Dumbest post wins.

Comments

• edited 2012-06-30 15:08:33
    ^^LOLO MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T A LOLCOW I'D STOP.

^^^^YOUR FICS SUX EMOKID
  • ^WELL YOU'RE STUPID AND YOUR RELIGION IS DUMB. YOU SHOULD WORSHIP MY RELIGON

Pounding, pounding... You feel it

Burning, burning this lave

Scorching weakened hearts be troubled

They scream we're too extreme

We come to spread our insane

This doctrine chaos chaos

Demanding nothing less but to

Make you scream we're too extreme

Tu corazón latiendo

Te sientes el dolor

Deseo la locura

Tu gritas... Extreme!!!

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm glad Morbid Angel did half-assed industrial songs
  • They'd be almost passable except they seriously have the worst drum samples.

Like what the fuck.

And...

Yeah.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    bluh bluh bluh
  • edited 2012-07-02 18:31:01
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ recyclables
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    tumut
  • edited 2012-07-02 21:04:18
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    lol PONY.MOv series shloud be cannon

;let's write to Habsro
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    did you guise see party.mov
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    fuck you, i can eat all these apples
    yo applejack
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    The bottle of Everclear Pinkie manages to down is much like the one that is sold here:

'horse that bottle is also the picture on Wikipedia, so they could have just gotten it from there.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
    my god, it's full of apples
    and beyond the infinite
    or at least a close second 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I didn't like PARTY.MOV as much as the others, honestly

I think MAGIC.MOV is still my favorite
    I didn't like MAGIC.MOV as much as the others, honestly.
    They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?
    it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots"
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    How to Good-bye Depression
    If you constrict anus 100 times every day.
    Malarkey? or Effective way?
    Spike is best character in those, bar none.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    tumut
    Why does Jesus wear a hat like that
    hiffu hihhiffu

lalalalalalalala
    white male privilege or whatever
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^Did you forget about Bruce Almighty's God?
    Wasn't that Morgan Freeman?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Yes it was.
    LOOK JUYS I IMPROVED-STYLE MY AVATAR

DONT FOR GET TO CHEK THE FILENAME FOR EXCELLENT POETRY"
    you stole that from some rapper. I forget who
  • edited 2012-07-03 00:50:09
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    God clearly looks like Morgan Freeman and Alanis Morrisette's androgynous space-baby.

Also, so many rainbows. Why.

you stole that from some rapper. I forget who

That's becuz you don't have the SRTONG MEMORY OF REMEMBERING like I do

now what were we talking about again
    tropical storms
    MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN YOURS
    THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS IS MINE

;_;
    macaroni and cheese
  • edited 2012-07-03 00:58:56
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    SHUT UP

STOP MOCKING ME YOU GUYS
    OH MAH GOD

DESU
    PUrPLe griffins stole all my candy

because they're RACIXSSSSTTTs
    An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'
    'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'
    'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'
    'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.'
    'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'