Comments

• unfortunately, it appears to have next to no fan following

which is frustrating
  • Pepper Ann enthusiast?

I mean he's mentioned it being ok a few times
  • edited 2015-02-02 01:39:37
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ^^ yeah

Is that Disney's fault?  i feel like if they'd made it easier to get hold of episodes, it might be more popular...

But idk, it doesn't seem like the kind of show that typically gets a large following in any case.
  • Okay? No.

It's a hidden gem. It might have seemed p boring when you were a kid but it's not for "kids", it's for teenagers and the adolescent at heart
  • and neurotic worrywarts like me
  • Tachyon said:

^^ yeah

Is that Disney's fault?  i feel like if they'd made it easier to get hold of episodes, it might be more popular...

But idk, it doesn't seem like the kind of show that typically gets a large following in any case.

It seems to be at least partially Disney's fault yes
  • edited 2015-02-02 01:41:26
    ^^^ ...see i read posts like that and then i guess i'm not so much of a fan after all

because i can't think of like *any* tv shows i feel like that about
  • edited 2015-02-02 01:42:53
    Pepper Ann never seemed boring to me though, i was a kid and i liked it

and i was very quick to stop watching something if i perceived it "wasn't for" people my age
  • I watch a lot of cartoons but I feel the term ''animation fan'' tends to imply being like, super into

well

the stuff Anonus is into.

As opposed to more recent western cartoons or anime.

Okay? No.

It's a hidden gem. It might have seemed p boring when you were a kid but it's not for "kids", it's for teenagers and the adolescent at heart
    apply calm balm
  • i wasn't really angry I just wanted to emphasize that Pepper Ann is something more for older young people
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i am unsure whether to consider myself an animation fan. (◠‿◠;✿)

because like, i *am* interested in animation, to the point of having watched more older animation than i imagine to be average, including a lot of old silent cartoons

but otoh i am really bad at picking up on the kind of stuff yowpyowp writes about, or, well, the kind of details @Anonus picks up on, stuff pertaining to animation smoothness and sound effects used and whatnot
    "Miss Utilis" has a space in it, meaning mentions don't work (◕︿◕✿)
  • they don't (◕︿◕✿)
  • le frowning kappa (◕︿◕✿)
  • That isn't a kappa though
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    kappa

κ
    spin kappa