion similar to human orgasm whenever he eats and ingests power.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Cappig
  • edited 2014-04-29 02:04:05
    Solid Snake also eats the venom sacs of serpents. It helps still the screams in his head.
  • Bubsy is a stoner

that's all I can tell you
    All snails have to do is to lick themselves to get intoxicated.
    Rayman can't get high. Rayman's face is a contorted, frozen mask of faked joy, behind which is nothing but cruel and cold sobriety.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    and nobody wants to talk about Space Ghost and his prisoners bandleader and his director getting high

jeebus what alternate universe is this in which 101 generates more conversation than SGC2C

what have I done
    What of the Touhou girls? ...or maybe I shouldn't ask that.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    All of Thomas Pynchon's characters do drugs

Well, not really, but some of 'em
    "In the sweet Mojave rain" is a euphemism for the place where Californian hashish smokers enjoy their herbs.
    Space Ghost is in the show business; getting high every night is actually in the job description.

Space Ghost crushes crystals and smokes them.

Space Ghost likes to talk about TV shows that he watched when he was young.
    Drink cactus juice.

It will quench you.
  • But seriously though what point are you trying to get across here cuz this is hella annoying
    Miko said:

doujin writers answered that question long ago.
  • Rayman can't get high. Rayman's face is a contorted, frozen mask of faked joy, behind which is nothing but cruel and cold sobriety.

so, Rayman and I are still one being

good to know
    Grains from the Whoohoo plant are how Mickey Mouse chooses to intoxicate himself.
    Link eats leftover fairies.
    When Atticus Finch was studying in college, he was doing mainly two things; shooting birds and dropping acid.
  • When Atticus Finch was studying in college, he was doing mainly two things; shooting birds and dropping acid.

wrong

After losing the trial, Atticus Finch went to Hollywood and hung out with Tupac and Biggie Smalls.

Atticus was killed in a gun-battle with local police after he tried to get a baker to make him "fun brownies".
    After abusing marijuana for many years, Pac-Man now suffers from brain damage. Pac-Man now always has the munchies.
    Pokemon cut from XY before release: Heroeene. Meff. Cokaine. Koffy.
  • Miko said:

In addition to the Hourai Elixir, Eirin prescribes thousands of unneeded prescriptions for oxycodone.  They mostly end up in Patchy's hands.

Anonus said:

and nobody wants to talk about Space Ghost and his prisoners bandleader and his director getting high

jeebus what alternate universe is this in which 101 generates more conversation than SGC2C

what have I done
    This probably won't work, but... 

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x8uz50" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8uz50_sgc2c-80-flipmode_latino" target="_blank">sgc2c - 80 Flipmode</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ghost__dog" target="_blank">ghost__dog</a></i>

Well you tried. ^_^