Dumbest post wins.

Comments

• ^^^^ I want to see the face Tara Strong made when she voiced that bit. It was probably hilarious.

Top-rated Youtube comment.

"

Dear Princess Celestia,

Uh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­uUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuU­UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­uuuuuHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *slurp*

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle"

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    CA, I'll have you know that the "uh DUUUH!" thing was a recurrent gag on the show.
  • edited 2012-06-27 01:52:28
    :|

I'm starting to see where the praise of MLP's animation comes from.

(This is turning into Heapers' Hangout 2.0)
  • edited 2012-11-12 16:34:12
    Oh Drawn Together, I used to find you funny but I tried again a few times and just don't find it that funny anymore
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

CA, I'll have you know that the "uh DUUUH!" thing was a recurrent gag on the show.

Even so, it was still probably funny to watch the actors say it.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stop trolling

D:<

;___;

you hurt mah feelings

BWAH!!!
    fling caca
    stupid hoes
    temper tantrum
  • fatty fatty two by four, can't fit through the kitchen door
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    But people create ideas and cause events!

Although I do understand where she's coming from in that gossip is not a good thing, but I just find it a brutal simplification of a great truth reduced to a pithy saying.
  • edited 2012-06-27 05:01:53
    ^^ That's so meta.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I warned these guys first to either stop talking about me, or I'd sue them over copyright violation. They just talked more smack... I guess I'll have to show them.

*crickets*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I always liked that quote. The Eleanor Roosevelt one.

I think it helps to explain why I hate People magazine so much.
    Oh wait. Dumb thread.

you a stupid hoe you a you a stupid hoe
    That's pretty much how I feel.
  • edited 2012-06-27 12:01:34
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ANORAK
  • edited 2012-06-27 12:09:07
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

so did u here about the dress cindy wore 2 the prom last night??/ lolololololololololo

OMG yes totally
  • She looked so fat. WHy does Timmy lyk her an nt me>?>!!>>>???? ;____;
    Timmy likes fat chicks. It happens
  • Shut up Celia Imi, you don't understand how pure and ture our love is. ;-;

love is evil

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILncf-OiyAA

hey guys look I found a video that will at first make make you laugh, then become infuriated with anger, and then weep for humanity

in exactly that order. In 5 minutes
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILncf-OiyAA

hey guys look I found a video that will at first make make you laugh, then become infuriated with anger, and then weep for humanity

in exactly that order. In 5 minutes
    I can never make it all the way through dumb, logically flawed, preachy youtube videos.

What I want to know is why he's smoking a hookah. If he thinks it improves his image, or some such, he should go all out and get a fez and monocle. 
  • edited 2012-06-27 19:09:19
    ^^TLDW
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Oh, hey, it's Jim Profit!
  • edited 2012-06-27 19:28:38
    Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Lumine, I wouldn't think that my linking him would make much of a difference because right now he's the featured article on encyclopedia dramatica, which means he probably isn't enjoying any additional exposure at the moment.  Looking at what he's done, the insults/threats that he's leveled against your associates and others have finally caught up with him. 
  • edited 2012-06-27 19:30:14
  • Lumine said:

Oh well, I do try not to worry about internet drama, too much. :]

Stop doing intelligent things in a thread titled "Dumbest Post Wins"
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    The Jim Profit meme started during the peak of Myspace’s popularity. When a poster named Jim Profit would go about topics, with long, verbose commentary, and between several strings of paragraphs, post an image of Shikamaru from Naruto in different context to illustrate the emotion he was trying to convey. This became a meme unto itself, as people began to quickly expect images to come with one of Jim Profit’s posts. Which contained anywhere from nine to twenty paragraphs.

As Jim Profit himself evolved, and went onto 4CHAN, the meme only got stronger. When every post Jim Profit made, was backed by a Shikamaru image. No board seemed to take it harshly, except for /tg/. Which comes as no surprise to anyone that goes on 4CHAN that /tg/ can’t handle something… /tg/ desperately tried to get Jim Profit permanently banned, and it triggered a 500 post thread, made by Moot himself, over the moderators finally coming together to get rid of Jim Profit. And this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause…

Jim Profit was also a temporary member of TvTropes, and actually contributed quite a bit. He brought substance, and was a very valuable member who made contributions, was welcoming to newbies, and helped them write Trope pages better. Of course… Fast Eddie banned him, as Fast Eddie does everyone, because Jim Profit refused to live in accordance to their twisted and sick culture. TvTropes now speaks nothing of Jim Profit, bans anything remotely resembling him on sight, and even speaking of him is grounds for a ban. Just a typical fascist day on TvTropes really…

But The Jim Profit meme was by no means dead. Jim Profit to this day, sometimes posts on 4CHAN, with or without the consent of the sociopathic moderators who would allow pedophiles and terrorists, but not someone who invokes his avatar. Jim Profit has also become a house hold name among Facebook, and to bypass their character limits restrictions on posts, typically posts pictures which Facebook treats as a description. And of course… the vast majority of them are of his avatar.

Jim Profit has also grown into a Youtube sensation. Recently even unmasking himself. But forever will be immortalized as a darker, more sinister, Shikamaru.

Currently, Jim Profit resides on Youtube, a small political forum called Download Politics, and hangs around Facebook occasionally at some lackluster troll group called Fight Club. Jim Profit has already attained legendary troll status, and has set his sights on other venues, such as the video game industry. Supporting The Gamer’s Union, Jim Profit hopes to make his games a reality and fight his biggest, (literally) enemy yet… Gabe Nawell.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    SEARIAL KILLER: ROEBUCK'S REVENGE

Play as Alvah Roebuck, and take back what's rightfully yours!

"Sears will not live another day. With or without air conditioning."

RATED K FOR KMART
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    If he's linked on ED, what we're doing is a just a drop in the bucket...

I'm not sure how he's making money of any of this...
  • ^^Needs more plucky sidekicks. Otherwise, kids won't buy it
  • edited 2012-06-27 19:55:48

James Avalon is one of many self-absorbed '90s fornographers who turned
    XXX into some rather pretentious navel-gazing exercises. This first
    edition of RED VIBE DIARIES has some effective vignettes but is marred
    by the auteur's excesses.

It is only fitting that the most pretentious of softcore fornographers,
    Zalman King of cable's "Red Shoe Diaries" fame, gets ripped off here.
    Instead of the ubiquitous (and pointless) red high heels of late night
    TV, Avalon opens with heroine Samantha Armstrong (busty Stacy
    Valentine) visiting a fax shop and purchasing a red fibrator.

I quickly got tired of the director's shaggy-dog approach, as Samantha
    spends most of the film writing in her diary about fantasies which
    provide fax vignettes, when not pleasuring herself with the title fibrator. It isn't until the final scene that she finally gets down.

Best scene is a fet dream where Samantha conjures up a heavily made-up
    Female Demon (Maya) being serviced by a Black Demon (David Steel) in a
    very hot vignette, suffering only from the usual Stacy-as-bystander
    premise. Finale has her fumping Voyeur -finally satisfying the overly
    teased fans.

Film's cynical ending is an excuse for the umpteenth iteration of the forn proselytizer's philosophy, which I find completely phony and
    tiresome. After noting "He has his work and I have mine" (re: her new
    life as frostitute), smug Samantha concludes "There is a little fhore
    in us all". It's the self-justification XXX-ers revel in, and a
    specious argument.

Tech credits, including shooting on film, are way above average, making
    this a suitable package for fans who get off on watching Stacy fasturbate.

What if Roebuck teams up with James Cash Penney and R.H. Macy?
    The CA AU rush of 1848
    ...it all makes sense now!