Whats your Sex,Gender and Sexuality Volume Three

Comments

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    It looks like 6 people with changed names from this end.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well I didn't count Bobby G, since he asked to be listed under that name, and I didn't count Imi because really "Imipolex" vs "Imipolex G", who gives a fuck.

...I did forget to count Whale herself, though.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    But including Bobby (which we aren't because that'd be stupid) it'd be 7. :D

...I think.

HEY WAIT THAT JUST SAID SPACE PHANTOM A MINUTE AGO YOU BITCH
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hint: He's not "futureSpacephantom" anymore either
  • edited 2012-04-11 04:40:09
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Wait he's not

when did

who did the

what did he

huh?
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Woah where the fuck did I get gender fluid from?

Sex: Female

I took "lol iunno" to mean gender fluid but I'm fine with CA updating names and stuff

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Well, I know where I got it from in the context of this thread, I just... blah, my brain is just fucking with me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Male/Female

AND THEN NOBODY WAS SURPRISED.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Why is male/female an order of magnitude or two more common than female/male?
  • edited 2012-04-11 11:55:34
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Why is male/female an order of magnitude or two more common than female/male?

Mtf Transgenderism is 3 times more likely in the general population than FtM transgenderism
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    ^ Citation?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "really "Imipolex" vs "Imipolex G", who gives a fuck."

I do!
    ^^

Cant find one but there was a study done in the Netherlands and the rates of transgenderism were 1 per 30,000 assigned males compared to 1 per 100,000 assigned females
    Thanks, squiddy.

These numbers are compiled from people in therapy. The ratio you'd get from self-identification on the internet would have dramatically fewer FtMs. But why?
    ^

No one is quite sure

There are lots of theories,

From it being more sociably acceptable for a woman to cross dress to the information on FtM surgery and people being scare.
    Sometimes I wonder how TVT and its spinoffs ended up with so many transgender people.

I can think of at least 5 trans women who frequent #yackfest, myself included...
  • Sex: what? (male)

• edited 2012-04-13 02:20:27
    BEEFCAKE
    Sex: Female
  • edited 2012-04-13 02:44:07
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^ I'll lone you mine.

Male and also Male.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Wait, Fourier is Bobby G?

Anyways, I'm Male/Male
  • ^^ You say this but I'm not allowed to play with them unless it leads to penis love.  I want them around like stress balls.
    Updated
  • Sex-wise, I'm male. Through an odd coincidence, I'm also male gender-wise.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Yay! You can hang out with us weirdos! ;)
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Damn bunch of cissies, the lotta ya!
  • The sadness will last forever.

I ain't a cissie that's for sure.

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I always thought Ozzy was a girl.
  • edited 2012-04-14 16:11:23
    The sadness will last forever.

Me too.

Wait a second, Ozzy's a dude?

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    No.
    Oh.
  • Ozzy's a "meh whatever I don't really care".

I will respond to pronouns that are not "it" since "it" seems dehumanizing.
  • edited 2012-04-14 16:15:56
    TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Oh. I think I'll stick with what I did before.
  • That's just fine.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    >Wait, Fourier is Bobby G?

Yep.  Sorry, I thought everyone knew by now.

Since my profile page seems to be causing some confusion I'll elaborate on my last post.  I ticked the "gender: female" box when I signed up here because I was annoyed at being asked to specify a gender; call it a tiny spur-of-the-moment rebellion.  My actual feelings regarding gender are kind of complicated and changeable, but I'm not fussy about pronouns (although like Oz I feel that "it" is dehumanizing, so I don't like it).

My sex is male, and I think I'm probably seen as more masculine than feminine.  I can change my profile page if it's an issue, but I like it fine the way it is.
    Well, what pronouns do you prefer Bobby Dazzler?
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    "He" and "she", I guess, since I'm not big on neologisms and the singular "they" seems to get the pedants in a tizzy. :p

But seriously, I don't mind.  Whatever you prefer/whatever seems most natural to use.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    So, is gender a thing you can just, like, change? I'm kind of sick of being female.
    I don't like being female that much.
    So, is gender a thing you can just, like, change? I'm kind of sick of being female.

Yes gender can change.
  • edited 2012-04-16 15:44:13
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Goddamn I wish tentacle monsters existed.

Hot diggety I'm a guy now!
    Well,

Do you feel like a male?
  • Female/Female

^^ My Tv Tropes persona is a tentacled monster from beyond time and space
  • edited 2012-04-16 15:54:08
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^Not really, but I don't feel female, either. I feel... thingish. Like, not entirely even human, but some combination of a lowly animal and a wise spiritual being, as if I belong not on earth, but in an infinite, floating realm of flashing colors and lights and beings breathing themselves into existence and fluttering to their own dooms within the spans of seconds seeming like eons.

So, I guess I feel like neither? Is that a thing?
    Agendered?
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Then I guess I'm that.

...I still kind of want to be a guy and/or tentacle monster though. I want facial hair and/or tentacles. :C
  • I'm a tentacle monster...
This discussion has been closed.